Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio (38345 Views)

The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies / 2019: We Won’t Use Government Money For Buhari's Campaign –lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by brightDdon(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
The problem with Wike is that he doesn't know when, how, what to talk in public. He could have simply said Akpabio gave him full support and every necessary assistance needed during his campaign to be governor, since he knew Akpabio was a sitting governor then, to avoid this unnecessarily making Akpabio to make clarification.

True my brother
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Resurrection212: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2023
I'm just shaking my head .
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Nuzo1(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
The problem with Wike is that he doesn't know when, how, what to talk in public. He could have simply said Akpabio gave him full support and every necessary assistance needed during his campaign to be governor, since he knew Akpabio was a sitting governor then, to avoid this unnecessarily making Akpabio to make clarification.

We should all be happy with these kinds of expose’. We shouldn’t be giving these alleged criminals clues on how to evade the law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2023
arantess:

You are very foolish this Monday morning
Akpabio is from SE now?

You dreamt of SE people and woke to type shit
lol but when it comes to your stupid Biafra entity they are part of the east right you’re more than foolish

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Tinububalls:

Are you okay?
Is Akpabio now from the East?
but they are part of the east when it comes to Biafra foolishness I said this because i want to know what you people will say SS is not Biafra so you guys are dot in the circle

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Primusinterpares(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2023
200m savings. He needs to be investigated

3 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Cassandraloius: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
These politicians have no shame, the G5 governors wants to always disgrace themselves, both Akpabio and Wike should getat! Birds of same feathers flock together.

Kindly visit my profile and check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Blaze14k: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Buhari's regime is a child's play when these guys start looting as usual. I will only seat back and enjoy the show.

3 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by bentennyIsBack: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Lol the east should start holding their leaders for their woes and leave the Nigeria govt out of their problem this are the people who felt they can do better without being part of Nigeria imagine the embezzlement whey go they happen if they mistakenly get the Biafra nation they keep wailing about because I know people worst than this will be the one to rule them

Shit talk

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Cassandraloius: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Blaze14k:
Buhari's regime is a child's play when these guys start looting as usual. I will only seat back and enjoy the show.

I'm telling you.

2 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by 33Solomonf(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
(Veteran in the building)

Two 2 criminals

God will show them one day

(Veteran signout)
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2023
How did he earned such huge amount of money
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Nyanabo(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Baba wants to clear the air, before the media comes for him
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Shit talk
I know it will be shit chance that’s what you have upstairs
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by slowice(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Lol,.. For me, it's poor Nigerians on nairaland giving advice to criminals stealing their common wealth on how not to implicate themselves in public grin

Suffer nor dey tire una?

Instead being infuriated by such revelation una dey give guidelines on how to run matter safely

6 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Nice2023(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
And the helpless citizens of their states are watching as their money keep changing hand.
Lol

Most of them are doing unbelievable work while their politicians waste money around the country.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by mjuvey3: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2023
A very big lie.

Is he Mike Adenuga?

Saying you dashed someone 200 million naira in 2014 from your savings is far fetched.....Even Femi Otedola,Tony Elumelu & Jim Ovia can't give a politician such at a go( I'm not saying they can't)

These politicians scheming too hard and poor nigerians will keep suffering for ever until there's a revolution.

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Adedoyinolayi(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Mr olalade (Mr money) aseke connect
abibox02:
Oshe grin Afunimawobe
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Freemasonry: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
The fact that you needed to make this clarification is already a self-indictment.

The guilty are afraid.

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by lizko(m): 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
This Nigeria, is a lawless country, nothing will happen cause they even own the nation now...
Passionnn:
This Wike uncontrolled broken tap of a mouth will soon run all of them into big wahala
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Dougad: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Nuzo1:

We should all be happy with these kinds of expose’. We shouldn’t be giving these alleged criminals clues on how to evade the law.

Na only you get sense for this thread wallahi

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by meum: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Savings for where?
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
It's still our money. Savings or Dissavings
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Nfora: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
otomatic:

He said the money was from his savings from when he was an MD in the telecoms sector.
He did not just become a governor from birth. He worked in other sectors before politics.
It is possible to have that amount working in the private sector depending on the industry and your level.

Foolish talk.

The law does not permit N200million donation from a single person.

N200million from personal savings indeed.

only a thief would have the guts to dash somebody N200million from a hard earned salary "savings".

For you to donate N200million from you salary "savings", you must have about a billion naira as total salary "savings" .

We have a confirmed criminal as Senate president!

It is very disgusting and shameful ,that people like you, would keep on encouraging and supporting criminals and criminality.

2 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Dougad: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
slowice:
Lol,.. For me, it's poor Nigerians on nairaland giving advice to criminals stealing their common wealth on how not to implicate themselves in public grin

Suffer nor dey tire una?

Instead being infuriated by such revelation una dey give guidelines on how to run matter safely

Like the suffering and smiling and slavery mentality being displayed in this thread is shocking to me.

As a country we are completely finished.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by chukiz(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
People fail to realize that this politicians have finished Nigeria totally, this country is a sinking ship. Japa is the only solution

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Guide777(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
Surely you make good politicians.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by FireUpNow(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2023
Fools talk, cowards listen and the wise keep silent.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by bro4u: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Passionnn:
This Wike uncontrolled broken tap of a mouth will soon run all of them into big wahala
Asin ehn .. he talks like portable chuchuchu
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by RexTramadol1: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2023
People are really siphoning money in this country.
Rogues and thieves in all sectors.
I wouldn’t understand how being a director or manager at telecoms will make you able to dash out 200m…. You must have been swimming in too many billions.

How much Nigeria com get sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Barrister Natasha Akpoti victory rally In Okehi Lg(pics, vid) / Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.