Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio (38322 Views)

The Centre Of Corruption In Not Government But Regulator - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Accused Of Enjoying Abroad With Stolen Government Money; He Replies / 2019: We Won’t Use Government Money For Buhari's Campaign –lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by blowjohn(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2023
grandstar:
N200m in 2014 was about $1.2m then.

$1.2m is 900m at today's black market. That must been some huge savings by Akpabio from his piggy bank.

Biggy bank u mean grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Judolisco(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2023
lecowas:
cheesy Wike wan finish Akpabio like Bulkachuwa. My man clarify sharperly. Wike should always resist the urge to shalaye
200m wey 9ja senator dey use run logistics during campaign... Make una dey play o
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by mkoabiola: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2023
Wike must have drank ogogoro bf he vomited ds secret deal way bck.

Akpabio has to salaye

I know akpabio is very corrupt

Nothing extra ordinary from his senate presidency

Na chop I chop govt he go run

2 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by hush15: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Passionnn:
This Wike uncontrolled broken tap of a mouth will soon run all of them into big wahala

All of them are running their taps cos they know BAT's cupboard is not clean too. They helped him to get to where he is, especially with the tribunal still in session, he can't really do much.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Kion: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Lol the east should start holding their leaders for their woes and leave the Nigeria govt out of their problem this are the people who felt they can do better without being part of Nigeria imagine the embezzlement whey go they happen if they mistakenly get the Biafra nation they keep wailing about because I know people worst than this will be the one to rule them
goat go back and learn your six geopolitical zones ewu

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Edipet(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Moferere:
But Akpabio too dash people money when he was the Governor
that's why he got the hype. But in reality Akpabio wasn't the best governor
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Wike loud mouth wan put Akpabio for trouble.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Tareq1105: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Praxis758:
No Nigerian law permits any elected political officer to run a private business simultaneously with the office he’s holding, so Akpabio should explain to us the type of business that fetched him that huge amount as a sitting governor.

Such an amount could only come from kickbacks, contracts inflation and state funds.

He said it was his savings when he was MD of the company.

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Medianna(f): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
The problem with Wike is that he doesn't know when, how, what to talk in public. He could have simply said Akpabio gave him full support and every necessary assistance needed during his campaign to be governor, since he knew Akpabio was a sitting governor then, to avoid this unnecessarily making Akpabio to make clarification.
Agriculture is very much allowed
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeSJaswg_PY

https://igberetvnews.com/1446901/n200m-gave-wike-savings-government-money-akpabio/
Savings kill u there
Thief
B4 u left as gov of akwa ibom, u signed into law 2014 a bill that guarantee u N200million every year as pension.
A mansion in Abuja and akwa ibom, a new car and a utility vehicle every 4years
Free medical care for u and ur family for life or payment of N100million annually incase una nor sick under the year
A monthly pension equivalent to the current salary of a sitting governor
N5million monthly to Carter for ur cook and gateman
Adequate security aides for u and ur family
300% furniture allowance, 300% car maintenance and fueling allowance
100% entertainment allowance
Etc
All these because u were voted to serve as a governor for 8yrs

Dey play

Imagine the time akwa ibom will have had upto 10 living ex-govs and these allowances and pensions are paid to them, how much will be left for the state?
They already have 3 now😔.

1 Like

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by ABIKEM: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Awon eiyan bujẹ budanu....
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Solsix(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2023
Passionnn:
This Wike uncontrolled broken tap of a mouth will soon run all of them into big wahala
a
Just like that senator his wife was the former appeal court president
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Edipet(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2023
mjuvey3:
A very big lie.

Is he Mike Adenuga?

Saying you dashed someone 200 million naira in 2014 from your savings is far fetched.....Even Femi Otedola,Tony Elumelu & Jim Ovia can't give a politician such at a go( I'm not saying they can't)

These politicians scheming too hard and poor nigerians will keep suffering for ever until there's a revolution.
that's why I no like Akpabio, he got his hype from donating carelessly to people. Akpabio was transforming the State as people hype.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by lawani: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2023
I don't think there is any other person in the country with savings up to 200 million. I mean most people will have to sell property to raise that amount and if a billionaire is owing billions of dollars with his companies, that billionaire can not claim to have any savings. Even in the US, you can hardly find anybody with such a huge amount of savings.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by bitbillionaire: 9:02am On Jun 19, 2023
That one na bullion van savings grin

Wealthoptulent:

Omo! Savings account or kolo savings
Abi Vault savings dey too?
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Hahahahah even Karl Toriola of MTN can't say he gave person 200m from his savings
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by zedegit: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by seguno2: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1446901/n200m-gave-wike-savings-government-money-akpabio/

Where is Akpabio’s personal income tax return for that year, showing that he earned many times more income than the N200 million gift?

These looters that we hail as leaders must think of us all as mumus of Dundee United FC
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by seguno2: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2023
zedegit:

Really?

What are your investments?

Excellent question.
Also why did he fail to employ engineers, technicians, administrators etc to make every building in Akwa Ibom have pipe borne water if he didn’t steal the people’s money
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by DimIsaac10(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2023
That's 906 million naira in today's calculation.. Oboy. Savings abi?.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Cantonese: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
The problem with Wike is that he doesn't know when, how, what to talk in public. He could have simply said Akpabio gave him full support and every necessary assistance needed during his campaign to be governor, since he knew Akpabio was a sitting governor then, to avoid this unnecessarily making Akpabio to make clarification.

But Nigerians empower the leaders with their uncommon support for the looting. When you support brazen looters, you empower them with more confidence to carry on. So it does not matter anymore if they boldly state how much they spend publicly.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by 8stargeneral: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Depriest2020:
person wey dey high everyday know dey know wey him go dey yarn wetin go kill am grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Kion:
goat go back and learn your six geopolitical zones ewu
you’re foolish but when it comes to your stupid Biafra stupidity SS is part of the east right?? You guys foolishness no be here dot in the circle
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by 8stargeneral: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Na so una go dey open una nyash unknowingly
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Lobotomy02: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Only an idio.t will believe Akpabio. grin
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Bukola94: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
See the kind of criminals Tinubu is working with
Obj,Musa,GEJ,MB & most presidents in Africa will work with criminals, but the wisdom and tactics to checkmate them is another topic. Bukola,Obi and Atiku are not saints, neither His Xcellency BAT, but folks and elderly men said he got game and is political saga is topnotch. And that's what I want to study for 4yrs
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Bukola94: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2023
jumper524:
Wike is the zazuu portable amongst politician.
Dude has absolutely no secret.
Every business when you run with am no dey ever dey private.
add he is a mafia and big man cultist
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Ferdinandu(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Akpabio DG of savings
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by Dancebreaker: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2023
slowice:
Lol,.. For me, it's poor Nigerians on nairaland giving advice to criminals stealing their common wealth on how not to implicate themselves in public grin

Suffer nor dey tire una?

Instead being infuriated by such revelation una dey give guidelines on how to run matter safely
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
The corrupt money advisers here on Nairaland if given half a chance will loot more than any sitting politician.

That is the fact. They even already know how to hide it and not say pim better than sitting veteran looters.
That tells you the hopeless state of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by boldtruthalways: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2023
The corruption has started. Its going to be mind blowing under these people. Buhari's refine will be a child's play compares with this current folks. May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio by spencekat(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Passionnn:
This is why I dislike men who talk anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Supports Death Penalty For Blasphemy - 2015 Tweet Resurfaces / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.