Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal (27933 Views)

2023: It Is Unfair To Judge Us Based On Glitch In The Results Upload - INEC / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by adams123: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2023
The server was hacked then.. who is in charge of IT in inec?
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by nairalanda1(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Karnice600:

Please just shut up!
Listen to yourself when you talk.
INEC used same server for those results. Glitches or downtimes would have affected all categories transmitted via that server. But here certain category uploaded successfully and certain did not.
Glitches in network won't respect certain categories over the others. The glitches would have cross hampered the senatorial and reps result as well. But here is an intelligent selection, not a random one.
..and you come up here to emphasize stupidity, like writerNg, freeStuffNg, lhordspy, pansophist, seunmsg.

Seun Osewa has decided to chose bigots and idiots as mods on Nairaland. So they ban whenever their emotions are hurt.
By the time you ban all contradicting views to your lopsided, pathetic posts and comments here, anyone who hops on this site will think its 100% made of idiots.
Oya o mods, writerNG and co with parallel accounts, come and ban me again o. You can make it one year this time.
Nansense.

Calm down old man, this is a site. Not your life.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by nairalanda1(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Minime10:

You are trying so hard to doged the main gist which is, why did BIVAS refused to upload the Presidential election results, but same BIVAS uploaded the National Assembly election results held simeoustaniously and on the same day and same time

There were problems for both sets of elections too.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bionixs: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Ceenachi:
grin grin grin
Funny people
So how did u get ur winner?
I think the APC took Obi for granted, They might just get the biggest shock of their lives

They forgot to ask Ngige what happened between him and Obi 😂😂

You see that result, it has to be clear from stain.. else em no go gree 😂

They messed with the wrong person 😂

Obi is coming 🔥🔥
if you meet him in court as his opponent, he will even shake your hand and ask you how your family is doing while smiling

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bionixs: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2023
nairalanda1:
I kind of expected this to happen months ago.

Nigeria does not have decent internet all over the country. Even me, when I join meetings on Zoom atimes, sometimes I get logged out because bad network...and I live in one of our main cities!

BVAS was brought in because of far too many contests over elections. The problem is, it uses internet...and in most rural areas, internet is either bad, non existent, or 2g internet which was what we used....17 years ago.

The problem with Nigerian elections is, at the end, they are only fair if 'my candidate wins'.

Anyway, we wait till the court process is over.

P.S

Anyone who accuses me of defending evil misses the point.

it didn’t upload, where did he get what he announced then
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bionixs: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:
Ok na. Obi and his followers you don hear?

Dem go frustrate hell out of you all una head go straight and bracket las las.

Shebi u wan fight govt baa? We shall see.
shame on you
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by jrusky(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2023
bionixs:
shame on you

Hahahaha e pain am. Ndooh!

No cry ooh! 8 years still far.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by israelmao(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
favor914:
You are still deceiving yourself, tomorrow you will be complaining that it is government that made a lazy person like you poor?

You're mentally and physically poor not me.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by maxiart2(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Mrniceguy007:
Funny country! So what’s the cause of the refusal to upload Election wen una spend billions on top and na still dey get network failure!

Someone said it might be because the password was changed and the only person who has the ability to change the password is the owner...i.e, the person who has access to it.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Pickmycall: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
Iyke1998:
Peter obi no even allow Tinubu sit down well for that presidential seat.

If Tinubu like ,he should sign every bill, he must return the mandate.

Even agbado supporters are not even relaxed sef.

Evil is bad oo
If the court announce a rerun tinubu will still rig the election because he has quickly replace his service chiefs to loyal ones.
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Assetosky(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Inec how u take get ur results ? ... This country don Taya me

This one has not been to a polling unit before
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Assetosky(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
bionixs:
it didn’t upload, where did he get what he announced then

Another one who has not been to a polling unit before.

What paper do they give to party agents after votes count?
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by bionixs: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Assetosky:

Another one who has not been to a polling unit before.

What paper do they give to party agents after votes count?
let the main fraudsters answer me not a tricked victim like you
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by chinose(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good evening all, have any one applied for Police Clearance Certificate recently? if yes how does it look like , seemd to be some confusion on which is the original. The current Certificate been issued by Nigerian Police is been rejected by US embassy, they are insisting on the one with red letters
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by NeloNelo: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yea… actually, the results grappled the papers firmly and refused to go away from the sheets into the servers… the results loved the sheets better.
cool

😂😂
Re: Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal by Westerhoffe(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2023
NeloNelo:

😂😂

Abi?

What other explanations are available for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen, Vigilantes Arrested For Robbery In Ogun / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Senator Adeola To Hameed Ali - Appear Before Senate In Customs Uniform Or Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.