Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? (5531 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Male Twitter User Says Women With Small Boobs Should Not Wear Bras (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Ive seen lots of chicks either at parties,clubs and other events go braless and flaunt their fallen heroes right in our faces... Not only is it revolting, it's also very trashy and classless. As far as I'm concerned, it's only ladies with small, upthrust boobs that have the right to go braless as we'd barely even notice.
So ladies, why do you enjoy letting your puppies hang loose even when they are sweeping the floor angry
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by braine(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Thats how God created them to be; not caged, but to be FREE!

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by mizquote(f): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2016
why don't u wear a bra urself?

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016
The discomfort of a bra is no excuse. Cage your puppies smiley
mizquote:
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by falconey(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2016

I didn't notice, I'm more of a fan of the behind.

I always love them from behind.
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by falconey(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2016
mizquote:

LWKM not comfy shey?
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2016
But when the breast has low self esteem, it should be caged so as to not become an eyesore.
braine:
Thats how God created them to be; not caged, but to be FREE!
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by ginawest(f): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2016
you dont expect us to wear it every time..I wear them out but in my house,I give them a break.

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2016
That's different.
ginawest:
you dont expect us to wear it every time..I wear them out but in my house,I give them a break.
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by moscobabs(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2016
to reduce cancer
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Medunah: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2016
I agree with the the Op, Girls with breast like slippers shouldn't go out not wearing bra. It looks too trashy

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2016
comfort is what I see
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
it's a matter of choice, what they feel comfortable wearing and what they don't....ever wondered why you guys allow your trousees get to your legs in the name of sagging? thereby making us go through the stress of seeing some dirty boxers? tongue
#justsayingtho

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Since I'm not a lady, I wouldn't know

But I know it's safer health wise.
Women could be putting their health at risk by wearing bras. Those who were bras are more likely to suffer regular breast pain, which has been linked to breast cancer.
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2016
If you've got pretty boobs, then no wahala. But don't assault our eyes with this...
Monalisa185:
it's a matter of choice, what they feel comfortable wearing and what they don't....ever wondered why you guys allow your trousees get to your legs in the name of sagging? thereby making us go through the stress of seeing some dirty boxers? tongue
#justsayingtho

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Jeloma:
If you've got pretty boobs, then no wahala. But don't assault our eyes with this...

like I typed earlier, it's a matter of choice, they didn't force you to look at them, did they?

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Dude, trust me. When you see a lady with falling breasts go braless and has the audacity to step outside, you'll definitely get annoyed.
STFUareyouGod:
Since I'm not a lady, I wouldn't know

But I know it's safer health wise.
Women could be putting their health at risk by wearing bras. Those who were bras are more likely to suffer regular breast pain, which has been linked to breast cancer.
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Some things just get noticed, even if you don't want to look. I'm just saying for decency's sake, ladies should please wear a bra.
Monalisa185:

like I typed earlier, it's a matter of choice, they didn't force you to look at them, did they?

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Jeloma:
Dude, trust me. When you see a lady with falling breasts go braless and has the audacity to step outside, you'll definitely get annoyed.

wearing bra is as useless as the 'P' in pneumonia.
Findings suggested that wearing a bra from an early age did nothing to help support the chest, reduce back pain or prevent breast sagging. Medically, physiologically, anatomically – breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity. On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Jeloma:
Some things just get noticed, even if you don't want to look. I'm just saying for decency's sake, ladies should please wear a bra.

lemme give you a piece of advice... next time you see them, rush to a nearby shop, buy a piece of wrapper, rush back to the scene and cover em up...yeah?

you welcome...

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Jeloma: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
You're not getting my point. Ladies should wear bras for decency's sake and to avoid being an eyesore.
STFUareyouGod:

Findings suggested that wearing a bra from an early age did nothing to help support the chest, reduce back pain or prevent breast sagging. Medically, physiologically, anatomically – breasts gain no benefit from being denied gravity. On the contrary, they get saggier with a bra
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

spot on jor grin ... good morning...
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

spot on jor grin ... good morning...
morning dear. Your night?
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Jeloma:
You're not getting my point. Ladies should wear bras for decency's sake and to avoid being an eyesore. undecided
decency? Even at the risk of cancer? Not wearing or wearing bra has nothing to do with decency. Wearing cloths that reveal their body parts does. Not bra. You can look decent without bra if your cloth properly covers your body

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
morning dear. Your night?
horrible, annoying, short... the worst night of my life...lol...
and you? slept good?
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:

horrible, annoying, short... the worst night of my life...lol...

and you? slept good?
shocked shocked shocked what went wrong?

Except that mine was short, it was lovely
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Plsss any body with cheat for free browsing on PC
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked what went wrong?

Except that mine was short, it was lovely

hehehehe... quite a long and crazy story...buh I'll make it short and less crazy...cheesy

spent the night running after some creatures I hate so much..."mosquitoes*...happened that I left a part of the window open before going to bed...they filled up the whole room...were singing some useless songs in my ears....I was so mad..just couldn't sleep...to crown it all, I angrily and foolishly went after them, clapping up and down like a crazy fellow...was up till 5am...managed to get a Lil sleep after I abandoned my room and sneaked into my bruh's ..mehn... I'll never forget what happened in a hurry...

urhmmm..lovely? I envy you tho ..#frowns .

Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Hehehehe Those beautiful and lovely creatures came for rehearsal in your room. You should have joined in rehearsing with them. Hehehe

Sorry bout that. Those things are just very annoying mehhhhnnn. The way they sing to your ears, you just can't sleep. Pele

No dey forget close Window again o
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... quite a long and crazy story...buh I'll make it short and less crazy...cheesy

spent the night running after some creatures I hate so much..."mosquitoes*...happened that I left a part of the window open before going to bed...they filled up the whole room...were singing some useless songs in my ears....I was so mad..just couldn't sleep...to crown it all, I angrily and foolishly went after them, clapping up and down like a crazy fellow...was up till 5am...managed to get a Lil sleep after I abandoned my room and sneaked into my bruh's ..mehn... I'll never forget what happened in a hurry...

urhmmm..lovely? I envy you tho ..#frowns .
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by Monalisa185(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe Those beautiful and lovely creatures came for rehearsal in your room. You should have joined in rehearsing with them. Hehehe

Sorry bout that. Those things are just very annoying mehhhhnnn. The way they sing to your ears, you just can't sleep. Pele

No dey forget close Window again o

lol...thank you jare...I just can't deal...

I sure learnt the hard way...
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by badassProdigy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
ginawest:
uhmmm... #longestTyme
Re: Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? by yemoxyl(m): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
It's madness in the name of fashion undecided

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please