Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio (38361 Views)

The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies / 2019: We Won’t Use Government Money For Buhari's Campaign –lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kion:
why are you describing yourself lunatic grin
fool edit your brain your foolishness no be here
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Kion: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
I am a fool, help me edit my brain, my foolishness no be here
okay retarddd man-child imp grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kion:
okay retarddd man-child imp grin
your foolish people edited that same as they always got their brain edited by ekpa so he can add what he wants
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Kion: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
my foolish people edited that same as they always got their brain edited by thiefnubuu the druggie patient so he can add what he wants
My Guy fix up your pathetic English
how much dem dey pay to go school abeg ?
You this illiterate pathetic scumbaaag from the slums of amukoko grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kion:
My Guy fix up your pathetic English
how much dem dey pay to go school abeg ?
You this illiterate pathetic scumbaaag from the slums of amukoko grin
fool your foolishness won’t leave you edit all you want I made my point so you keep editing your brain as ekpa always do
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Bringbackmandat: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Lol the east should start holding their leaders for their woes and leave the Nigeria govt out of their problem this are the people who felt they can do better without being part of Nigeria imagine the embezzlement whey go they happen if they mistakenly get the Biafra nation they keep wailing about because I know people worst than this will be the one to rule them
Modified[b][/b] I had to say what I said because I want to know how stupid you guys really are so SS is not Biafra when it comes to criminality but you will force them to be part of you when it comes to your stupid Biafra you guys have grass upstairs for real no brain at all
I sorry for your mum.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Kion: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
I am a fool my foolishness won’t leave, I edit all i want I made my point so i keep editing my brain as thiefnubuu the druggie patient always do
okay lunatic grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Bringbackmandat: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
otomatic:

He said the money was from his savings from when he was an MD in the telecoms sector.
He did not just become a governor from birth. He worked in other sectors before politics.
It is possible to have that amount working in the private sector depending on the industry and your level.
are you seriously okay? A governor will carry his 200 million without taking from billions in the state account? even your one year daughter can reason more than this.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I sorry for your mum.
be sorry for your region first
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kion:
okay lunatic grin
lol keep editing your brain ekpa will do more better
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Kion: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Alexiiydon:
lol I will keep editing my brain thuefnubuu the druggie will do more better
okay foolish lunatic grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
honestivo:
We don't need ur explanation , we all know how wicked Nigerian politicians are, this is from a state with massive poverty [b][/b]

just dey play!
shey you dey whine
which state get massive poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.