Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police (69802 Views)

Osun 2022: IGP Orders Deployment Of DIG, Other Election Officers / Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Racoon:
Impressive resume.
undecided It's only a matter of time cheesy
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by kernniejay(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
fritiyo:

U can't really blame Tinubu on this, Buhari started this nonsense of appointing into important office from the north and nobody complained.
Tinubu has said , he will continue from where Buhari stoped. So, expect more Yoruba's in Tinubu government.
You are right. However, note that the dumbest yoruba is better than the smartest aboki. Yorubas have better mentality and are blessed.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by BabaO2: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Na nepotism just make tinubu supporters dey find am since nothing more

I hope the north that is keeping quite should take note that it's Yoruba presidency not that tomorrow they would be saying that's how south did too

As if Niger Delta or SE is benefitting
You don't seem to have conscience. When Jonathan did worst lopsided appointments in this country you were happy. Buhari didn't do up to half as Jonathan did you crucified him for nepotism, here comes again you have an enugu man ogallala in the security council you are not satisfied but wanted everyone on the list to be from your end of the country. Do you think a president after winning an election will now play an own goal against himself just to satisfy you?
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Yomit71(m): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu
And Major General Undiandeye from Cross River

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

So only igbos, yoruba and hausas are the only tribe in Nigeria?
The tribalism hidden in us came out fully this time around
Must you tagg every critics of tinubu to be an igbo man
What is wrong with you all
Why are you all playing a politics of tribalism
I'm from Edo state
You all should stop this rubbish
Where is the "we are the most educated " in Nigeria ?
Where is the "we are the most accommodating" in Nigeria
What are all those mantra for? It is a shame
You've concluded that Tinubu tenure won't favour you and your family now. So what's the cry for again undecided
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by simplesearch: 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:

Wailing no dey tire you since May 29 ?
Anyway, wailing is allowed.

Don't mind him, seems he's a teenager just waking up to Nigeria political game play. How do you wish people dead just because they follow an established precedent; his curses are inconsequential and useless. Nigeria problem is a fundamental one and unless it is settled through national dialogue, even if an Edo man occupy that seat Today, he'll surely surround himself with his kit and kin. When Jonathan helds way, the yorubas were simply relegated to the background while the Ss/Se and Northerners held sway, they only complained and kept quite. It has nothing to do with wether anybody support it or not; though not healthy for a federal republic, but there is nothing anyone can do about this anyone for now, so no need of going emotional or cussing.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by BabaO2: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
fritiyo:

U can't really blame Tinubu on this, Buhari started this nonsense of appointing into important office from the north and nobody complained.
Tinubu has said , he will continue from where Buhari stoped. So, expect more Yoruba's in Tinubu government.
Jonathan started it not buhari. It is because SW has big hearts to overlook anti SW appointments of Jonathan regime, if it was SE that was in SW position in Jonathan era heaven would have fell

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by ab1x: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:
D rank in d pic above is Assistant Commissioner0 of police na

Yes, I guess that was his old picture
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only two people from the South south and south east made tinubu's list out of the 19 appointments
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster
If you are a true Nigerian and you don't see anything wrong here then am sorry you will never live to see the Progress of Nigeria

I'm from Edo state

You are a cursed and confused person. Which 19 appointments? So, unit commanders of security detachment are political appointments? You should have asked him to employ IBOs as his cooks and personal physicians.

One day is one day for you.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by soojar(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
delpee:
I remember that he did well with Rapid Response Squad in Lagos. Those guys were professionals to the core.

You can say that again.
A woman stranded on 3rd mainland bridge around 11pm in the night was assisted by these professionals, when they couldn't get her car to start, they towed her car with their car up to the woman's house inside Ketu, made sure the gate opened and they parked the car inside.

The husband was so overwhelmed that he offered them money, they declined, he offered that he would fuel their car for the petrol they wasted, these people declined and left without collecting a dime.

Their nickname is "the good guys"

We learn every day.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
BabaO2:

Jonathan started it not buhari. It is because SW has big hearts to overlook anti SW appointments of Jonathan regime, if it was SE that was in SW position in Jonathan era heaven would have fell

The North is aware. Obasanjo and Edwin Clark fought dirty in Public over lopsided appointments under Jonathan. It got to a level Pa Edwin Clark went on Newspapers advertisements to reply Obasanjo by giving breakdown of appointments by Jonathan despite that, it was widely shown.

Tinubu made normal appointments. All those military unit commanders of security detachments are not political appointments. They are purely personal security appointments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Naybahood(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
I like as dem comot that big yansh IG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Skyehigher1: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by IfnobeGod20: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
He is retiring next year. I hope he will be cleared by the Senate because the Police Service Rule says as paraphrase, anyone to be IGP must have at least 3 or 6 years more. I can't just remember the number of years now but is part of their criteria to be IGP. I know that will come up during screening at the Senate.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Storypot: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hopexther:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faithh
First Bank

its that hunger that will kil.....ll you.. and for doing so much to spam this thread everyday Anthony Okeke.. it will never be well with you and your cronies on this site
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by tonyzeal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Atleast Frank Mba wasnโ€™t retired,let him enjoy Atleast a year as a DiG,he can only exceed next year if Tinubu picks him as the new Igps successor

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by pacificom: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2023
A sad news for the criminals in the country.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Teenaira: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state

I am surprised that you are surprised !!! May be you are new to this forum because I know Igbos and Yorubas are experts in yabing each other. Meanwhile, as a fact, Yorubas and Igbos are the most intermarried tribe in Nigeria. I wonder if they will create another country for their children.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2023
tonyzeal:
Atleast Frank Mba wasnโ€™t retired,let him enjoy Atleast a year as a DiG,he can only exceed next year if Tinubu picks him as the new Igps successor

The successor to Egbetokun must a be a Yoruba amongst his course mates.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by omowumi9: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Take your complaints to the court of law to seek redress.

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Morphinne: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Mumu ganja man, why are you crying for appointments from a druggie? Have you now accepted him as your president? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Davoodee: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Shebi Ena dey fear to discharge duty against Baba Eko, Baba Eko kuku say make all of them go rest๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Drone95(m): 12:43am On Jun 20, 2023
Na my principal elder brother be this grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Akharmony: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2023
A graduate of mathematics. Best brain ia gradually coming into the system.
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2023
eliyke:
Am happy 4 him
which kind happiness be this?
Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by sotall(m): 2:23am On Jun 20, 2023
BabaO2:

You don't seem to have conscience. When Jonathan did worst lopsided appointments in this country you were happy. Buhari didn't do up to half as Jonathan did you crucified him for nepotism, here comes again you have an enugu man ogallala in the security council you are not satisfied but wanted everyone on the list to be from your end of the country. Do you think a president after winning an election will now play an own goal against himself just to satisfy you?

You mean Jonathan was more loopsided than Buhari? Tell us more lies please

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by absoluteSuccess: 3:00am On Jun 20, 2023
justified007:

It is our turn to enjoy the fresh air. From Yayi to egbetokun , more are still coming.

God bless Yewaland

Ori kii buruburu ko p'ogun odun, leyin okunkun biribiri imole atan o.

Yeh yeh o.

Yewa lokan o.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2023
aybabz101:
Tinubu should please play fair!

Two critical institutions are now led by south westerners....which I believe will not go down well with leaders particularly from the NW and NC which played a significant role in his ascension.....

Though Buhari is a tribal bigot, ....Tinubu should please not follow suit.....

There are intelligent and capable hands from all the regions in the country.....he should please search very well and play it fair

Which two institutions? Army and the police? We have Armed Forces and the police. Is this the first time a tribe will occupy the Army and the police? Is this the first time a tribe will occupy the police and any of the Armed forces?

You are only taking Yoruba for granted because of our simplicity and liberal disposition.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by arantess: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Most accommodating and educated na for lips

They are the vilest scum of the earth people in existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police by shidof(m): 7:04am On Jun 20, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Only ogala from enugu

Tinubu is a disaster

I'm from Edo state
Wait for Obi list, he will help you to change it. You can continue crying for the next 8 years, it's not far. If you're still thinking of continue with your fraud, just know that your time is up. It is a new dawn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites / Soldier Reacts To Video Of Governor Sanwo-Olu Arresting His Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.