Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo (13149 Views)

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Austineva(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
Thousands of Tinubu can't release a notorious criminal like kanu with what that man did in our land imo state.We are still facing security challenge in imo.

kanu agaghi ama udo n'ebe ahu ka o ga-anwu tubà n'ime mmiri
I bu onye iberibe, oh u can even type in Igbo and u are typing this girbarism. Eriri gi eri, bet me ma o buru na inwuro ajo onwu n'uwa gi a. Chukwuokike ga n'akpo gi oku n'uwa gi niile tupu gi anwuo ajo onwu and na ama hudi ozu gi anya Ka elie. Onye efulefu lara n'yi. Anuofia nwuru anwu. U can now call d mod to ban me. Anumpama, ezi ofia nwuru anwu
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:

Assumptions.

I am a Christian.

Enjoy your careless self-inflicted agony.
If you like you can become the Pope, you will still die on the day Nnamdi Kanu will regain his freedom.... Signed, stamped and sealed! You're a carcass already
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Releasing Kanu is a criminal offense

Go tell the courts that have already ordered Kanu's release that they commited a criminal offence
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by LLMG: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
not one significant project in your community that feeds the nation, its nnamdi kanu that is your problem.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by KINGLARY: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kanu is being held illegally, against court order, against court ruling. May anyone that doesn't want him release be held illegally by one problem or the other. Nigerians are not ready for freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope / Gov. Suntai Accuses His Deputy Of Betrayal / 40 Killed As Cameroonian Troops Chase Boko Haram Into Borno Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.