Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo (13189 Views)

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by goodnessme1(f): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:
Only a fool having seen how Kanu disregarded his bail conditions, would go ahead to release him when you can get him convicted for treason and terrorism.

Kanu has himself provided enough evidence to get him convicted.

The only mercy he should be shown is to have his death sentence commuted to life imprisonment.

As far as I am concerned, Kanu will never live a free man in this life again.
Hahahaha Yet your Nigeria government can't win him in your own court.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:
Only a fool having seen how Kanu disregarded his bail conditions, would go ahead to release him when you can get him convicted for treason and terrorism.

The only mercy he should be shown is to have his death sentence commuted to life imprisonment.

You will die an untimely death the very day Kanu regains his freedom. Let me also say an AMEN on your behalf

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
What are you insinuating? I am a prince from mbaise lmo state are you saying I can't speak my languageagain?
You're not from Mbaise. You're a head-slamming terrorist from either the South West or the North. No other group of people exhibit such foolishness in Nigeria than the aforementioned
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by AskNgige2: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
Thousands of Tinubu can't release a notorious criminal like kanu with what that man did in our land imo state.We are still facing security challenge in imo.

kanu agaghi ama udo n'ebe ahu ka o ga-anwu tubà n'ime mmiri

Remember karma exist...

Foolish fool..

Check the meaning of Efulefu pls
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Throwback: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
fx45:
You will die an untimely death the very day Kanu regains his freedom. Let me also say an AMEN on your behalf

If Kanu's terrorism has led to the death of just 1 person, your generation will be wiped off this world.

You are a son of iniquity and agony.

You and Kanu will mourn in terrible sorrow.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Throwback: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Hahahaha Yet your Nigeria government can't win him in your own court.

Why are you begging for his release when his court case is still ongoing?

What eventuality are you scared of?

Kanu's life is not more useful than the many lives that have perished on his orders.

You are also a terrorist sympathizer.

I reckon you supported Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

If Kanu's terrorism has led to the death of just 1 person, your generation will be wiped off this world.

You are a son of iniquity and agony.

You and Kanu will mourn in terrible sorrow.
You're making noise. My point has been made according to your proclamations here. I will repeat myself again...

You will die an untimely death the very day Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by JOemmy(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Who still takes that inconsequential fat fool serious?
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by JOemmy(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

If wishes were horses

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by JooEeL(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

Lol. And because you have no walls around u, u think ure not a slave and captive too?

Hahaha, black man! Black zoogerians and their weird way of thinking!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by obewanti(m): 9:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Keenly watching
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Throwback: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2023
fx45:
You're making noise. My point has been made according to your proclamations here. I will repeat myself again...

You will die an untimely death the very day Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom.

And I repeat myself that you are a son of iniquity to even want to wish death on someone who wants a terrorist to perish in jail for his crimes.

I am even in support of the government showing him mercy and not execute him if found guilty, but have him commuted to life imprisonment.

For being a terrorist sympathizer, you have made a generational pact with agony.

Since you love death so much, your lineage will be erased from this world.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by goodnessme1(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

Why are you begging for his release when his court case is still ongoing?

What eventuality are you scared of?

Kanu's life is not more useful than the many lives that have perished on his orders.

You are also a terrorist sympathizer.

I reckon you supported Peter Obi?
And the lives of those that perished on your god buhari orders don't matter to you hypocrite.

Nobody is afraid of anything, if your evil APC government has something on Kanu they would have sentence him but because the had nothing they keep disobeying your court which evil people like you see as something justifiable.

Lolz🤣🤣😂😂 so because you are apc zoneb you think I support Obi.
Why do apc zonebs always think that way?
what if I'm pdp supporter.

Go through my comments,I support no Nigeria politician.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Lovenorth: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Mossob is a very useless organisation
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by ogascomax: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

Supreme court judge and president. Well done ooo.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Fighter2029:
""Asiri"" Dokubo wants oil pipeline contract like Tompolo,he thinks the best way to get it is to keep ranting and spewing gibberish,but who takes the pregnant hippopotamus serious,?using the misery of Niger deltans, the environmental degradation in the area and the plight of a man who rejected the same thing he is wailing and rolling on the floor for shows his level of selfishness and greedy, enough of using the name of Niger Deltans by the tout to achieve his selfish goals of enriching his pocket,it is high time we the Niger Deltans calls the over-grown hippopotamus to order.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by nony43(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2023
oyebanji44:
No..

Kanu is a notorious killer.asari is right about this..

Did he kill you? What will you say about Asari that had his own faction. Okay explain the video of him walking on the road with GP machine gun , RPGs and AKs. No do make I curse you.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by complexstuffs(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Anytime you want to drink IPOB/OBIDIENTS tears, just post any good news about Nigeria and they will flood your thread with their sweet tears grin

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by b3llo(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

You are the brainwashed fellow here. People like you with warped reasoning have kept Africa backward. Chronic ignoramus.
Ipig spotted
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2023
oyebanji44:
No..

Kanu is a notorious killer.asari is right about this..

Has he killed your father or any member of your family ?
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Donedeal1(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2023
Asiri,Tom tom oh or namdi kan are all nothing but common criminal

But Nnamdin kan is a bad terrorist and hater of humanity.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Abdulmumin412(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2023
Must they include Moslem in their condemnation again?
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Abufo: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
Asari may be whatever they said he is but Nnamdi too is a terrorist, a tribalist and Igbo supremacists! The kind of hatred only NMK get fit destroy a continent! Let him rest in a cage in a prison of the zoological palace of Nigeria!

Nnamdi Kanu is a truth bearer, his truisms is something you one Nigerian hypocrites cannot bear, how can this irrelevant Igbo man have the audacity to challenge the mendacious conspiracy of Yoruba and Fulani oligarchy that has milked the country for 53 years since the civil war ended! Not in a million years did the oligarchs envisage that an Igbo man could arise that could stand his ground and speak truth to power..............and had the effrontery to set up an independent and effective security outfit to provide a defense barrier against a politicized and militarized Fulani herdsmen that was carving a deadly swathe of jihadi terror from the heights of the Jos plateau to the depths of Benue valley............these orc hoard had entered the Igbo territory through Nsukka axis and Ebonyi northern border with Benue.............they were emboldened by Buhari’s reticence silence ,which sounded louder than a scream to action......the herders took that as a marching order and descended on Igbo women and girls working in their farms......cases of rape and pillaging of carefully planted farmlands was the order of the day............it took the the coming of ESN units to push back the Sahel Ian savages, who by 2021 had killed over 5 priests and hundreds of Igbo civilians.......while the carnage lasted our brothers in the west who did not want to rock the boat of political ambition of Tinubu kept a studied silence........some even mocked Ndigbo for being cowards but Kanu shut them up fast enuff.....the coming of ESN is the making of legends,when the all is said and done, and peace returns to the battle fronts Ndigbo will take time and honor the ESN commanders that truly and sincerely fought to defend their people, not the motley crew of rabble rousers who entered the forests to constitute a nuisance..........we know that most of the activities of the unknown gun men is psy-op of the DSS and politicians..............

As for those who enjoyed and cheered whilst Fulani and security agents summarily shot unarmed IPOB and ESN operatives.....those days are long gone, we have waved those days bye bye! It is an inalienable right of Ndigbo to provide security for our people! Calling Kanu a criminal or terrorist will not cut it! Ndigbo are a different animal from the rest of the timid tribal nations that occupy this nation! We will not swallow phlegm in the name of social etiquette! For those trying to antagonize Ndigbo are wasting their time,the issues worrying Nigeria does not deserve to be politicized, Tinubu had better use the guile he used to get to power to dismantle the formidable Fulani hegemony that is making life unbearable for Nigerians.....IPOB I know is not interested in who is president nor where he comes from.........the mantra that is dear to Ndigbo is restructure the country peacefully or allow the federating units to exit the union via a referendum ,this has always been the call of Kanu and IPob but the Lagos press has consistently described Kanu as the secessionist leader of IPOB........another example of political sophistication which Ndigbo have unfortunately not mastered!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Makaveli1166(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Emergingnation3:
.Says marauding head slamming terrorist.....
lol 🤣 the thing pain you sha. But that's just the bitter truth. I once supported kanu but that nigga Is filled with hate and a terrorist. Look at what is happening in the east people are living in fear now because of the ipob terrorists.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

And I repeat myself that you are a son of iniquity to even want to wish death on someone who wants a terrorist to perish in jail for his crimes.

I am even in support of the government showing him mercy and not execute him if found guilty, but have him commuted to life imprisonment.

For being a terrorist sympathizer, you have made a generational pact with agony.

Since you love death so much, your lineage will be erased from this world.
Continue ranting. You will die the very day Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom. It has been signed, stamped and sealed.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by AntiChristian: 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
But when will you mention that only Igbos survived the first Coup?
Na Fulani/Yorubas dey kill Igbos in Igboland now?

You are even eating yourselves!
Abufo:

Nnamdi Kanu is a truth bearer, his truisms is something you one Nigerian hypocrites cannot bear, how can this irrelevant Igbo man have the audacity to challenge the mendacious conspiracy of Yoruba and Fulani oligarchy that has milked the country for 53 years since the civil war ended! Not in a million years did the oligarchs envisage that an Igbo man could arise that could stand his ground and speak truth to power..............and had the effrontery to set up an independent and effective security outfit to provide a defense barrier against a politicized and militarized Fulani herdsmen that was carving a deadly swathe of jihadi terror from the heights of the Jos plateau to the depths of Benue valley............these orc hoard had entered the Igbo territory through Nsukka axis and Ebonyi northern border with Benue.............they were emboldened by Buhari’s reticence silence ,which sounded louder than a scream to action......the herders took that as a marching order and descended on Igbo women and girls working in their farms......cases of rape and pillaging of carefully planted farmlands was the order of the day............it took the the coming of ESN units to push back the Sahel Ian savages, who by 2021 had killed over 5 priests and hundreds of Igbo civilians.......while the carnage lasted our brothers in the west who did not want to rock the boat of political ambition of Tinubu kept a studied silence........some even mocked Ndigbo for being cowards but Kanu shut them up fast enuff.....the coming of ESN is the making of legends,when the all is said and done, and peace returns to the battle fronts Ndigbo will take time and honor the ESN commanders that truly and sincerely fought to defend their people, not the motley crew of rabble rousers who entered the forests to constitute a nuisance..........we know that most of the activities of the unknown gun men is psy-op of the DSS and politicians..............

As for those who enjoyed and cheered whilst Fulani and security agents summarily shot unarmed IPOB and ESN operatives.....those days are long gone, we have waved those days bye bye! It is an inalienable right of Ndigbo to provide security for our people! Calling Kanu a criminal or terrorist will not cut it! Ndigbo are a different animal from the rest of the timid tribal nations that occupy this nation! We will not swallow phlegm in the name of social etiquette! For those trying to antagonize Ndigbo are wasting their time,the issues worrying Nigeria does not deserve to be politicized, Tinubu had better use the guile he used to get to power to dismantle the formidable Fulani hegemony that is making life unbearable for Nigerians.....IPOB I know is not interested in who is president nor where he comes from.........the mantra that is dear to Ndigbo is restructure the country peacefully or allow the federating units to exit the union via a referendum ,this has always been the call of Kanu and IPob but the Lagos press has consistently described Kanu as the secessionist leader of IPOB........another example of political sophistication which Ndigbo have unfortunately not mastered!

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Throwback: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
fx45:
Continue ranting. You will die the very day Nnamdi Kanu regains his freedom. It has been signed, stamped and sealed.

Death has already taken note of your household since death is so easy for you to proclaim on people you do not even know.

Remember to tell your family the havoc you wrought on them by your foolishness.

Death will not show you any mercy until agony and sorrow have brought you down on your knees.

Wretched soul.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

Death has already taken note of your household since death is so easy for you to proclaim on people you do not even know.

Remember to tell your family the havoc you wrought on them by your foolishness.

Death will not show you any mercy until agony and sorrow have brought you down on your knees.

Wretched soul.
Rest in Jesus name... Rest in perfect Peace.

Oloriburuku head-slamming m0ron!
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Throwback: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
fx45:
Rest in Jesus name... Rest in perfect Peace.

Oloriburuku head-slamming m0ron!

Assumptions.

I am a Christian.

Enjoy your careless self-inflicted agony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday For Workers’ Day / Workers Stranded As NLC Pickets CAC Headquarters / 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.