Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo (13188 Views)

You’re The Only African Leader Biden Has Requested To Meet,US Envoy Tells Tinubu / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK / Election Boycott: I’m Not Ordinary Human Being, Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Peacemaker5128: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Releasing Kanu is a criminal offense

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Mitsurugi(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:
True. How a known militant still parades himself freely in this country is still one of the 7th wonders of Nigeria

It's more convenient to hate Ibos
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by vanitybutiwanti: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Nyanabo:
Basket mouth Asari fighting for crumbs. I'm not sure this man Is from warike.
Is 4b per month crumbs? Is anybody in your family making that kind of money? Asari is from Kalabari, he's not an okrikan
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by alasane: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Lutherblaq:
grin grin cheesy oh la la Mr Fat Pig don buy market oh, now he dey collect woto woto hehehehehe grin grin grin

Kanu is unrepentant liar and chronic deceiver who has over the years misled thousands of people into following selfish agenda

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by pachigo001(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:
Only a fool having seen how Kanu disregarded his bail conditions, would go ahead to release him when you can get him convicted for treason and terrorism.

Kanu has himself provided enough evidence to get him convicted.

The only mercy he should be shown is to have his death sentence commuted to life imprisonment.Oga go rest u no get sense

As far as I am concerned, Kanu will never live a free man in this life again.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nyanabo(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Is 4b per month crumbs? Is anybody in your family making that kind of money? Asari is from Kalabari, he's not an okrikan

You don't get my point so let's leave it at that.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by ba7man(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2023
If Nnamdi Kanu is released today, he and followers will see it as a victory and not a chance at redemption.

Let that criminal rot in the underground cell.

As for Asari Dokubo, I'm not too sure he's any better when he isn't eating from the govt.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Primusinterpares(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Mitsurugi:

It's more convenient to hate Ibos
It's not just about Ibos. It's an endemic problem in our system... It's eating us very fast. If care is not taken things will go haywire

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
b3llo:
The problem is not releasing Kanu but his brain washed supporters whom don't subject their selves to an authority figure.

You are the brainwashed fellow here. People like you with warped reasoning have kept Africa backward. Chronic ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by arantess: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Moslem perpetual inconsequential ass licking slave

Fighting for oil pipeline contract that he and his boys blew up few years ago

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Asari Dokubo the fat pig is a useless criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by vanitybutiwanti: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Nyanabo:

You don't get my point so let's leave it at that.
which point? Nobody in your family is making 4b per month. Being from Rivers or Bayelsa or delta doesn't give you the right to float oil companies if you don't have the skills, knowledge and expertise. He's very conversant with the terrain where the pipes are channeled and that is his area of specialization, he's rightly making money from it and people that don't think are hating. Do you think it's easy to make 1 naira in this world?

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by arantess: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Releasing Nnamdi Cownu should be regarded as a treasonable offence.
Not having brains to think like you should be treasonable

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by DrMuzungu(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
What this guy needs is a proper traffic accident.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nyanabo(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
which point? Nobody in your family is making 4b per month. Being from Rivers or Bayelsa or delta doesn't give you the right to float oil companies if you don't have the skills, knowledge and expertise. He's very conversant with the terrain where the pipes are channeled and that is his area of specialization, he's rightly making money from it and people that don't think are hating. Do you think it's easy to make 1 naira in this world?

I know a fool when I see one, and I stop talking to them. Your are feeble mind go and learn more. Learn to see past your own nose. Learn to see past your point of view.

No need bringing family in our discussion, it shows your ain't mature.

2 Likes

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by fx45(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
kanu agaghi ama udo n'ebe ahu ka o ga-anwu tubà n'ime mmiri
Google translator will always expose criminals like you

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by vanitybutiwanti: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2023
Nyanabo:

I know a fool when I see one, and I stop talking to them. Your are feeble mind go and learn more. Learn to see past your own nose. Learn to see past your point of view.

No need bringing family in our discussion, it shows your ain't mature.
Sharrap
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Asari na thief. A thief who thinks he can hold Nigeria and Nigerians on ransom. As his milking cow. Asari, the earlier you find something legitimate that can be giving you money, the better for you.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Resurrection212: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
What are you insinuating? I am a prince from mbaise lmo state are you saying I can't speak my languageagain?
fx45:
Google translator will always expose criminals like you
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Emergingnation3:
.Says marauding head slamming terrorist.....

Jesus too headslammed (Matthew 26:39 - Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”)

And there can never be any more fatal and brutal terrorism than from the Bible!
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Mitsurugi(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Primusinterpares:

It's not just about Ibos. It's an endemic problem in our system... It's eating us very fast. If care is not taken things will go haywire

Well those that deem themselves wise seem foolish in this regard. It's the black man's way of reasoning in the short term.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by adamanu: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
Thousands of Tinubu can't release a notorious criminal like kanu with what that man did in our land imo state.We are still facing security challenge in imo.

Nne muru gi gba aka nwa.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by vikiphy89(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:
Thousands of Tinubu can't release a notorious criminal like kanu with what that man did in our land imo state.We are still facing security challenge in imo.

Which of your land dey imo state? Nkita Ra chakwa gi onu dia
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by FireUpNow(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Like they say fools talk and the cowards listen while the wise remain silent. A con and a criminal from the creeks have the audacity to talk. What a world
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by slowice(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2023
Asari and his likes are the ones that destroyed the economy of portharcourt and drove away all the foreigners who once lived happily, moved freely and interacted with local people freely.

He and his likes are the reason the remaining oil firms in portharcourt spend so much on security.. Buying bullet proof busses and hiring soldiers on steady.

They introduced kidnap for Ransome to Nigeria, they introduce hostage taking, popularized oil bunkery, illegal refinery, drugs, mindless killings and killed hundreds of military and civilian population.

The pipelines he sort to protect for money today is the the pipeline he gets the crude oil he sells to make his I'll gotten money.

He is the very definition of every economic hardship Nigeria has experienced in the last 20yrs.

But agbado people are proud of him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Nicenixon: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu, the man that castigated Nigeria as a zoo and later ended up caged like an animal in the same zoo he hated so much.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by MightySparrow: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Kanu made too many annoying utterances that make him many foes than admirers in his cause. Though, Asari Dojubọ is loud mouthed, he was not instigating other tribes against the government. I was listening to him ( Kanu) sometime before his arrest. The moment he began to abuse yoruba race and worse still saying that any igbos attending any 'yoruba churches', abusing Adeoye, Oyedepo etc. I switched my mind from him.

You don't close your eyes to fight any bout. After your victory, God giving Biafra, yọu don't need to have new enemies to contend with. Biafra is part of us, and will ever be either as former constituent of 'Nigeria' or fellow nation of Africa.
Kanu is myopic in his pursuit.

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Jsucre(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2023
Kettle and jug grin
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by goodnessme1(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Well said by Massob
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by Dmama1991: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Throwback:
Only a fool having seen how Kanu disregarded his bail conditions, would go ahead to release him when you can get him convicted for treason and terrorism.

Kanu has himself provided enough evidence to get him convicted.

The only mercy he should be shown is to have his death sentence commuted to life imprisonment.

As far as I am concerned, Kanu will never live a free man in this life again.
you are not God but mind u your family both living and death ones will suffer

1 Like

Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by goodnessme1(f): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2023
oyebanji44:
No..

Kanu is a notorious killer.asari is right about this..
Said by a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: ‘You’re The Criminal Not Nnamdi Kanu’ – MASSOB Fires Back At Asari Dokubo by goodnessme1(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Resurrection212:

Hungrybad said worst than this.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,a man that loves his people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Some Pictures Of Delta State- How Long Should We Be Patient?? / Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.