Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group (6250 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by nazicartel(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
I can attest to Yoruba women. They hardly cheat... Like it's very hard for them to cheat... Had to know this when I was in ilorin... But you see Igbo women ?... Kaiii

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by JpBiz92: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
nazicartel:
I can attest to Yoruba women. They hardly cheat... Like it's very hard for them to cheat... Had to know this when I was in ilorin... But you see Igbo women ?... Kaiii
Talking from your anus as usual. Why is there a high rate of fatherless kids among the Yorubas if their women are what you want us to believe they are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by nazicartel(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
Talking from your anus as usual. Why is there a high rate of fatherless kids among the Yorubas if their women are what you want us to believe they are.
how does fatherless children correlate with cheating ?

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by vislabraye(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
NairalandGossip:
lol you de Abuja? Make we link up na

Send me mail
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by NairalandGossip: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
vislabraye:

Send me mail
sent man
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by KingDash09(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bros na tiv girls na him bad pass oh.. Idoma girls no dey too misbehave like that no dey lie
NairalandGossip:
Runnish stats, go to plateau state and ask of berom women u will understand grin

In case you still dont understand, go to Benue state and test run Idoma girls, u definitely will understand

But if you still don't understand, then go and spend one week in Edo state, you will understand perfectly.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by JpBiz92: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2023
nazicartel:
how does fatherless children correlate with cheating ?
Ask your women that question, maybe it was oduduwa that usually comes down to give them belle

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by bularuz(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2023
These numbers should be wey higher grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Datguy5: 3:38am On Jun 20, 2023
cant you people not read?

how are women promiscuous when the highest is 4%?

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Datguy5:
cant you people not read?

how are women promiscuous when the highest is 4%?
Women are chaste... The op na camel
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2023
nazicartel:
Hehehehe... U see that Ilorin so? All those small small guest houses littering everywhere na people wives them dey knack mercilessly there. Talking from sound experience over a considerable amount of time. Na that place I start to fear married women first. Ur really talking from ur anus 🤣🤣
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by udede(m): 5:30am On Jun 20, 2023
anungangampu:
Edo before igbos lol..
don't mind the yeye op
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by nazicartel(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
Ask your women that question, maybe it was oduduwa that usually comes down to give them belle
funny if you think I'm a Yoruba man
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Almaiga: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2023
anungangampu:
Edo before igbos lol..

Igbo before Tiv
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by JpBiz92: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2023
nazicartel:
funny if you think I'm a Yoruba man
I know you will never be. Typical of your people
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2023
anungangampu:
Edo before igbos lol..
Don't mind the Op

Edo and Tiv should be dragging number one Igbo should be third

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2023
olabrinks:
Edo should be no1. The women are so promiscuous
Gbam
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Benwallt:

Edo women that back their babies to man friend's house just to fucc early in the morning after dropping the older ones in school. Nothing like decorum in Edo women's dictionary when it comes to sex. They do it brazenly
I swear

Brazenly and heartlessly Promiscuous

Sometimes I ask myself

Who de find Wife de come Benin?

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... Which normal woman go do that one all this na beer parlour gist abeg
Brother I've been in Benin City over 5 years

Every inch of what that dude said is the bitter truth
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by nazicartel(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
I know you will never be. Typical of your people
enyi, zukwanuike. Everything no be argument nnah oo
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Brother I've been in Benin City over 5 years

Every inch of what that dude said is the bitter truth
Well I was born and brought up there, did all my schooling; primary,secondary and university there. Every inch of what he said is pure myth.

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

Well I was born and brought up there, did all my schooling; primary,secondary and university there. Every inch of what he said is pure myth.

Don't mind the idiot

Edo ladies are only stubborn and rebellious
Cheating is something strange
I am a Benin Guy and I have dated many Benin and edo girls I nor experience cheating one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

A married woman (Bini Woman) is making seductive attempt on my friend

4 years back, if not for the serious control of myself i would have smashed my landlord brothers wife, she started with bringing food to my room, and then it graduated to coming in to watch movies whenever I don't go to work

And then smooching started

I was lucky i had a contract that made me traveled for almost 3 months and that's when i started ghosting her and not picking her calls

Her husband rented another house for her and she parked out.

All tribe women have bad egg's, but Bini and Edo own too strong.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Don't mind the idiot

Edo ladies are only stubborn and rebellious
Cheating is something is something strange
I am a Benin boy and I have dated many Benin and edo girls I nor experience cheating
Kid, be civil
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by LewisIsADog(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
These are definitely women in the lives of Seankafor iamoyindamola and akwesenana
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Kid, be civil

You have to be civil labelling a tribe
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

A married woman (Bini Woman) is making seductive attempt on my friend

4 years back, if not for the serious control of myself i would have smashed my landlord brothers wife, she started with bringing food to my room, and then it graduated to coming in to watch movies whenever I don't go to work

And then smooching started

I was lucky i had a contract that made me traveled for almost 3 months and that's when i started ghosting her and not picking her calls

Her husband rented another house for her and she parked out.

All tribe women have bad egg's, but Bini and Edo own too strong.

Haha lie from pit of hell,

I can also say the same thing for ibos an ibo lady also attempted thesame stunt on me
Would I now go and label all igbos as primiscious
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Haha lie from put of hell,

I can also say the same thing for ibos an ibo lady also attempted thesame stunt on me
Would I now go and label all igbos as primiscious
Believe what you want, why would I want to prove myself to who I don't even know
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by vislabraye(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=NairalandGossip post=123907745]sent man
I can't reply your mail. May be your mail box is full .Or do you have any other mail ?
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by JpBiz92: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
nazicartel:
enyi, zukwanuike. Everything no be argument nnah oo
go and sit down my friend,

You will say or support nonsense against a people and still cry when they react. Your type cannot support anything good about Igbo
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... Which normal woman go do that one all this na beer parlour gist abeg

Dude, what that guy said is nothing but plain truth. As an Edo niggar I can confirm what he said. Bros esan women and Bini women and knacking around cannot be separated!!!

They even Bleep while in their husband's house. Of course dem dey Bleep male neighbours too.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by zed7: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is arm chair statistics. However, people calling Edo don't realise that the Igbos are mostly the hookers you find in Edo. Same thing applies in Delta and even Lagos.

Is the stats by state or tribe? The tribe being promiscuous is the issue. I also think the reason why we have many Igbo hookers is circumstantial. The igbos believe in giving birth to multiple kids irrespective of their income. That's what drives their girls to promiscuity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats More Important: Looks Or Personality? / Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / Prenups Would You Still Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.