Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day (45006 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day - AIT / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:
Rubbish trash. What has Amazon web service got to do with the main point here? The system didn't work right because it was overwhelmed from the Nigerian end not about Amazon web services.
These idiots just confusing their already confused brainwashed delusional headless mob even further.

If you claim your server is overwhelmed, Your host can prove you are being truthful or not,plz stop exhibiting ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by nkemjacob2(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
How will INEC expect Amazon (AWS) and Jeff bezos to make such a costly mistake. As far as I am concern it clear all these shinanigans are intentional

4 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Caesar25: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Let me just sit back and be watching.
Apc played us but they can't play the world

6 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Baba be calming down. Maybe, probably you are not into tech, that is why you thought all these will be difficult to prove. A simple logs will answer all these questions you asked. With the logs, you can tell if there was an attempt attack or not.

Plz tell him again.

3 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Regie2bless: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
ChenHao23:

Why don't you wait till he's cross examined? So that the defense council will prove that there internet connectivity issues in all the polling units of the federation when presiding officers attempting upload results sheet of the presidential election
that Internet connectivity fails in the 36 state of the federation, like say every body na fool, house rep. transmit, senate transmit. E reach presidential network just fail in all the 36 state of Nigeria including Abuja. Like say everybody for Nigeria no get sence ba?

5 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by alobright17(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Dumb and dumber

Is like na new English you learn be this .
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
ThatCEO:

Don't be an mumu, nobody can overwhelm Amazon server, not even your village witch. Or is it not the same server they just said worked perfectly?
Dumbo, not the server getting overwhelmed but the upload system itself. Mo matter how good your server is, you Still need a fast and capable bandwidth to upload anything. The network was not processing the uploads as fast as necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Onyiridike(f): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jatriot:
Perhaps someone could provide an explanation regarding this matter. How do any of these factors prove that Obi won the election?

His argument seems to suggest that if the results were not uploaded to iREV, the entire election should be canceled in order for his line of reasoning to make sense. However, I am trying to understand the basis of his argument, which implies that everything went well until the uploading process, without any indication of altered results in those units. He is solely relying on the fact that the results did not upload to claim victory.

I have mentioned before that Obi, along with his lawyers and associates, is aware that he did not win, which is why he is not even attempting to demonstrate his victory and is solely focusing on the issue of iREV not functioning properly.

Nonetheless, INEC should provide a proper explanation as to why that aspect did not work.
Are you not tired of typing this gibberish everywhere on nairaland?

You think you smarter and more intelligent than Obi and his team?

Before Obi went to court, he already has evidence of his victory.

Your judiciary system is corrupt and we know but don't think everybody is stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jatriot:
Unfortunately, this claim is not true. This thread will show you when one Obidient tried to prove it was true only to find out that infact Tinubu won.

I will tell you for free that this is the reason why Obi and his lawyers are not in court trying to prove that he won, instead he is now attacking INEC for not uploading on time.

Read the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7605510/obidients-close-alternative-result-collation

You try, The BBC also did research and confirmed Obi won in River state, I guess BBC later found out that Tinubu won abi?

5 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Onyiridike(f): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
jrusky:

Oga slow down. Voting for someone or not is OK but this 2023 the SE bleep big time this is not how to play politics bro.

Watch out for ministerial appointment SS and SW will dominate the top ministerial appointment from the South.

So pls carry on with obi and be coasting the entire Internet looking for what to use to fight Tinubu una heads go straight las las I talk my own.
I can assure you that if conduct the election one million times, Igbos will still vote Obi.
Keep your ministerial appointments to yourself.
We not interested.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by bigcee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
olatade:
All i know is obididiots are empty. Never seen a political movement that’s full of arrogantly ignorant numbskulls in my life.
So you've suddenly forgotten what APC did to GEJ in 2015. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by 9jatriot(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
To me, the only contendable result in the 2023 election is that of Rivers State and I talked about it in an earlier thread. I believe Wike was trying to prove a point either against Atiku or Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/7590958/whatever-happened-rivers-state-wike
egoldman:

You try, The BBC also did research and confirmed Obi won in River state, I guess BBC later found out that Tinubu won abi?

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by ThatCEO: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Dumbo, not the server getting overwhelmed but the upload system itself. Mo matter how good your server is, you Still need a fast and capable bandwidth to upload anything. The network was not processing the uploads as fast as necessary.

U no gree say u be mumu. Which network can't handle d upload of a bloody image file? Na movie dem dey upload?

And by d way, d same network uploaded other results except presidential.

2 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
ceejayluv:

The reps and senate result uploads had no glitches. How convenient.

Same BVAS, same sever, same aws host, different outcome, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by TruthinAction: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
sreamsense:
Do you expect it to have glitches before? What will be the essence of security measures INEC engineers put in place to secure AWS server? INEC engineer will tell you they resist attacks against the server from their end. And can you even defend internet connectivity issues from device users? LP can't prove this, they are only wasting time. By the time the engineer is crossed examine now, he may make LP feel like mumu

The same server that couldn't transmit the results of the presidential election was able to transmit that of the Legislators that same day.

It's like saying that a road was too small to pass a car but at same time could accommodate trucks. Please, use your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by GetSenseNow: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:
Rubbish trash. What has Amazon web service got to do with the main point here? The system didn't work right because it was overwhelmed from the Nigerian end not about Amazon web services.
These idiots just confusing their already confused brainwashed delusional headless mob even further.

Someone said tinubu's supporters are mostly illiterates who are blinded by tribalism. You've proven the person right. You know nothing about AWS

6 Likes

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Solababa91(m): 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
He (Obi) prayers are numerous so he needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt why one of or all his prayers should be upheld by the court.
9jatriot:
Perhaps someone could provide an explanation regarding this matter. How do any of these factors prove that Obi won the election?

His argument seems to suggest that if the results were not uploaded to iREV, the entire election should be canceled in order for his line of reasoning to make sense. However, I am trying to understand the basis of his argument, which implies that everything went well until the uploading process, without any indication of altered results in those units. He is solely relying on the fact that the results did not upload to claim victory.

I have mentioned before that Obi, along with his lawyers and associates, is aware that he did not win, which is why he is not even attempting to demonstrate his victory and is solely focusing on the issue of iREV not functioning properly.

Nonetheless, INEC should provide a proper explanation as to why that aspect did not work.

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

After trying hard to defend the indefensible, you will still buy fuel over 500,you electricity bill will increase by 1st of July. So carry ur APC card oooh, they will sell fuel to you @185

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by 4TFK: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Xscape1993:
The most rigged election in the history of the world political development....
dey play
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by iHateFraudsters: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
alobright17:

Is like na new English you learn be this .

Dumb and dumber.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by egoldman(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jatriot:
To me, the only contendable result in the 2023 election is that of Rivers State and I talked about it in an earlier thread. I believe Wike was trying to prove a point either against Atiku or Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/7590958/whatever-happened-rivers-state-wike

Just like river state, there are evidences of what happened in other states, don't be in a hurry, everything will be laid bare in court.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by GetSenseNow: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Esinwaju:
Numbers! Exactly what I keep thinking and actually waiting for. I like people with precise minds. Chop Knuckle.
If you can think this up, it means the team of lawyers have thought same too and they have a reason why they've not brought it up
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by PHIPEX(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jatriot:

There is a reason the server was turned off, that reason is the answer you seek. If IREV was not important to this case, INEC wouldn't have turned it off
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Dee60: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
It took the US quite a while to send their congratulations. Could it be that they saw something fishy in the Amazon data?
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by MrColdsweat: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
flexyrule:
Do you even know what a AWS server is?
Knowledge is expensive and should be given to those who are humble enough to learn. Don't even try to educate the fool.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by bonnyhope: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

M kpuru mirri and cannibalism have robbed you of the little IQ that you had before. Now you have zero IQ.
Get lost olodo.

You still de vomit ur corn abi
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by TheVictorious(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
9jatriot:

A reasonable response here but you don't seem to be getting the point. The point of bvas is to ensure that accredited voters are authentic, and the point of irev is to ensure realtime uploading from the polling units, which in turn is meant to prevent alteration. Inec adopted this to reduce the possibility of changed results. Now Peter Obi's team Seema to be arguing that that process did not work (the second part of it) and against that backdrop, the results in a lot of polling units were altered to either favour other candidates (like the eventually declared winner) and/or reduce his own votes alongside. This is what he wants to use the certified tru copies of electoral materials from polling unit in kogi, venue, rivers, Lagos, etc. to argue, and he wants to prove that these discrepancies were substantial enough to overturn the election. You get?

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Assetosky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na so Dull people full here!!!!!!

Does the law say only Irev pictures can be used to declare a winner?

Result sheets are given to agents in polling unit,polling unit Results are sent to ward for compilation, ward Results are sent to LGA headquarters for compilation, LGA Results go to state capital for compilation,all States then carry their Results to abuja for announcement as was shown on t.v . The winner was eventually announced. So what is this irev issue na? Did the law say DONT ANNOUNCE WINNER WITHOUT IREV? Collation started from units till abuja where winner was announced na......shuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by TheVictorious(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
goziem1982:

P.O is not challenging the result but the process that led to the result.
He's challenging both actually. Without proving the compromise I'm the process, it might be difficult for him to argue the results.
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by Charisma01: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
sreamsense:
Do you expect it to have glitches before? What will be the essence of security measures INEC engineers put in place to secure AWS server? INEC engineer will tell you they resist attacks against the server from their end. And can you even defend internet connectivity issues from device users? LP can't prove this, they are only wasting time. By the time the engineer is crossed examine now, he may make LP feel like mumu

You are the real. Are they to prove your network issues with mtn or prove that the inec irev server had no glitch?
What is LP or any other party's business if you dey use glo and u not fit view irev till after 5 days?
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is court that suppose to to be admitting the evidence? Abi na INECAPC?
Re: Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day by sreamsense: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiridike:

What is your qualification and experience?
What do you know about ICT?
You don't sit at comfort of room and type rubbish against professionals with years of experience.
You that is ICT expert, you should have come up with your better argument instead of talking rubbish. Show us your superior ICT technical knowledge you have instead of showing ignorance. You think this is an Elupee matters. I laughed at your stupidity in 3D-laughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.