Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) (5534 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by AltarBoy1: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guys if you are ready to settle down and have the financial means, go and marry before its too late as soon there will be no morally upright lady that will be available for marriage.

Most ladies now between the age of 17-23 have all turned into something else.

Better to go and marry 25+ years old ladies now before the get too old for your liking. At least ladies in this age category, some of them are still decent.

I was in a wedding in Kano, and I saw some girls dressed in the manner(attached photos) dancing to some kind of music. Non of the girls is up to 22 years and you can imagine the mind they have to do something like this.

For me, any lady who feel comfortable to dress like this to a public gathering either because of money or fame is no longer decent and that lady can do anything for the sake of money or fame.

Parent should learn to watch what their female child are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by TemplarLandry: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by AltarBoy1: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Like how can a sane person dress like this to a public function and be dancing as if you are under the influence.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Cassandraloius: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
They're doing thier job, perhaps they were paid for it. The country is hard.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by texannaija: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
AltarBoy1:
Guys if you are ready to settle down and have the financial means, go and marry before its too late as soon there will be no morally upright lady that will be available for marriage.

Better to go and marry 25+ years old ladies now before the get too old for your liking. At least ladies in this age category, some of them are still decent.

I was in a wedding in Kano, and I saw some girls dressed in the manner(attached photos) dancing to some kind of music. Non of the girls is up to 22 years and you can imagine the mind they have to do something like this.

For me, any lady who feel comfortable to dress like this to a public gathering either because of money or fame is no longer decent and that lady can do anything for the sake of money or fame.

Advising guys to go and marry now (as in now Oo) sef is toooooo late!.. May God/Allah help all β€œAspiring” husbands πŸ™πŸ™

7 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
What's indecent in that dressing?

15 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Rich4god(m): 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
World don end.. That's all I have to say.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Rich4god(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
Rexymania:

So you no see anything wrong in what they are doing.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by imagrg(m): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
I see nothing but Nuns

9 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shey you dey whine me ni, there's nothing bad in how they're dressed

Rich4god:

So you no see anything wrong in what they are doing.

5 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Gadafii: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
It’s not by force to marry na, Nawa for you
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Nonsense drama
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 1:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Kano? What happened to Sharia and Hisbah there? I thought they are against stuff like that in Kano.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Georgekyrian(m): 3:14am On Jun 20, 2023
AltarBoy1:

This are ushers, I have my own ushering company though maybe their dressing is their problem.
I can beat my chest and tell you that their are still decent girls working for me and mostly undergraduates

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Freelancerr(m): 4:57am On Jun 20, 2023
80% of them are into Who-cup business.
To see wife marry now, na better problem.

Kindly check my signature I do data entry jobs.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by gosmoney(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Rexymania:
I believe u are joking
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by respect80(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Who has found a pussssy, exposed breast or so in the photo cos I can't see any...

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by SamOchuko: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2023
AltarBoy1:

Are they not entertainers paid to entertain the guest at the event? So cause they used that costume for the event makes them morally corrupt? Will you say same if it was in a movie? Bro moral corruption cuts across genders, our young men are loosing it same as our sisters.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Brownshoe: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Georgekyrian:

This are ushers, I have my own ushering company though maybe their dressing is their problem.
I can beat my chest and tell you that their are still decent girls working for me and mostly undergraduates
link me to one for marriage na
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2023
What about we,that can't approach women?

How do we our problems?
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Georgekyrian:

Stop it. Inside every 10 usher 9 na runs if not the whole 10 sef. I know the game and have friends who have been into it too. The ushering na just to cover the real matters.
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Na which kind camera you use take this pic sef? angry
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by Kaido: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Kobicove:
Na which kind camera you use take this pic sef? angry
Itel phone sad
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by gonkin(m): 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
These days there are more baby mama's than single ladies. Also once they are 26 they turn from hard to get to let's get going
Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
From what i've seen there's nothing wrong with the way they dressed. Maybe my phone is the problem

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) by RawSex(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
AltarBoy1:

You seem like a potential Islamic terrorist.

What exactly is wrong their dressing?
All these abokis sef

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me, What Should I Do? / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.