Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson (77116 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

University of California!

Please read article, it’s very educative and throws more light into what you arguing about.

So, UC can't be wrong? I'm sure if UC say gays are not natural you'll disagree no matter the study. Abeg shift!!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

I am a man! I know how it feels!

Do a poll any platform of your choice! Share results with me. You won’t see a female child win if you conduct it a thousand times.

It’s just the reality!

Are you sure you're a man. Check your a**hole and be sure o
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Are you sure you're a man. Check your a**hole and be sure o

Deny from now till eternity, you cannot change the wishes of men.

They will always opt for a male child. It’s a constant K
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

So, UC can't be wrong? I'm sure if UC say gays are not natural you'll disagree no matter the study. Abeg shift!!

And you claimed to be enlightened? Oh! I need to tell you university publications are born out of research?

smh…
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Acekidc4(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe you don't really have a good understanding of english
You said his second son is a second chance at fatherhood whereas he has two female children who are even older than the dead son.
Are you not implying that he lost fatherhood when he lost the boy? Or are you typing from a book?

I guess you are the one that doesn't understand my comment. I said his second son is a second chance at happiness in his fatherhood role. Try and understand na!! Even with those girls he has, he was very sad and down cos of what happened to ifeanyi. That second boy is a chance to be happy and forget about what happened to his first son.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Bluntemperor: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Oduok:
Immorality is now publicized

Something he has been hidden!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by quickly: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
This guy just dey Bleep up and down with no condom. Lol

And this women sef dem like baby mama status
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Davido is just fvcking all the girls available Without condom.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I guess you are the one that doesn't understand my comment. I said his second son is a second chance at happiness in his fatherhood role. Try and understand na!! Even with those girls he has, he was very sad and down cos of what happened to ifeanyi. That second boy is a chance to be happy and forget about what happened to his first son.
It's obvious you simply don't understand English. What you're implying is that the girls can't bring him happiness like a boy will. In other words, they are inferior.
Maybe what you meant is that this boy will be a consolation for the one he lost. But that will also be somehow because no child is replaceable with another no matter the sex. The problem is your pitiable understanding of English. Fatherhood is not gender- based. Learn that.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by CartelKenneth: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
omooba969:

Na your prick go burn.

Nonsense and Buhari

Nonsense and Buhari😂😂😂
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by FireUpNow(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abfinest007:
D reason Davido refuse to accept the child was that"he want to know if truly he is d father of the boy
He did DNA and it was positive. May God send his legions of angels to watch over the boy and protection too.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

And you claimed to be enlightened? Oh! I need to tell you university publications are born out of research?

smh…
And research can't be wrong? Besides, the headline might not even tell the true story to you see the full report
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Deny from now till eternity, you cannot change the wishes of men.

They will always opt for a male child. It’s a constant K
I'm a man and I know a whole lot of men like me who wanted a female child as their first child especially

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm a man and I know a whole lot of men like me who wanted a female child as their first child especially

It happens but it’s rare.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by NomborPhilip10: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chioma's assurance has gone soar, truly, Davido no try.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by eyinjuege: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
LifeDrama:
Won't Chioma feel bad with this?

There's no reason to feel bad that a father is seeing his son. She is not a witch
God will bless Chioma with more children
This boy was born before they officially got married, so she knows about the boy before marrying David
He already acknowledged the boy before Ifeanyi's unfortunate passing.
There are even rumours that his 2nd baby mama gave birth to another son for him about 2-3 months ago.
Very disrespectful man, if true.
Anyhoo, every child deserves a loving father, and I hope David will continue to care for his children
Father of many nations... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Cassandraloius: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
He should continue reproducing because he's rich. I feel for chioma.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
The Limitation In Your Life Is Caused By This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBWZGCKR0Ek
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Gentew(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
After Rain comes Sunshine, he has been given a Second Chance to Fatherhood Happiness.

The Kind of Happiness and Peace of Mind When you Have a Male offspring is different and exhilarating compared to female offspring. I come in Peace!!

It's not easy to have a girl child in this age..... hookup is too much. Some are doing it on a part time basis while others are doing it on FULL TIME.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
After Rain comes Sunshine, he has been given a Second Chance to Fatherhood Happiness.

The Kind of Happiness and Peace of Mind When you Have a Male offspring is different and exhilarating compared to female offspring. I come in Peace!!
Especially wen u rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Spiff20(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
This David be like low-key Tu Baba oh

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Godwin25king: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
And you have a wife at home? Dude, you're just a spermm donor. She collects monthly $$ from you, feeding well with your money while another guy fckss her in your absence. Even when the boy grows up, he will be closer to his mom than you. So what's your gain in life? Men with baby mamas are foolisssh.

Chioma knows what she signed up for.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Namigotalktru: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
See the fine girl this ashawo David take do babymama then had audacity to ignore the boy. The person wey stupid na she lose pikin marry am. Father Abraham go born everywhere the heartbreak and disrespect Anne Idibia dey see will be like heaven in comparison.

Someone like David should just stay single and be borning like he has no brain while his mates are collecting Grammies smh

Those with ears will hear.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are just using the few instances to make a point.

This should not be a debate. A man always desires a boy child. Forget the consolation about all kids being the same.

Do a poll on any of your choice platform and share results with me.

They just don’t say it but they crave it.

The few times I have seen a girl child take the day in a gender reveal, the family already had boys in a row.

You are calling almost all recent US presidents "few instances"!!

It shouldn't be a debate because you are talking from Naija perspective.
Minus the immigrants (Chinese, Mexicans, Indians, etc) core Americans couldn't care less or slightly prefer girls - that is the TRUTH!
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

University of California!

Please read article, it’s very educative and throws more light into what you arguing about.

Data is terribly skewed by large number of immigrants
Minus the immigrants (Chinese, Mexicans, Indians, etc) core Americans couldn't care less or slightly prefer girls - that is the TRUTH!
I don't need an article - happens to be something I know well!
BTW check out gender preference in UK below, just think what it would be without all those Nigerians and Indians that full there!

Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Data is terribly skewed by large number of immigrants
I don't need an article - happens to be something I know well!
BTW check out gender preference in UK below, just think what it would be without all those Nigerians and Indians that full there!

Who is not an immigrant in the US? The Indians.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are calling almost all recent US presidents "few instances"!!

It shouldn't be a debate because you are talking from Naija perspective.

Don’t let us drag this, it’s shouldn’t be a debate.

Majority of men crave for a male child. From Africa to Antarctica, majority of men will always desire to have a son over a girl.
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Benjamin4388(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like seriously... You all just post about everything bout u on internet...you all should have a movie titled series for all this bullshit...Team wiz on thiz
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by wizod(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
I Love Davido
can you give in if he want to kpansh u?
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Who is not an immigrant in the US? The Indians.

You know full well I mean recent immigrants
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by PoliteActivist: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Don’t let us drag this, it’s shouldn’t be a debate.

Majority of men crave for a male child. From Africa to Antarctica, majority of men will always desire to have a son over a girl.

Sooo whatever happened to opposites attract. If you remove society and let nature take it's course men would prefer girls
Re: Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson by Donbayor: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2023
Acekidc4:

It's a Lie Oga, deep down you wish for a Male Child badly.
Fact! A true and geniune feelings come with when having a male child, a deal every man deserves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.