Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson (77055 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by chris51(f): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
After Rain comes Sunshine, he has been given a Second Chance to Fatherhood Happiness.

The Kind of Happiness and Peace of Mind When you Have a Male offspring is different and exhilarating compared to female offspring. I come in Peace!!

Sex of a child means nothing now. Just be blessed with good children
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Lewiseze1988(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
I Love Davido
jennyclay is davido not a man,I taught u have deep hatred for men folks,why suden love for davido.golddigger woman

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Thomasankara(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
[/color]y davido's son's dey always weave hair[color=#770077]
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by kestolove95(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make e Sha no use diz one
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
chris51:

That statement is just a consolation! It matters!

Civilization has just made people to hide it, while they crave for a gender deep inside.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
chris51:

Male Children is very very important to a Man oooooo!! Ask the Igbo Tribe!!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
Na your type dey die wretched at old age after refusing to train the girl child.

You're the ignorant one, ask the Igbo Tribe about this. Nonsense!!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agunesinjaweola: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abokiijebu:
Davidson 1: Chiomason 0.
You dey crazy, crazy and crazy 😧
Do you know it hurts 🤕 to lose a child
If you mock Chioma,I wish you what you had wished her.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Bobxin: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Freedom2023:

Could u pls b his Baby mama?
You don't even need to say "Please" I mean come on ... grin undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by victorazy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
I Love Davido

He doesn't know you, love the person that know you which is your boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by DCONE1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:
It's really a man's world, imagine what chioma will be passing through right now
she chose this life , I can't pity her.....she chose to stay

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by grandstar(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
What stupid hairstyle is he putting on?

I hope is mama does not subscribe to this "gender fluid" nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Juanmike(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
jagorinho:

See the typical reasoning of a cave man, it is a good thing that you and your people are at the background of events in the country.
Ewedu people will be out of inheritance. Just I imagine what we could do without power, much more with it, we will be invincible.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Abokiijebu: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

You dey crazy, crazy and crazy 😧
Do you know it hurts 🤕 to lose a child
If you mock Chioma,I wish you what you had wished her.
shot up goat.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Nmezor(f): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmm, David O himself
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Lovelyn451(f): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I dey feel for that chioma ooo
feel for wetin? She be fool, person wey born a whole first son, carelessly left him to die away because of her stupid flexing lifestyle...the guy is using her destiny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

That’s not how it’s done anywhere! Why it’s always good to tame your peniss when you can.

The reality of it all is that, all his baby mama’s will always continue to be in his life, EXCEPT you want to be an irresponsible father.

You will still always share communication and time to shape the future of the kid. On the birthdays, convocation, graduation and marriage, you will still always share that time and pose like couples.

u don't have to share anytime or pose as any couples if u don't want to. Look at Kanye and Kim and many other families with nasty divorce or problematic babymamas they keep their boundaries.

Davido doesn't have time for these strange women anymore they should respect his marriage and move on.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Toks2008(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
mariahAngel:

Son or child?

Child YES but a son will be a perfect replacement.

If you don't gerrit, forgerrit
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by fixitbyjal(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sunnyday23:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank

Faith faith!!!!!

How market
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Benwallt(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Can't Chioma just walk. She has her future in front of her.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Tmb78(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lovelyn451:
feel for wetin? She be fool, person wey born a whole first son, carelessly left him to die away because of her stupid flexing lifestyle...the guy is using her destiny
So you people are not blaming Yoruba again?
What God can not do doesn't exist😁😁
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
After Rain comes Sunshine, he has been given a Second Chance to Fatherhood Happiness.

The Kind of Happiness and Peace of Mind When you Have a Male offspring is different and exhilarating compared to female offspring. I come in Peace!!
What do you mean by second chance? Are the female children he has with other women not children enough for him to be a father?
You guys and thoughtless posts. And you're always on fp
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by shineeye1: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
An emotional moment Davido held his son Dawson tightly and kissed him on the cheeks as they reunited together has stirred emotions online.

Remember the singer recently confirmed that he has another son named Dawson who lives in London with his mother Larissa.

Dawson’s mother shared a photo of the moment on her Instagram page to celebrate the singer on father’s day.

The emotional photo she shared captures Davido carrying his son on his lap and kissing him as the boy looked away towards his mother.

This is coming months after the London-based model and baby mama of music star Davido, Larissa Yasmin Lorenco celebrated the 3rd birthday her son, Dawson.

The mother of one took to her Instagram page to celebrate her princely son with a succinct birthday wish.

She attached the message on an adorable photo of the birthday boy in a dashing suit.

Although, the singer is yet to wish his son a happy birthday on his social media page.

It would be recalled that it was reported that the singer welcomed the boy with the socialite in 2020, but didn’t acknowledge the boy as his until August 2022 when he stepped out with him in London.

Life no balance! See an accomplished artist but with a restless home! Poor kid has to live, loaded with cash but practically without vital fatherly influence and growing up with a practical harlot as a mother..
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Davido always coming back stronger
Another thoughtless post. Do you mean the female kids he has are not worth the male child he lost until he gets another male child?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Berankis: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
abobote:
It's really a man's world, imagine what chioma
will be passing through right now
Which stupid man's world? Because e get money dey give women belle anyhow. A man's life is struggle... the last 2weeks has taught me but I give God His glory!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by DSoj(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Rubbish. I have 3 daughters and i feel soooo blessed and ultimately happy.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by jimb(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
so David get reserve player... no wonder
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Let’s be sincere with ourselves! I am a strong believer about all kids being a blessing, but you still cannot deny that men always desire the male child. It’s just natural.

We can hide it or denounce it, but deep inside, we crave it.

Lol it is not natural at all. In some places they prefer daughters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lteeyhgss2k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.