Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson (77125 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
DSoj:

Rubbish. I have 3 daughters and i feel soooo blessed and ultimately happy.

It's a Lie Oga, deep down you wish for a Male Child badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
At 33 am.still single y Davido done established Chai

Wen I go get sense?

He also has billions and you're broke. Did you look at that side of it?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol it is not natural at all. In some places they prefer daughters

Accept or denounce, men will always crave for a male child. If they don’t say it doesn’t mean they don’t want it.

Most just say it to make their partners happy.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

What do you mean by second chance? Are the female children he has with other women not children enough for him to be a father?
You guys and thoughtless posts. And you're always on fp

The second chance is the happiness attached to having a male child when he least expected it because his first male child is gone. Imagine the happiness if you were in his shoes?? I pray nothing happens to your Children.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by omooba969(m): 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
mariahAngel:
Chioma should not have married Davido after her son died.
She should've counted her losses, and just saved herself from all the drama.
It's unfortunate that it took the death of her son for Davido to do what he should've done way earlier.

Èyin aiyé!

If Davido didn't do the right thing to marry Chioma na una go still talk, complain and condemn Davido.

Truly, it's a daunting task trying to satisfy humans.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by bitingcool: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
fredoooooo:

Its part of assurance ... life goes on

lol, d girl go dey chop a la carte assurance with quartz glass of tears. I hope she doesn't regret not fulfilling her life purpose because of a ring to a wealthy guy. wait!! what if that is her life purpose.. shocked cool shocked.. to be Davido's draw string wife.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Toks2008:
Chioma needs another son ASAP.

That is the only way she can heal fast

Why a son? Is anything wrong with having a girl?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Accept or denounce, men will always crave for a male child. If they don’t say it doesn’t mean they don’t want it.

Most just say it to make their partners happy.

This is actually not true - generalization from being in Naija. Example, for some reason most black American men prefer baby girl, but in most places men don't have any strong preference
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by frog12: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
this guy dey change children like diapers.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by airsaylongcome: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
OffAir:
Chioma better get pregnant ASAP n it better be a boy

Even if she's pregnant with twin boys, this Dawson will be older than the boys and will be the top of the pecking order regarding inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This is actually not true - generalization from being in Naija. Example, for some reason most black American men prefer baby girl, but in most places men don't have any strong preference

Hello, I have worked in 3 different continents and attended uncountable gender reveal!

The boy child always brings the most joy.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by isabi2lof: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
The death of Ifeanyi isn't ordinary, if na garri I see , I go drink am bellefull, Chioma really tried , I can't cope with such a man undecided

My peace of mind is very important to me .

I no dey pity anybody again , make dem no use my matta settle ontop of bed.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Tboymessiah(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Freshtruth:
At 33 am.still single y Davido done established Chai

Wen I go get sense?

NasoLifeBe!!!

You are not alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
jaxxy:

Davido cannot deny his own child bt these babymamas need to leave him alone cos he's married now.

They should move on with their lives not waiting for Davido for everything abeg.

Chioma has a big heart and God will bless her and her home.

You're joking right?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello, I have worked in 3 different continents and attended uncountable gender reveal!

The boy child always brings the most joy.

This right here tells me you've never been to US or UK or other Western countries. You've likely been to India, China, Brazil and such
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

This right here tells me you've never been to US or UK or other Western countries. You've likely been to India, China, Brazil and such

US and UK? 🤣🤣🤣

What year did you start going to those countries? I want to tell you something.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
isabi2lof:
The death of Ifeanyi isn't ordinary, if na garri I see , I go drink am bellefull, Chioma really tried , I can't cope with such a man undecided

My peace of mind is very important to me .

I no dey pity anybody again , make dem no use my matta settle ontop of bed.

See confident ignorant superstition. How about the thousands of children that drown in pools every year.
See below

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

The second chance is the happiness attached to having a male child when he least expected it because his first male child is gone. Imagine the happiness if you were in his shoes?? I pray nothing happens to your Children.
Oga he has female children before the male child he lost.
You're making it sound as if the female children don't matter or are inferior to the male ones.
That's an archaic mentality I don't expect anyone with a smartphone should have.
If Davido is thinking like you, then I'm afraid for his future with those female children
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
CartelKenneth:
so he thinks he can just replace ifeanyi sharp sharp abi God will never forgive him for what he did, he will burn in the hottest part of hellfire for all eternity

Na your prick go burn.

Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by isabi2lof: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See confident ignorant superstition. How about the thousands of children that drown in pools every year.
See below

Abeggi , na today , especially for Davido side.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

US and UK? 🤣🤣🤣

What year did you start going to those countries? I want to tell you something.

You can't tell.me nothing. How old were Bush, Obama, Clinton, Ford, Nixon, etc when they had their 1 or 2 daughters? Yet they stopped having children.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

Abeggi , na today , especially for Davido side.

Face reality - it was an ACCIDENT! Hapoens everyday!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Princezibk: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
jagorinho:

See the typical reasoning of a cave man, it is a good thing that you and your people are at the background of events in the country.
honestly ! Their true color just Dey shine 💯
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You can't tell.me nothing. How old were Bush, Obama, Clinton, Ford, Nixon, etc when they had their 1 or 2 daughters? Yet they stopped having children.

You are just using the few instances to make a point.

This should not be a debate. A man always desires a boy child. Forget the consolation about all kids being the same.

Do a poll on any of your choice platform and share results with me.

They just don’t say it but they crave it.

The few times I have seen a girl child take the day in a gender reveal, the family already had boys in a row.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
omooba969:

You're joking right?

joking how? I'm totally serious.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Juanmike(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tmb78:
Jesus, see how a supposed human being is thinking.
Yes, that the truth
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

University of California!

Please read article, it’s very educative and throws more light into what you arguing about.

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Fearyourcreator: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lovelyn451:
feel for wetin? She be fool, person wey born a whole first son, carelessly left him to die away because of her stupid flexing lifestyle...the guy is using her destiny
Human beings ehn.. Anything could happen to anyone ooo even if one is very careful... Don't mock her ooo... And for the destiny thing na you sabi that one ..
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Oga he has female children before the male child he lost.
You're making it sound as if the female children don't matter or are inferior to the male ones.
That's an archaic mentality I don't expect anyone with a smartphone should have.
If Davido is thinking like you, then I'm afraid for his future with those female children

Did you read anywhere i said Female children are less important or doesn't matter?? Why are you Sounding like dis??
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Did you read anywhere i said Female children are less important or doesn't matter?? Why are you Sounding like dis??
Maybe you don't really have a good understanding of english
You said his second son is a second chance at fatherhood whereas he has two female children who are even older than the dead son.
Are you not implying that he lost fatherhood when he lost the boy? Or are you typing from a book?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are just using the few instances to make a point.

This should not be a debate. A man always desires a boy child. Forget the consolation about all kids being the same.

Do a poll on any of your choice platform and share results with me.

They just don’t say it but they crave it.

The few times I have seen a girl child take the day in a gender reveal, the family already had boys in a row.
I guess you're the speaker for all men
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

I guess you're the speaker for all men

I am a man! I know how it feels!

Do a poll any platform of your choice! Share results with me. You won’t see a female child win if you conduct it a thousand times.

It’s just the reality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.