Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,855 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? (393 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check / Tosin Adeniji: Sowore Applied For A Grant In My Name Without Informing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by Tadeus(m): 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Was naira devalued?

What's Tinubu regime hiding from Nigerians ?

Or is it that commercial banks are trying to frustrate the effort of the present regime?

I want to pay my sister's tuition fee, I filled out a form A application in early March, After GTbank locked my 3.4m plus in my account for almost 4 months, see the mail I got from them today.

Is Tinubu a curse or blessings to Nigerians?

Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by Hoelujohn: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
That's how organized crime operates. It will be long before the tin go clear for una eyes

2 Likes

Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by thesolutions(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tadeus:
Was naira devalued?

What's is Tinubu regime hidding from Nigerians ?

Or is it that commercial banks are trying to frustrate the effort of the present regime?

I want to pay my sister's tuition fee, I filled out a form A application in early March, After GTbank locked my 3.4m plus in my account for almost 4 months, see the mail I got from them today.

Is Tinubu a curse or blessings to Nigerians?
Actually, Naira has no value to dollar as it stands. It is a free market for now and any body that has dollar bills can sell at any amount. It can go up to 2k for a dollar depending on availability and who has money to pay.

This is the best time for government to encourage guys that make money online and they can benefit and control the rate if the government become the sole channel through which such funds are received.
Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Of course floating of the naira was a comical economic decision just for a political buy-in. Economic inflation is still galloping like tomorrow no dey. Fuel subsidy removal is still a scam. The scammers are still using the heads of gullible Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Racoon:
Of course floating of the naira was a comical economic decision just for a political buy-in. Economic inflation is still galloping like tomorrow no dey. Fuel subsidy removal is still a scam. The scammers are still using the heads of gullible Nigerians.

*THE LP/OBI DRAMA*
Out of a total of 176,000 polling units, you provided only 46,000 polling agents. (This means you were not present, and have no evidence in 130,000 Polling Units nationwide, and you imagine that 46,000 is greater than and will upturn 130,000)

You listed a 50 man witnesses. You presented only 5 (with one week to go).

The 5 presented are:
1. An International Data Analyst
2. A Channels TV Staff
3. A Professor in Mathematics
4. An Arise Tv Staff
5. An AIT Staff

There is not a single person (amongst LP witnesses who is directly) connected to the election you are contesting its result.

All are busy body third party hearsay witnesses (none is an eye witness with primary source or evidence).

What do you think these witnesses will amount to?

People testifying as witnesses to an election (in which they were not present but) they participated in only on TV set are all you have and rely on.

Ok naaa talking about a scammer. grin
Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by Tadeus(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

*THE LP/OBI DRAMA*
Out of a total of 176,000 polling units, you provided only 46,000 polling agents. (This means you were not present, and have no evidence in 130,000 Polling Units nationwide, and you imagine that 46,000 is greater than and will upturn 130,000)

You listed a 50 man witnesses. You presented only 5 (with one week to go).

The 5 presented are:
1. An International Data Analyst
2. A Channels TV Staff
3. A Professor in Mathematics
4. An Arise Tv Staff
5. An AIT Staff

There is not a single person (amongst LP witnesses who is directly) connected to the election you are contesting its result.

All are busy body third party hearsay witnesses (none is an eye witness with primary source or evidence).

What do you think these witnesses will amount to?

People testifying as witnesses to an election (in which they were not present but) they participated in only on TV set are all you have and rely on.

Ok naaa talking about a scammer. grin

Please can you be useful for once? We are talking about serious and educative issues here, and here you are with your myopic brain. Let's put tribes aside and think like Nigerians abeg. If you don't have reasonable contribution, keep quiet and read comments to learn from people's contributions .

1 Like

Re: Has APC Government Devalued Naira Without Informing Nigerians? by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
The naira has lost value over time.and was only being shored up or to be put plainly, subsidized.
Same way petrol subsidy removal cannot be a increment is how naira floating can't be called devaluation.

(1) (Reply)

“if They Don’t Pay In 2yrs, They Go To Jail, Improper” – ASUU Urges Tinubu To.. / Exemption Of Ndlea And Nafdac Boards From Dissolution / Okowa Begging Me To Withdraw My Petition With EFCC, But I Won’t Budge – Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.