Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson (77142 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by xtreemk: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2023
This is surprising. I guess is because you are still young. But daughters are hidden riches sad
Acekidc4:
After Rain comes Sunshine, he has been given a Second Chance to Fatherhood Happiness.

The Kind of Happiness and Peace of Mind When you Have a Male offspring is different and exhilarating compared to female offspring. I come in Peace!!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by ibinaboonline: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Looks like a girl to me
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Tmb78(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes, that the truth
Why don't you do something meaningful with your life for once

Nobody ever makes it running up and down threads like a bad rash, trolling people who don't know about your existence, you know?

My two cents though😂
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by caesymore(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
OffAir:
Chioma better get pregnant ASAP n it better be a boy

Na third son she fit get like this no matter how much she tries.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
I Love Davido
davido doesn't date cheap and broke gals class attracts class level pass level
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
OffAir:
Chioma better get pregnant ASAP and give birth to twins baby gals

lol
kilode
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Congrats To O.B.O
I Just Hope 001 No Go Use This One Do Soap When time dun reach for renewal of [b]kanayo O Kanayo[\b]
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=FREDCLSSICO7 post=123926554]Congrats To O.B.O
I Just Hope 001 No Go Use This One Do Soap When time dun reach for renewal of kanayo O Kanayo
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SIMPonPatrol(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
I Love Davido

You're free to love him or any other rich guy grin
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by DSoj(m): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2023
Acekidc4:

It's a Lie Oga, deep down you wish for a Male Child badly.

U be babalawo that u are in my deep mind na.
I have 3 beautiful adorable intelligent daughters, I'm sooo blessed with them i feel no desperation or pressure about a male child. Not for a second. So keep that shallow myopic backward mentality to yourself .
There's nothing a male child can do that a female child cannot do better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shared DJ Computer Love "2 Fighting" Music Video, Deletes It After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.