Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal (27946 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters / โ€˜No Tear Gas, No Helmetโ€™ โ€” Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by discusant: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

That's enough reason for the court to send the INEC chairman to jail for this senseless lies .

They clearly rigged the election in favour of Bola Tinubu in exchange for huge sum of funds .

INEC just disgraced themselves

Nlfpmod
This thread is front page worthy

AFTER MAHMOOD YAKUBU USED SERVER PALAVAR IN 2019 TO TAKE JUDGES AND LAWYERS FOR A RIDE, MAHMOOD SHOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM INEC.
BUT BECAUSE PRESIDENT BUHARI WAS THERE, MAHMOOD HAD A GODFATHER AND HE HAD THE GUT TO PREPARE TO TAKE JUDGES AND LAWYEES FOR A LONGER RIDE IN 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by nairalanda1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
oga nor Dy blame network.... U tink inec use mtn glo Airtel shitty network for the election?

What other network exists.?

INEC does not have any special internet network...they use what is on ground. And beyond our cities, internet is bad, very bad.

(I've even tried it, if I am on a long journey as a passenger, after passing a certain limit, I cannot browse on my android).

BVAS was not going to work very well. Anyway, as time goes on....
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by profmallor: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
yes, but now how do you proof it. APC was clearly cheating ahead of everyone.

SpartaOfLagos:
Peter Obi is making the INEC and APC miserable at this point ..

I mean, which kind lie be this? ๐Ÿ˜‚

It is clear to the blind that the INEC rigged the election in favour of Bola Tinubu
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by sportskid(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
INEC....THIEVES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by benjaminlawson(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
nairalanda1:
I kind of expected this to happen months ago.

Nigeria does not have decent internet all over the country. Even me, when I join meetings on Zoom atimes, sometimes I get logged out because bad network...and I live in one of our main cities!

BVAS was brought in because of far too many contests over elections. The problem is, it uses internet...and in most rural areas, internet is either bad, non existent, or 2g internet which was what we used....17 years ago.

The problem with Nigerian elections is, at the end, they are only fair if 'my candidate wins'.

Anyway, we wait till the court process is over.

Stop these lies, the same network that allow national assembly to be delivered, now bad to transmit that of president, even going by your analogy, the network is bad throughout the country at the same time for all network. Mr. Man find another lie, to defend your paymaster.

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Shantyken(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Why LP no use the result sheets sign by polling agents and BVAS accredited figures to pursue this case. Is there any penalties by law not to keep the promise made by someone in this country just LIKE the promise made by INEC CHAIRMAN concerning the last election.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by BABANGBALI: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
This election tribunal is just a jamboree. It will not yield anything. President election, o ti lo. Baba Seyi is a goal

Ajepako na your mate prepared all these and brought them for me o and she go still stay behind to spend the night. Ordinary poff poff you no fit buy for person. Shiooooooooooooooor

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by nairalanda1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
benjaminlawson:

Stop these lies, the same network that allow national assembly to be delivered, now bad to transmit that of president, even going by your analogy, the network is bad throughout the country at the same time for all network. Mr. Man find another lie, to defend your paymaster.

1. First, I am not excusing any bad performance by INEC, or excusing any decisions by INEC

2.I am just making a general observation about INEC and the BVAS, and internet in the country.

3.And FYI..I am not a tinubu supporter...or for that matter an LP or PDP supporter

Relax.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by obi4eze(m): 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Liars.

Make dem dey play.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by longayink: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol. INEC changed the password. That is why the presidential election results couldn't load on irev.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by hush15: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailynigerian.com/presidential-election-refused/

How does something that cannot breathe, talk or move refuse if not the animate objects behind its refusal.

It's like telling me a car refused to move after releasing brakes and handbrake...
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Gbeng30(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
That presidential results must be very stubborn abaa, why is it refusing to be upload... Naija with daylight robbery... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by longayink: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is Nigeria in Mars? How could Nigerians watch Buhari spit on their faces all the 8 years, and when he is leaving, he planted his fellow Boko Haram sympathiser as his successor using old Tinubu as cover?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Basicend: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Why did it refuse to upload?

Cockroach chop INEC server wire? God go punish all these crooks.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by 9jatriot(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
I would appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me. How do any of these pieces of evidence prove that Obi won the election?

The argument seems to suggest that if the results were not uploaded to iREV, the entire election should be invalidated for this argument to hold true. However, I am trying to comprehend the logic behind claiming that everything went well until the upload process, without any indication of the results being altered. The argument seems to be solely relying on the fact that the results were not uploaded as evidence of winning.

I have mentioned before that Obi, along with his lawyers and supporters, is aware that he did not win. Therefore, he is not even attempting to demonstrate his victory; he is solely relying on the non-functioning iREV system.

Nonetheless, INEC should provide a thorough explanation for the malfunctioning aspect of the process.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Atarakpa: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lori iro
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bluefilm: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Story for the gods.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Duru009(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
How come, House of Rep and Senate was transmitted but not Presidential Election held on thesame day...

#Fraudsters

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by farous(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Every Nigerians know that Tinubu is sitting on stolen mandate rigged and given to him to INEC and that Obi is the winner of 2023 presidential election.

This nonsense can only be allowed in this country otherwise the INEC Chairman by now is supposed to be in prison and the mandate given to the winner

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Neddyogu(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Peter Obi is making the INEC and APC miserable at this point ..

I mean, which kind lie be this? ๐Ÿ˜‚

It is clear to the blind that the INEC rigged the election in favour of Bola Tinubu

But na Atiku subpoena the witnesses naa

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by delpee(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Suppose the result didn't upload because there were attempts to hack into the system?

I guess it's possible to collate results from the duly signed result sheets at each polling station. Whether uploaded or not, the result in line with BVAS should be valid. Evidence should be based on that.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Diddycsbsb: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peter obi and datti will deal with APC with intellectuals... Someone said that here.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by almarthins(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by NomborPhilip10: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
The good part is that none of the witnesses states that the presidential elections were rigged, they both maintained that the elections were peacefully conducted, results announced and results shirts signed and issued to all Party agents.

INEC as an independent body, has the right to alternate the transmission of electoral results when the BVAS failed without consulting any political party, organization or court.

Only if the petitioners and witnesses says the elections were rigged that there would've been issues, since both remain resolute that the elections were peaceful but only the results were manually transmitted, Obi, LP, APM, Atiku Abubakar and the PDP have no case.

Obi star witness, a mathematical professor says elections were rigged in Rivers and Benue, however, you cannot contest the outcome of presidential elections in just two states, it must be across the 36 states.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by adioolayi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Technically, all these testimonies will give a logical credence to INEC's claim of "hackers efforts to manipulate the Presidential election results, and therefore, the commission stops the uploading of Presidential election results ONLY"

Is this true or false...only INEC can answer that..

Is this excuse logical...I think it is...and if they do this, their logical EXCUSE..True or False will be superior.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bizhop01: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
From a country that snake swallow money
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by koresh: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
When una papa nullified MKO election in 1993 heaven fall? Una never see anything
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by anyination: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Xscape1993:
Lies from the pit of hell.....

Is too early to rant...
When the heavy rain is done in u..
Just try check up your BP
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jesus wept for Nigeria
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Cantonese: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Obi simply is challenging the process. With Obi all politicians and INEC will wake up to their responsibilities. They all know that with Obi their crooked ways will expire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Soldiers Kill IPOB Gunmen In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.