Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? (3597 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Odward(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2023
You’re nothing but a useless simp boy, you disgust me.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by skj1377(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2023
You said your 16yrs old and a web developer. How come your dating since 3yrs. How old is the girl 14?. Hmmmm Nairalanders sha.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by davidadenrele: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Brotherly,

Please move on this your ex babe cant eat her cake and have it! you didn't call it quit, she did! be wise you are a man don't be a jelly fish it appears she has your mumu button learn to tamed your emotions if you are not careful her next plan will be to get pregnant for another guy and hold your responsible why? because it appears you are weak this is not an insult but my candid observation based on your write-up she knows you love her so much and she knows for a fact you cant say no to her advances anytime she feels like walking back into your life, she does not deserve the love care and attention you've given to her move on before you become a victim of circumstance.

By all means necessary ignore her calls, and avoid her.

All the best.

Webdevpro:
Good morning nairalanders.

I've been dating this girl for about 3yrs. Initially it was sweet and rosy untl she cheated. First time I forgave her then she repeated it again with another guy, still I forgave and yet again she did it with another guy. My attitudes towards her changed and although I loved her, I just started changing my attitude towards her and for the past 1yr we fight and quarrel all the time but cos I love her I'll still go to apologize to her and trying to make things work.

She practically has been staying with me all these years, we live like we're married. So we quarrelled about 2months ago and she moved her things out of the hse, which is her regular routine every time we quarrel. I tried to talk to her to settle things out but she refused. I tried my best and got tired until 2 weeks ago I agreed to the breakup she has always been asking for after her friend told me she already has a new bf.

Now after that day, she has been calling me everyday till today, she calls and randomly paid visit once, the second time she wanted to come visit I was not at home. I've made up my mind to move on but this her act of calling everyday, I'm not comfortable with it. Should I block her Or instruct her to never call me again (although I feel that'll be harsh) I'm a very gentle man and the least word that will hurt a woman, I don't like uttering it.

She told her friend nobody ever made love to her like I do and for that reason she always want to come back to me but just for sex. But I believe one day, she'll get over this sex thing that's intoxicating her and probably stick to the dude she'll be having in her life.. The one time she visited we had sex. That was about a week ago and yesterday she wanted to come visit but I wasn't home.

So what do you all advise I do.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by OriginalCEO: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I've been dating this girl for about 3yrs. Initially it was sweet and rosy untl she cheated. First time I forgave her then she repeated it again with another guy, still I forgave and yet again she did it with another guy. My attitudes towards her changed and although I loved her, I just started changing my attitude towards her and for the past 1yr we fight and quarrel all the time but cos I love her I'll still go to apologize to her and trying to make things work.

No comment for the OP but that he works on his self confidence as a man.

You hear every time not to take a lady that cheat once cos she is no longer in love with you but for fear of losing her u just dey crawl back to her.

It’s the situation of many young guys today. Don’t make a lady so powerful she feels you have no options besides her. She will always threaten to breakup so you can apologize.

The quoted paragraph was not an easy read for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by westlius(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2023
@ops
Get a new babe, when she calls tell her ur fiancee told her not to call u again or visit u.
Then u see her new attitude.
Babes full everywhere
Go out relax at a nice joints
U go see babes
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Gabreil2121(f): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

She practically has been staying with me all these years, we live like we're married. So we quarrelled about 2months ago and she moved her things out of the hse, which is her regular routine every time we quarrel. I tried to talk to her to settle things out but she refused. I tried my best and got tired until 2 weeks ago I agreed to the breakup she has always been asking for after her friend told me she already has a new bf.

Now after that day, she has been calling me everyday till today, she calls and randomly paid visit once, the second time she wanted to come visit I was not at home. I've made up my mind to move on but this her act of calling everyday, I'm not comfortable with it. Should I block her Or instruct her to never call me again (although I feel that'll be harsh) I'm a very gentle man and the least word that will hurt a woman, I don't like uttering it.

She told her friend nobody ever made love to her like I do and for that reason she always want to come back to me but just for sex. But I believe one day, she'll get over this sex thing that's intoxicating her and probably stick to the dude she'll be having in her life.. The one time she visited we had sex. That was about a week ago and yesterday she wanted to come visit but I wasn't home.

Do you have a big dick?
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by respect80(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2023
This one don suck totow tire.
Continue being SIMple
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I have moved on, but I'm not cool with her calling everyday.. what can I do about it ?

When you don catch diseases, Na their you go get sense.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by oluwasegun007(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na only u breakup, she didn't breakup...
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by kmaster007: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
You better move on without looking back. Bcoz she's still going to repeat it again
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by TheZeezle(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
No worries, she go soon go carry your pikin for another man .
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by 23jerryking(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

See bro you don't have to hide under the guise of "gentleman" and become stupid. End things with her now while you still can, no more sex, no more visits. Treat her as just a you used to know, the one that got away. Enough of the simping please. She even cheated on you more than once and you kept forgiving her in the name of love, love is meant to be reciprocal, she doesn't love you. If not for the good sex you give her she wouldn't have had any reason to think of coming back to you anymore. Avoid communication with her as soon as possible and concentrate on making your life better, you deserve a better lover than that opportunist you call a girlfriend.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
23jerryking:
See bro you don't have to hide under the guise of "gentleman" and become stupid. End things with her now while you still can, no more sex, no more visits. Treat her as just a you used to know, the one that got away. Enough of the simping please. She even cheated on you more than once and you kept forgiving her in the name of love, love is meant to be reciprocal, she doesn't love you. If not for the good sex you give her she wouldn't have had any reason to think of coming back to you anymore. Avoid communication with her as soon as possible and concentrate on making your life better, you deserve a better lover than that opportunist you call a girlfriend.

I really do appreciate the feedback from everyone, it's been of great help. Before 4pm today, she has been calling my number as usual and I just turned off my phone, change my sim and deleted my whatsapp. I am just a man that cannot create the slightest act that will be hurtful to a woman and not a SIMP as you all assume.

3 years of hurt and pain is over. I feel really happy now
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Reminderz:

it's just another episode of simps and their wails... I enjoy reading the stories of foolish men...

The first time I caught her cheating, I forgave her cos I had hopes that she was going to have a repentant heart. I placed myself in her choose that if anyone would ever give me a second chance after a terrible blonder, I'm sure going to do my best to never fail that person. But it turned out she is someone that I cannot even percify her way of reasoning.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Do you have a big dick?

Nope.. just medium size but I know how to use it well.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
skj1377:
You said your 16yrs old and a web developer. How come your dating since 3yrs. How old is the girl 14?. Hmmmm Nairalanders sha.

I made that post for my kidbro... I'm actually 30.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by diogo23: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

Make her your sex slave then
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by ObalendeCMS: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

Bros, abeg do 2k for me.

Thank you, Sir.

9127855..246 Opay

Back to original post,

please free the beech if you can, bro.

Make the babe no go wound you.

All these girls no get conscience o!
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
diogo23:

Make her your sex slave then

Yeah that's a great idea but for the sake of the mental stress attached, I'm not going to consider that.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmptyGarden:
You’re a very confident mumu man! Women go really like your type. You were sharing room with an unrepentant olosho, then God delivered you… and you’re still trying to go back to Egypt?! Ha!

I'm not trying to go back to Egypt, I'm just trying to leave Egypt in the most peaceful way ever.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Webdevpro(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
skj1377:

I'm 30 and she's 25.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Innobee99(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I forgot to mention the part where I am actually taking care of 100% of her bills.... I'm working in a financial institution where I earn about 150k monthly . Although the pay is not much but I'm not outrightly broke.

She does nothing at all.. the little career skill she has, I sponsored her through.

We dey force ur hand on the pick botton ni?
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by diogo23: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

Yeah that's a great idea but for the sake of the mental stress attached, I'm not going to consider that.
You can do it just do not attach any emotion and to achieve it talk to her anyhow , Treat her like trash she will run by herself
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Eagba(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I forgot to mention the part where I am actually taking care of 100% of her bills.... I'm working in a financial institution where I earn about 150k monthly . Although the pay is not much but I'm not outrightly broke.

She does nothing at all.. the little career skill she has, I sponsored her through.

Wait for it
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
I bliv this is a cooked up story because no man will love to describe himself 2b this weak to the hearing of others. Weak men deserve 2b stoned to
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Blaxie: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
OMO..this your story just piss me off as i see am😤…you’re a disgrace to manhood🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by ghettochild(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

I have moved on, but I'm not cool with her calling everyday.. what can I do about it ?
Block her number
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Slynation(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
You are not a gentle man but rather a mumu simp...
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by wiseone28: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Webdevpro:

Nope.. just medium size but I know how to use it well.
Why did you reply that stupid question..

Truly you are weak
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by sandra50(f): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
This your comment funny ooo..what do you mean by if you were weak she will still be under your roof?someone that packed out of your house?were you the one that asked her to leave?you were even going to beg her when she left.
After having sex with her new boyfriend severally they first day she visited you had sex with her..you picked her call,booked an appointment with her and had sex with her and you say you are not weak?you actually brought this here because you want to know if she loves you because she never did not that you want the call to stop.they last thing you will do is to say something that will hurt a woman..they woman that has been cheating on you?did she think about your feels too?

My dear she is not coming back because of the sex..she is coming back because you take care of all her needs which the other man is not doing
Webdevpro:

I wasn't weak... If I was weak, she'll still be under my roof till now. I'm just asking of a nice way to stop her from calling.
Re: We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? by Jamersirwin1971: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Webdevpro:

Block her . And if she tries calling you with another number . Be direct with her . Stop calling me .. if you don't do this at the end na she finally finish you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slavery Of Men By Women / Can You Control Who You Fall In Love With? / Will You Be Embarassed If This Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.