Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group (6247 Views)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / Kenyan Men Have An Average Of 7 Sexual Partners — New Survey / What Loosen The Pussy? Too Many Sexual Partners Or One Partner With Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Don't mind the idiot

Edo ladies are only stubborn and rebellious
Cheating is something strange
I am a Benin Guy and I have dated many Benin and edo girls I nor experience cheating one day

Oga Keep quiet and stop defending trash.

An average Edo woman would leave her husband's house, go to another man's house and have sex. As time goes by she'll even run away from her husband's house with her baby and go to another man's house to live with him. The man might even be a married man and yet she no send. They'll both rent an apartment elsewhere and cohabitate.

After giving birth for this same man, she'll dump him and move on to another man's house with her kids or she might give her kids to her parents while she continues sleeping around. This is a married woman!!!! It is mainly common among the Esans and Bini.

Normally every tribe has its own, but Edo state is on another level. It's by far the worst
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

Hehehehe... U see that Ilorin so? All those small small guest houses littering everywhere na people wives them dey knack mercilessly there. Talking from sound experience over a considerable amount of time. Na that place I start to fear married women first. Ur really talking from ur anus 🤣🤣

Bro same thing here in Edo state. Omo, you go see married lady ready for you to knack her. You might not even know she's married. And if you knack her get ready to be knacking her always, because she'll always come to your house for more knacks and would even come with her baby. If care Is not taken, the baby might think you're his father.

If you dey Benin city, try visit paulingo for upper mission extension, enter those streets wey that area 😂 then from there go oluku (make I stop here, I no wan too cast them). Some sef dey knack from their husbands house While he is away or they'll visit the man in his house for hot sex. Na real talk I dey tell you so. Edo women are highly promiscuous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

A married woman (Bini Woman) is making seductive attempt on my friend

4 years back, if not for the serious control of myself i would have smashed my landlord brothers wife, she started with bringing food to my room, and then it graduated to coming in to watch movies whenever I don't go to work

And then smooching started

I was lucky i had a contract that made me traveled for almost 3 months and that's when i started ghosting her and not picking her calls

Her husband rented another house for her and she parked out.

All tribe women have bad egg's, but Bini and Edo own too strong.
U can't just generalize because of two occasions... I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I'm talking about where it's more prevalent and among it's ingenious ppl and I have lived in those places I mentioned and the Benin ur mentioning not holidaying but as a resident member for some reasonable period of time time. So... then everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Make we rest am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

U can't just generalize because of two occasions... I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I'm talking about where it's more prevalent and among it's ingenious ppl and I have lived in those places I mentioned and the Benin ur mentioning not holidaying but as a resident member for some reasonable period of time time. So... then everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Make we rest am
Peace bro

One love
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

Bro same thing here in Edo state. Omo, you go see married lady ready for you to knack her. You might not even know she's married. And if you knack her get ready to be knacking her always, because she'll always come to your house for more knacks and would even come with her baby. If care Is not taken, the baby might think you're his father.

If you dey Benin city, try visit paulingo for upper mission extension, enter those streets wey that area 😂 then from there go oluku (make I stop here, I no wan too cast them). Some sef dey knack from their husbands house While he is away or they'll visit the man in his house for hot sex. Na real talk I dey tell you so. Edo women are highly promiscuous
See ur life? Those women in those places na cheap cheap asewos. We dey talk abuot real ppl. Even if asewos dey husband house them still dey hustle especially when they still remain for the environment. And besides na different tribes of women dey that location not only Edo. Except u sef nor know wetin u dey yarn.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

An average Edo woman would leave her husband's house, go to another man's house and have sex. As time goes by she'll even run away from her husband's house with her baby and go to another man's house to live with him. The man might even be a married man and yet she no send. They'll both rent an apartment elsewhere and cohabitate.

After giving birth for this same man, she'll dump him and move on to another man's house with her kids or she might give her kids to her parents while she continues sleeping around. This is a married woman!!!! It is mainly common among the Esans and Bini.

Normally every tribe has its own, but Edo state is on another level. It's by far the worst
God Bless You Bro🙏

Favor follow you through out today

That saucy kid that doesn't know anything doesn't deserve any constructive argument
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

Super story....

Looks like something you scripted in your skull

I have never seen such happened in edo
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

God Bless You Bro🙏

Favor follow you through out today

That saucy kid that doesn't know anything doesn't deserve any constructive argument

Why God nor go bless am

We don't even know your tribe and e sure me any edo person never even visit your state before

We accommodate you all only to be saying what does not exist mugus
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Super story....

Looks like something you scripted in your skull

I have never seen such happened in edo

It's either you're lying or you're just pretending. Dude, I'm from oredo here in Benin city Edo state. Na clear matter I yarn you so. Even non indigenes of Edo knows this is true, let alone you an indigene!

Let's stop this lies and pretense dude, Edo women are extremely promiscuous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Why God nor go bless am

We don't even know your tribe and e sure me any edo person never even visit your state before

We accommodate you all only to be saying what does not exist mugus
Go home kid, you can't handle the truth
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

It's either you're lying or you're just pretending. Dude, I'm from oredo here in Benin city Edo state. Na clear matter I yarn you so. Even non indigenes of Edo knows this is true, let alone you an indigene!

The boy thinks he is wise, for all we know, he could be a jambite
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cloudflare:

Fact still remains edo people are not in your state, you all have over stayed your welcome

My mom is still with my dad and also many of my friends who are edos

Still dey find how una take dey get this stats

Edo state do not come out, among the 10 state with the highest privalence of hiv in Nigeria

This are basic factors to draw conclusion from
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Go home kid, you can't handle the truth

Go sitdowon Oldman, old peeps are not aware of current happenings
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Runnerzz:

See ur life? Those women in those places na cheap cheap asewos. We dey talk abuot real ppl. Even if asewos dey husband house them still dey hustle especially when they still remain for the environment. And besides na different tribes of women dey that location not only Edo. Except u sef nor know wetin u dey yarn.

Hit me up if you're in Benin city. I'll bring you to my area and you'll be shocked to see how you'll knack a married lady so easily. There are no hotels here but still married women dey knack on a steady. All they do is come to your house, fucck and go home. Tomorrow morning or late at night they'll come back again. These ladies are all married women.

Aje! Even you sef no say na true I dey yarn. Dude all my bini friends has vowed never to marry an Edo girl because of their high promiscuous nature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by skywalker240(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Go sitdowon Oldman, old peeps are not aware of current happenings
Thank You 😊
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by NairalandGossip: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=vislabraye post=123921018][/quote]yes i do
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Nonywendy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna na wa ooo.

Na who marry Tiv and Ibo women go suffer pass. Hahahaha
Efik and Ibibio should be on the top

1 Like

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Stevebuffet: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Cloudflare:

Dude, what that guy said is nothing but plain truth. As an Edo niggar I can confirm what he said. Bros esan women and Bini women and knacking around cannot be separated!!!

They even Bleep while in their husband's house. Of course dem dey Bleep male neighbours too.

That’s trash. If an Esan woman cheats on her husband she dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by Cloudflare: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Stevebuffet:

That’s trash. If an Esan woman cheats on her husband she dies.

U dey whine me nii? Married esan women wey dey my area here don knack different men tire and the last time I remember they're still very much alive. Some sef has left their husbands, carry their babies to their new lover's house. So wetin U dey yarn again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by SIRTee15: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Edo women that back their babies to man friend's house just to fucc early in the morning after dropping the older ones in school. Nothing like decorum in Edo women's dictionary when it comes to sex. They do it brazenly

That's not true.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by XAUBulls: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2023
ekolobaba:
Nna na wa ooo.

Na who marry Tiv and Ibo women go suffer pass. Hahahaha
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by XAUBulls: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Cloudflare:

Hit me up if you're in Benin city. I'll bring you to my area and you'll be shocked to see how you'll knack a married lady so easily. There are no hotels here but still married women dey knack on a steady. All they do is come to your house, fucck and go home. Tomorrow morning or late at night they'll come back again. These ladies are all married women.

Aje! Even you sef no say na true I dey yarn. Dude all my bini friends has vowed never to marry an Edo girl because of their high promiscuous nature.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by XAUBulls: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2023
NairalandGossip:
Runnish stats, go to plateau state and ask of berom women u will understand grin

In case you still dont understand, go to Benue state and test run Idoma girls, u definitely will understand

But if you still don't understand, then go and spend one week in Edo state, you will understand perfectly.
Re: Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group by XAUBulls: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Benwallt:

Edo women that back their babies to man friend's house just to fucc early in the morning after dropping the older ones in school. Nothing like decorum in Edo women's dictionary when it comes to sex. They do it brazenly
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into? / Oh My Gooood!!! Compilation Of Nigerian Booty Girls Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.