Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? (3579 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 3:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning nairalanders.

I've been dating this girl for about 3yrs. Initially it was sweet and rosy untl she cheated. First time I forgave her then she repeated it again with another guy, still I forgave and yet again she did it with another guy. My attitudes towards her changed and although I loved her, I just started changing my attitude towards her and for the past 1yr we fight and quarrel all the time but cos I love her I'll still go to apologize to her and trying to make things work.

She practically has been staying with me all these years, we live like we're married. So we quarrelled about 2months ago and she moved her things out of the hse, which is her regular routine every time we quarrel. I tried to talk to her to settle things out but she refused. I tried my best and got tired until 2 weeks ago I agreed to the breakup she has always been asking for after her friend told me she already has a new bf.

Now after that day, she has been calling me everyday till today, she calls and randomly paid visit once, the second time she wanted to come visit I was not at home. I've made up my mind to move on but this her act of calling everyday, I'm not comfortable with it. Should I block her Or instruct her to never call me again (although I feel that'll be harsh) I'm a very gentle man and the least word that will hurt a woman, I don't like uttering it.

She told her friend nobody ever made love to her like I do and for that reason she always want to come back to me but just for sex. But I believe one day, she'll get over this sex thing that's intoxicating her and probably stick to the dude she'll be having in her life.. The one time she visited we had sex. That was about a week ago and yesterday she wanted to come visit but I wasn't home.

I forgot to mention the part where I am actually taking care of 100% of her bills.... I'm working in a financial institution where I earn about 150k monthly . Although the pay is not much but I'm not outrightly broke.

She does nothing at all.. the little career skill she has, I sponsored her through.

So what do you all advise I do.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by fringz11(m): 3:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Move on

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 3:34am On Jun 19, 2023
fringz11:
Move on

I have moved on, but I'm not cool with her calling everyday.. what can I do about it ?
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Ireportlive: 3:48am On Jun 19, 2023
She is immature, you need to cut her off completely for your mental health and to be able to fully move on

Stop picking her calls, let her understand you need a long break from her without any form of communication

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 3:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
She is immature, you need to cut her off completely for your mental health and to be able to fully move on

Stop picking her calls

You're 100% correct... you talk like u know the whole story. But how did u figure that out in my little write up
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2023
You’re a very confident mumu man! Women go really like your type. You were sharing room with an unrepentant olosho, then God delivered you… and you’re still trying to go back to Egypt?! Ha!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by StPete: 4:39am On Jun 19, 2023
You’re addicted to her toto that’s your problem. You enjoy the calls and she sees you as a weak man that’s why she can cheat on you anyhow she likes. I foresee her returning to you and you end up fathering another man’s child. Very weak man of this generation tueh

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 4:41am On Jun 19, 2023
EmptyGarden:
You’re a very confident mumu man! Women go really like your type. You were sharing room with an unrepentant olosho, then God delivered you… and you’re still trying to go back to Egypt?! Ha!

I'm never going back.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2023
StPete:
You’re addicted to her toto that’s your problem. You enjoy the calls and she sees you as a weak man that’s why she can cheat on you anyhow she likes. I foresee her returning to you and you end up fathering another man’s child. Very weak man of this generation tueh

I wasn't weak... If I was weak, she'll still be under my roof till now. I'm just asking of a nice way to stop her from calling.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by 22just: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I wasn't weak... .

Guy, you are a WEAK man boy

5 Likes

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Reminderz: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2023
EmptyGarden:
it's just another episode of simps and their wails... I enjoy reading the stories of foolish men...

6 Likes

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by ITbomb(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2023
You have a sex buddy and you think you are in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Caramia2020(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Continue until she dash u HIV as a farewell gift. Avoidance avoidance is the best defense mechanism.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by duduade: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Block her and move on...
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Tinububalls: 5:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I wasn't weak... If I was weak, she'll still be under my roof till now. I'm just asking of a nice way to stop her from calling.
But you cried and begged her to come back but she refused.

9 Likes

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by thesicilian: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2023
What is the cause of this sudden proliferation of simps in Nigeria? I'll like to do a research on it someday when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by StPete: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

You categorically said she moved her things out herself so it wasn’t as if you’re the one that sent her packing. She decides when to move out, she decides when to visit, she decides when to call you, heck she even decides when to fvck you. If these aren’t signs of weakness, tell me what is

9 Likes

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by StPete: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2023
thesicilian:
What is the cause of this sudden proliferation of simps in Nigeria? I'll like to do a research on it someday when I have the time.

It’s shocking I must tell you and equally irritating
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by talented321: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2023
She cheated on you for three good times and u forgive her, what about the ones she didn't tell you or get caught. I can overlook many other things in a relationship but not cheating. Manchi you a simp

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Ogechi98: 6:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Okay I think I can actually relate but the truth is, it's pointless trying to stop her from calling just don't give her the attention you used to when you were both in a relationship in other words you could choose to ignore or decline her calls if u want to or better still tell her you are busy or something. In what ever you do with her don't let your emotions control you. Stay toxic king cool
Webdevpro:
Good morning nairalanders.

I've been dating this girl for about 3yrs. Initially it was sweet and rosy untl she cheated. First time I forgave her then she repeated it again with another guy, still I forgave and yet again she did it with another guy. My attitudes towards her changed and although I loved her, I just started changing my attitude towards her and for the past 1yr we fight and quarrel all the time but cos I love her I'll still go to apologize to her and trying to make things work.

She practically has been staying with me all these years, we live like we're married. So we quarrelled about 2months ago and she moved her things out of the hse, which is her regular routine every time we quarrel. I tried to talk to her to settle things out but she refused. I tried my best and got tired until 2 weeks ago I agreed to the breakup she has always been asking for after her friend told me she already has a new bf.

Now after that day, she has been calling me everyday till today, she calls and randomly paid visit once, the second time she wanted to come visit I was not at home. I've made up my mind to move on but this her act of calling everyday, I'm not comfortable with it. Should I block her Or instruct her to never call me again (although I feel that'll be harsh) I'm a very gentle man and the least word that will hurt a woman, I don't like uttering it.

She told her friend nobody ever made love to her like I do and for that reason she always want to come back to me but just for sex. But I believe one day, she'll get over this sex thing that's intoxicating her and probably stick to the dude she'll be having in her life.. The one time she visited we had sex. That was about a week ago and yesterday she wanted to come visit but I wasn't home.

So what do you all advise I do.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by spencekat(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Some girls fit mumu
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by emperor4love(m): 6:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Omo move on nd don't even let her com or else she go de bill u nd dash u hiv
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by AsomStructures: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

There's no nice way to tell her to stop calling other than Telling Her to stop calling you

1 Like

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Lataability(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2023
The kind of things I read here they make me wonder if men still dey again, can you listen to this useless SIMP. Under ur roof ur prostitute girlfriend cheated on you 3times and you forgive her, now she have moved out of ur hux and you are now seeking advice on weather you should move on, go and ask your father. Go and bring her back, Na HIV or AIDS she go give you this time around. Guy you are fucking useless for bring up this crap this morning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by criuze(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2023
She takes your gentleness for granted

Just be careful before she infest you with STDs
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by SavageResponse(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I have moved on, but I'm not cool with her calling everyday.. what can I do about it ?

Start ignoring her calls until she gets the message
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by eedhrisademola(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2023
StPete:

You categorically said she moved her things out herself so it wasn’t as if you’re the one that sent her packing. She decides when to move out, she decides when to visit, she decides when to call you, heck she even decides when to fvck you. If these aren’t signs of weakness, tell me what is

MEHN, I TIRE O!
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by eedhrisademola(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=Webdevpro post=123887409]Good morning nairalanders.

YOU'LL KNOW WHAT TO DO WEN U REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by mapist(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Lataability:
The kind of things I read here they make me wonder if men still dey again, can you listen to this useless SIMP. Under ur roof ur prostitute girlfriend cheated on you 3times and you forgive her, now she have moved out of ur hux and you are now seeking advice on weather you should move on, go and ask your father. Go and bring her back, Na HIV or AIDS she go give you this time around. Guy you are fucking useless for bring up this crap this morning.

😃😃😃. Calm down, abeg.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2023
When will the 2024 Cup begin?
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
What a weak mofo... I couldn't even read past her triple cheating on u and u still going to beg.. if u were my child I would bury u alive because u definitely can't be from me angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i Was Too Slow' / I Need A Nigerian Girl Like This / Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.