Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police (69871 Views)

Osun 2022: IGP Orders Deployment Of DIG, Other Election Officers / Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Fulaninigger: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol I'm a full blooded northerner, from Zamfara state sef! Yari was our former Gov and the biggest flop/failure

The money and gold he stole, was used to pay those senators that voted for him in billions

There are many norther legislators that voted for Akpabio
NzogbuNzogbu:
you are not a northern politician

The yari and northern legislators that were crying that north is sidelined is who am referring to

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Fulaninigger: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
I doubt his a northerner, the north can't have 3 service chiefs. Even tho i might be wrong too
nairalanda1:

Ogalla does not sound southern.

Though i can be wrong
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by nairalanda1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fulaninigger:
I doubt his a northerner, the north can't have 3 service chiefs. Even tho i might be wrong too

Well we shall see
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by fareed69(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu
And Major General Undiandeye from Cross River

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

So only igbos, yoruba and hausas are the only tribe in Nigeria?
The tribalism hidden in us came out fully this time around
Must you tagg every critics of tinubu to be an igbo man
What is wrong with you all
Why are you all playing a politics of tribalism
I'm from Edo state
You all should stop this rubbish

Continue wailing.
He has made his appointments.
If you don't like it.
Go to Court
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by fareed69(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Portover77:
Tiwa tiwa

Yes O
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by moseslarry(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

I'm from Edo state

Bro kindly support with any amount to eat this night. I’ve never tasted water today and I’m seriously. I don’t care even if it’s 500 I don’t mind just to eat tonight. 8038279083 PalmPay, olarewaju moses t
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by greatestdestiny: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123904004][/quote]

I stand corrected. As at when he joined police, he wasn't yet a graduate right? Am seeing a great man here!
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Fulaninigger: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Dis you ask this question when MBAH was recently promoted?
HomeTutorsPro:
Promoted from AIG to DIG within 6 months.
And from DIG to IGP in less than 3 months!!
Wonderful!!
I thought it takes longer for promotions to come in the NPF.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Renewed hope is activated.
Omi tutun ti ru, ęja tutun ti wonu omi.
T i n u b u 💜

Abacha did more than this na.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Kasamadupe1: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Why a man that has about a year to retire being appointed as IG. Also he was PBAT CSO when he was governor of Lagos. Is BAT settling his old guys with appointments or base on competence. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
fergie001:
I wanted any pix that will reflect his name.
Ok boss.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Dapson73(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Yewa to the world.

Congratulations to Yewas, Ogun State and Nigerians in general.

Asiwaju is mouthed.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by ogaemma: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Once again Tinubu never forget those who worked with him on his journey to the top.

God bless this man. If every Leader were like Tinubu, so many people will not serve their masters in vain.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Yakson09: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Am just happy cos Frank Mba is not retired oooo. Cos if to say na AIG Tinubu appointed na automatic retirement to frank Mba

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Babathanks(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
People from Benin always support igbo, there is nothing new there. The only ally we Yoruba have in Edo is the Edo north people. Once this country finally divide, we will cut you with igbos and we will only go with edo north. You're all free to join there biafra

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by nonsoeloka: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
eliyke:
Am happy 4 him
our country,,😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😜😜😜😜😜😄😄😄😄😄😉🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by ogaemma: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Once again Tinubu never forget those who worked with him on his journey to the top.

God bless this man. If every Leader were like Tinubu, so many people will not serve their masters and end up hopeless.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by TemplarLandry: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Don't whine.
jaxxy:

Abacha did more than this na.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Mraphel: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na nepotism just make tinubu supporters dey find am since nothing more

I hope the north that is keeping quite should take note that it's Yoruba presidency not that tomorrow they would be saying that's how south did too

As if Niger Delta or SE is benefitting
After South is going to the North isn't it painful? grin
Remember you're not part of d South you're East. Let south that voted tinubu ENJOY.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Frank688915: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Keep shut omo ibo, una blind when ibo hijacked Jonathan government and marginalized Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Segzy19: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
No be propaganda again abi..
E don turn to nepotism...
You know what? I enjoy it when you Obidients wail.... Your tears delight me grin grin grin

NzogbuNzogbu:

I hope the north that is keeping quite should take note that it's Yoruba presidency not that tomorrow they would be saying that's how south did too

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by DADYLEED: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Do even if no one is competent from SS&SE he should still pick them simply because he wants to involve everyone in his government. Na so una push buhari come later give him title of MR INCOMPETENCE.
NzogbuNzogbu:

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by DADYLEED: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
So even if no one is competent from SS&SE he should still pick them simply because he wants to involve everyone in his government. Na so una push buhari come later give him title of MR INCOMPETENCE.
NzogbuNzogbu:

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by quickberry(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123904004][/quote]

You can use this pic

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by 1Dray(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

Why are you now crying? Are you not a renowned batist?
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Menclothing: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeria will be great
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Tflex01: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Where is the "we are the most educated " in Nigeria ?
Where is the "we are the most accommodating" in Nigeria
What are all those mantra for? It is a shame

When you get to great position in life, surround yourself with your enemies.

Tinubu knows better.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congratulations 😎

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by jaxxy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Don't whine.

only talking about history na.

it is better to do the right thing than to be running from ur shadow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Gunmen Shoot 7 People Dead In Orogwe, Imo. Display Corpses (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.