Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa (92754 Views)

"There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Mudbell(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu is after dividends of democracy and renewed hope for Nigerians

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Menclothing: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
South 11
North 11

Balance

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by broadman20: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by broadman20: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
To check El-rufia and his brothers excesses in southern Kaduna abi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Dotherightthing: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by juman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeria is blessed with tinubu presidency.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by budaatum: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

Open a thread to keep track please. Plenty more to come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Favourchris(f): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
We should be jumping
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by HappyPagan: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
Who number epp? Fairness and equity for who? Me? Abi the elite wey dey government. I want to understand. Please explain how adding more SEners and SSers will improve my chances of loving Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by manitoba(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jagaban is already finishing work for Second Term.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by vatsa101(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
One love JAGABAN,everyone must be involved. A true definition of a leader.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by hafeeanubasy: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
Abeg go and sleep

Group the appointment.
The only completed appointment ther are army chief and each zone produces ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:

There are still over 100 more appointment to make. Bring out your jotter and start counting the scores.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
He severely dealt with them here

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by MrPaul2: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
This guy is smarter than I thought

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by fredoooooo: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na una sabi he appoint a Nigeria.. term it how you like na ya wàhálà..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by shakdav(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote]

Good bless the PBAT for this act, atleast a northern christian have a saying in the adminstration of the country..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by obaidan: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
The north has 11 appointees widely spread out among the zones...can we say the same for the south....9 from my dear south west....e come be like Buhari dey learn work o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by AngelGabbyShara(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
The new Chief of defence staff is a Christian from Kaduna, those of you who wants to religionize our country, shame on you all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by hafeeanubasy: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
HappyPagan:

Who number epp? Fairness and equity for who? Me? Abi the elite wey dey government. I want to understand. Please explain how adding more SEners and SSers will improve my chances of loving Nigeria?

when GEJ was the president, Anyim pius Anyim was the SGF,Okonjo iweala was the coordinating minister of the economy Allyson madueke was the minister of petroleum,Emefiele was the CBN Governor, Aruma oteh was the chairman SEC,Peter OBI was the chairman SEC ,Ike Ekweremadu was the deputy senate president, Emeka ihedioha was the deputy speaker..all for 5years 2010 to 2015!
They will never take responsibility for their life but blame others

TILL TODAY,THEY STILL BLAME LAGOS AND YORUBAS FOR NON FUNCTIONING EASTERN PORTS!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by maiiilooo(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
I supported PO but just this one appointment from Tinubu, I'm already thinking otherwise

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by CaptainFM1: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bats generally are effective at night!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by AskNgige2: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
Since hope uzodima is being used to kill his pple..

Don't trust this too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by FlyingKing: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hellrufai won't like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by kernniejay(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
Appointees are not usually handpicked, the most seniors are always appointed after the retirement of the incumbents.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Freelancer1(f): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
He don become prophet over night
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Eagle360(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
cry blood and pus.
Buhari nepotism only bring poverty and insecurity to the north.

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by WithFact: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Drink from well you spat into.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by ORIGENAL(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
What is the essence of using Southern Kaduna Christian for the headline

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Bahamas95(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
President Tinubu's smartness is second to none, baba's experience in politics is top notch. I am beginning to love baba already, I wish him well.

Tinubu's emergence as president taught me something in life, never give up on your dreams no matter what.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.