Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta (4293 Views)

Photos Of The Alaba Buildings Marked For Demolition / The Coughing That Preceded Abiola's Death - Susan Rice / #adeosungate: Drama, Intrigues That Preceded Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by TemplarLandry: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Every action has a reaction. The accommodating nature of Yorubas is always taken for granted. They keep whispering among themselves that we are foΓΆls. That's what gave birth to the β€œno man's land” phrase.
CJStarz:
All that he listed took place, didn't they? If it isn't victimization,then tell me what it is! No worries,Igbos are born survivors. When you think you've crushed them,they rose up stronger and higher. That's how God made us.
Salaam!
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
call for division of Nigeria that's your peoples new agenda now as a result of killing themselves because of your bi.afraud agitation. One just relocate to my town now from Anambra with 3kids. South East will soon become an history of once upon a time
Exactly before u know he becomes richest man in that town employing your people to make him richer

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by T8ksy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Every action has a reaction. The accommodating nature of Yorubas is always taken for granted. They keep whispering among themselves that we are foΓΆls. That's what gave birth to the β€œno man's land” phrase.

One of them even went public to call us " Sophisticated Morons" whilst co-habiting (peacefully) in our land! Who does that?

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by mrvitalis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ajagunakin:

You are milking yourselves dry. watch, we are on to you people now.

Division of Nigeria will forever be you peoples plague, it’s your curse and you will forever carry it alone.
Lol when you want to sale your ancestral land contact me till then see you
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by TemplarLandry: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abi o.
T8ksy:

One of them even went public to call us " Sophisticated Morons" whilst living in our land! Who does that?

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

You poor thing smh.

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by Christistruth03: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Come and buy my land you can call out no man's land, no be your land?

So you prefer people who kill your people, rape your mother's seize your farm land to people who pay premium for your land and call it no man's land?

Lmaooo

Nobody suffers those who call their Ancestral Home " No man's land " Gladly
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by CJStarz: 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Igbos and Yorubas have always lived peaceably. No right thinking Igbo man would claim another person's land. 'No man's land ' must be a statement from some reckless individuals. It's not enough to push the entire tribe because it may boomerang and the Yourubas living in the East may be the worse for it. I am Igbo. My best friend during our service year in Kano was a Yoruba, Temitope. I can't imagine Tope and I fighting over some crazy comments against Yoruba or Igbos. Let peace reign.

TemplarLandry:
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by INDOMIE9090(f): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
CJStarz:
Seems you haven't travelled beyond your state. Thousands of Yourubas are living in Igbo land, many of them voted for Tinubu without harassment. They have not been asked to go back to their states. If the Igbos are forced to leave Lagos in tears,Lagos would be left unto you desolate. The Earth is the Lord's.

another gibberish talk from nwosu

2 Likes

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by CJStarz: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nwosu,not nwosuπŸ˜‚
Lessen the hate ok? Not good for your heart ❀️

INDOMIE9090:
another gibberish talk from nwosu
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by TemplarLandry: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yes you're right, we've coexisted for long. That's why Yorubas are comfortable and not insecure to sell lands to other social groups. Yet they abuse our multiculturalism by whispering that we're foΓΆls. During the last elections, they even went as far as broadcasting covert anti-Yoruba messages on WhatsApp. To what end?
CJStarz:
Igbos and Yorubas have always lived peaceably. No right thinking Igbo man would claim another person's land. 'No man's land ' must be a statement from some reckless individuals. It's not enough to push the entire tribe because it may boomerang and the Yourubas living in the East may be the worse for it. I am Igbo. My best friend during our service year in Kano was a Yoruba, Temitope. I can't imagine Tope and I fighting over some crazy comments against Yoruba or Igbos. Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Absolutely but you are too broke to know Pwan is acquiring thousands of plots n reselling in the east

Northerner is building refinery in IMO

The list is endless

If yorubas contribute 25% of what igbos contribute in Lagos to any igbo state they would be governor
Really πŸ˜†

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
lol. So much display of inferiority complex in one post.
I repeat, Lagos is headed for another "Ibadan"
Better ,as long as its not heading to another Aba or Onitsha

Ibadan is the third largest city in the county both population and landmass!
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
ba7man:
Why are you telling us

Are you expecting Yorubas to start begging you to stay, telling you you're the best thing since chicken and chips

You guys act like children, go if you want to go and stop telling us about it.
I tell you !

πŸ˜†...the fact is that ,LAGOS MADE THEM!...there stake in lagos is very Overbloated!
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gajagojo:

You always project your feelings onto others. Who is feeling inferior if not the person worried that his neighbours soup will spoil if he doesn't warm it?

How is any of that your business?

Go and fix

sit at home

which is happening life today

That should be your priority and concern

Are they sitting at home in Ibadan?
I like the word projection.

The same defence mechanism that gave rise to "they hate us,Igbo"....they actually hate others but feel guilty so they developed the concept of "they hate us as defense mechanism "
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
ayokellany:
As Wike told your father all this wail of agony sorrow n foolishness from you cost him a thing ?

Same Wike the candidate he supported became the president, his candidate Is now the governor of River state, his appointed candidate is senate president same goes for speaker n your father is here lamenting about regretting ?

Can you now tell us what you father accomplished all through his hate filled life compare to the likes of Wike that are superior to anyone from your household be it in this life or the next ?!

You dont know Igbos with their grandiose delusion lol πŸ˜†

See the way they formulate an image of decimated wike in their head when in actual sense wike won all the wars!

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by mrvitalis(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Really πŸ˜†
A family issues is not igbo issue but how would u know
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
ba7man:
Exactly, this is an apt description of what they do.

They conjure delusions in their heads or their own personal fears and pain and try to project it on others.

They can be so collectively mentally and emotionally immature.

Igbos are good examples of many concepts in psychology. I normally use them to decode many of those concepts as a student

From PERSECUTORY DELUSIONS, TO GRANDIOSE DELUSION TO PROJECTION AS DEFENSE MECHANISMS TO VICTIM MENTALITY!

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by dominic17: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play a major role in most economies, particularly in developing countries. SMEs account for the majority of businesses worldwide and are important contributors to job creation and global economic development. They represent about 90% of businesses and more than 50% of employment worldwide. Formal SMEs contribute up to 40% of national income (GDP) in emerging economies. These numbers are significantly higher when informal SMEs are included. According to our estimates, 600 million jobs will be needed by 2030 to absorb the growing global workforce, which makes SME development a high priority for many governments around the world. In emerging markets, most formal jobs are generated by SMEs, which create 7 out of 10 jobs. However, access to finance is a key constraint to SME growth, it is the second most cited obstacle facing SMEs to grow their businesses in emerging markets and developing countries.

Source:
https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/smefinance

Trizyd:

Uhmm, economistπŸ‘πŸ™Œ.

Give instance ls sir.
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

And yet we are progressing more than you people... Should you not be ashamed?
Grandiose delusions πŸ˜† ..ashamed toward a tribe struggling with deputy speaker of HOR in 21st century πŸ˜†

You are progressing more than who?.

In what aspects of life?
Politics?
Arts?
Entertainments?
Education?
Sport?
Finances?
Tech?

Well,you can talk of petty trading
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by Trizyd(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
dominic17:
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play a major role in most economies, particularly in developing countries. SMEs account for the majority of businesses worldwide and are important contributors to job creation and global economic development. They represent about 90% of businesses and more than 50% of employment worldwide. Formal SMEs contribute up to 40% of national income (GDP) in emerging economies. These numbers are significantly higher when informal SMEs are included. According to our estimates, 600 million jobs will be needed by 2030 to absorb the growing global workforce, which makes SME development a high priority for many governments around the world. In emerging markets, most formal jobs are generated by SMEs, which create 7 out of 10 jobs. However, access to finance is a key constraint to SME growth, it is the second most cited obstacle facing SMEs to grow their businesses in emerging markets and developing countries.

Source:
https://www.worldbank.org/en/topic/smefinance

Thank's sir. I learned something new today.
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Cantonese:

After buying Dangote fuel, tell us how you go get the following:

1. Your tv and electronics
2. Phones and laptop
3. Clothes
4. Building materials
5. Cooking utensils
6. Drugs to save you from the die wey you go don die since.
7. Plumbing materials
8. Small loans wey una baba landlord dey beg and borrow pay una school fees.

Na Dangote $30b dey provide all these ones since. From the above Dangote $30b reach all those collective investments?

Poverty worry you die.
. You don't have monopoly of this trades you listed
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
T8ksy:

One of them even went public to call us " Sophisticated Morons" whilst leaving in our land! Who does that?
Nkechi blessing said of recent that we speaks yoruba too much ,on yoruba soil ooo.

I entered, Facebook last week and I saw them complaining that Asake uses yorubas too much in his songs πŸ˜†

When we all vibe to flavour,2face implications, phyno without questioning the language used!....I have never seen a yoruba person complaining that Igbos used too much of Igbo in a song,who cares!

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

We will sell it and still have millions in stock!
The whole Igboland and oyos state have the same landmass!..that is why you people are soo obsessed with attaching with Southsouth by force

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by shortgun(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Afamed:
A butterfly who mistakenly takes itself to be an Eagle

Dangote with well over $30B investments in Lagos never make a noise na nonentities with 2metre/ 2metre shop dey make the loudest noise

Sense is very far from you, that 2meter / 2meter shops in aggregate contributes more to the GDP than what a dangote will contribute.
Black man will always reason in backward.
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by ba7man(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

Igbos are good examples of many concepts in psychology. I normally use them to decode many of those concepts as a student

From PERSECUTORY DELUSIONS, TO GRANDIOSE DELUSION TO PROJECTION AS DEFENSE MECHANISMS TO VICTIM MENTALITY!
How is it possible that they exhibit these psychological disorders on such a large scale It's mind boggling.

They don't need to have met each other, had any exchange or agreement to exhibit these behaviours.

They just subconsciously exhibit it....... I can't say it's the Civil war, I'm sure they've been like this way before that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by Eldemmi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Absolutely but you are too broke to know Pwan is acquiring thousands of plots n reselling in the east

Northerner is building refinery in IMO

The list is endless

If yorubas contribute 25% of what igbos contribute in Lagos to any igbo state they would be governor

This is not true, yourlast sentence outsiders can't be governor in Igbo land
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by hafeeanubasy: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
ba7man:
How is it possible that they exhibit these psychological disorders on such a large scale It's mind boggling.

They don't need to have met each other, had any exchange or agreement to exhibit these behaviours.

They just subconsciously exhibit it....... I can't say it's the Civil war, I'm sure they've been like this way before that.

The grandiose delusion is before the Civil War.The same grandiosity made Azikwe to oppose secession clause in the constitution. He tought they are the smartest of all and will rule over others.

They were already narcists (they think the world revolves round them) before the Civil War too.They developed Victim mentality to protect the narcism.You know once they play victim hood everyone will start paying attention to them.

The defeat they suffered during the Civil war brutalized their ego too so they exhibit "reaction formation " to keep the ego alive while also worsening the victim mentality.

Check the pictures below

1 Like

Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by rosebowl01(m): 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Igbos issue too many threats and ultimatums that others have become numb to it. By the way, Sabon-gari in Kano has many Igbo populations. Have you contested for or won an election in those areas that you're considered the majority? Maybe I am wrong.
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by rosebowl01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abagworo:
All my life I've never seen Lagos as a livable place . Maybe it's because of the ports and distribution point it serves as that made many of you endure the dirty and harsh condition to live in those places. To me Ignos should simply vacate Lagos and relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Calabar for those importation based trading they specialize in or they can as well continue living in fool's paradise.

See weyrey making declarations as if he is a man of economic value grin grin grin
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by rosebowl01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Annihilation from who? Lmao wakali rapped your mother's for months you couldn't do shit

One on one una know say una no near igbos

Note how they do their chest-beating. Whenever gbege happen, you wonder why they cannot match their reaction to their big mouth. Igbo, one step forward, 20 steps backwards.
Re: 7 Bad Omens That Preceded The Alaba Demolition Signaling A Yoruba Vendetta by leokid866: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol so saying what you and you people do to us is playing victim?

Your only issue is igbos should not speak out that's just your issue

We would speak out and so one day when we act people would see the reason why
I think that's the problem, you guys never act....in 2015 you swore if Buhari won you will abandon Lagos, today here we are with you spewing the same threats.....if you want to do do, if not STFU make the rest of hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News: Madam EFCC Is Also A Thief. / Another SA -Nigerian Arms Deal Bust / SUPPORT Gen Buhari"s Presidential Aspiration Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.