Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend (1638 Views)

I Think I Have Been Hypnotized By My Current Girlfriend. Help !!! / Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by SPAMBOX7: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Just found out she keeps only male friends.
She's going back on Saturday and that's gonna be the end. But she doesn't know yet.

Guys stop following girls that keeps only male friends. Unless you just wan keep her for fbcks and nothing serious. Aside that it's not good for anyone's mental health.
I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by AloTee: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Are you a man or a woman? angry

2 Likes

Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by ThatrealestApex: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Drsnives(m): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2023
The one I get I still dea observe she n her pastor drama..
All these der I miss you Whatsapp messages, I never begin reason am..but my mind don dea comot small small..
NB hv done introduction oo.. do I confront her or lock up till they finally run matter before leaving her or do I kill whatever they are having before sex takes place
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Freelancerr(m): 5:08am On Jun 20, 2023
cry
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by mapist(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
Drsnives:
All these der I miss you Whatsapp messages, I never begin reason am..but my mind don dea comot small small..
NB hv done introduction oo.. do I confront her or lock up till they finally run matter before leaving her or do I kill whatever they are having before sex takes place

Let it go on; you need more evidence(s).
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Nice2023(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Just found out she keeps only male friends.
She's going back on Saturday and that's gonna be the end. But she doesn't know yet.

Guys stop following girls that keeps only male friends. Unless you just wan keep her for fbcks and nothing serious. Aside that it's not good for anyone's mental health.
I come in peace.

U have a girlfriend yet ur status here shows that u are a woman.

Both u and ur girl friend must be joint liars.

1 Like

Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Drsnives:
lipsrsealed. I can stake my keke on the fact that he's already been lashing your banny lipsrsealed. Fear bannies and live long to tell the stories to your unborn kids.
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Drsnives(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed. I can stake my keke on the fact that he's already been lashing your banny lipsrsealed. Fear bannies and live long to tell the stories to your unborn kids.
If they don lash I for don notice am from their whatapp message
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
even those that keep only female friends can still cheat kpa
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Drsnives:

kill whatever they are having now
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by callmevirus(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Are you a lesbian?

Your profile shows f gender still you're talking about your girlfriend
Re: What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend by Drsnives(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2023
anthonyuncle:

kill whatever they are having now
Is it not.better I allow them to know her state towards me..

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Lover Was A Spirit? / Does She Love Him For His Money? / Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.