Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa (92750 Views)

"There's Only One Option, Democracy" - CDS, Maj. Gen. Christopher Musa / Court Orders Arrest Of COAS Faruk Yahaya & Maj Gen Olabanji / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin I think I like this appointment to keep Oga El Rufia quiet ... There is nothing wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket but to assume only Muslims are entitled to rule is unfair and unacceptable. The Muslims we wants are the one that fear Allah in there ways and deeds like the ones in Dubai not the one causing ethnic religious tensions.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by kernniejay(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
UgoFly:
This won't suit El Rufai's Islamic agenda o
Everyday is not sallah for hell ru fire and his bandits.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sprints1: 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Who are they deceiving. All these distraction. I cannot be fooled by this administration. They should make food less expensive and let us commute freely in peace. All these service chiefs change no concern me. It doesn't change anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by sprints1: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
juman:
Nigeria is blessed with tinubu presidency.
cursed
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Kazeem47(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
Base on how the regions gave their support I think.
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by ORIAYO70(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote]

And idiots were shouting islamization

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by mikmash(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
ORIGENAL:
What is the essence of using Southern Kaduna Christian for the headline
Sensationalism, besides when it bleeds, it leads.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by olptund2012ovi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Congratulations officer.
I know Hell Rufai hates you right now.
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
Nigeria will be great again.
#RenewedHope.

I believe Nigeria will be great again
Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by saveman91(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Not only to bring this people to the high table, lets this president go to some country and tagged atleast 4or 5k military officers to come and fight again all this troublesome terrorist
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by boyesola: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good
Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by chidiokay: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

North 11 South 11 ... Equity

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Padipadi(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:
Imagine how badly brutalised Nigeria has become? Normally, this shouldn't even be news. Ethnicity and religion has finished us in this country
Let it finish it. Did Nigeria tell you it was one before?
The appointment was needed and welcomed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
UgoFly:
This won't suit El Rufai's Islamic agenda o
And What makes you think it wasn’t El-rufai that recommended the man?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by nairalanda1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:
Imagine how badly brutalised Nigeria has become? Normally, this shouldn't even be news. Ethnicity and religion has finished us in this country

The problem is, Nigerians are the ones who make it news...and that is how it was even before we became independent by the way.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by treatise: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
#RenewedHope.
I pray what happened to Kaduna Governor Patrick should not happen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Ingocof(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote]

This news makes me happy just because of what that midget in Kaduna said.

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Dapson73(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:

I thought you are hailing Obi when he was moving from church to church and shouting collect your country as if Christian supercede other religions in Nigeria.

Now, the table has turned and you are here condemning Ethnicity and Religion.

Awon 2face people.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Dejijossy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's a smart choice, man. The Northern Christian have suffered enough from banditry and we expect aggressive approach from the son of the soil

Briany:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Lincton: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
My president is a strategist
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by ebenholer2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
I told u bigotry has come to an end in this nation under BAT...we no more have bigot as president.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:

Buhari started it

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Asswipemod: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:

Sebi you're waiting for Obi before? Why are you now complaining?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by bdon12: 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Tinubu is working.πŸ’œ
#RenewedHope.
Hell rufai wont be happy

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Asswipemod: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
This is an appointment to shut up ipob terrorists
Let see who they will blame for the killing in southern Kaduna

El Rufai just got kicked in the balls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by miceroms: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ordinarily this should not be news. We shouldn’t even be interrogating where they are from or religious inclination but Buhari…..

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by joseff14(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
More like the north has 11 appointments and the south has 11 appointments. How about that?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
I may not be a fan of Tinubu but on this. The man should just station military in Kaduna South and banditry will be a thing of the past in the north west and Middle belt. Boko haram's fuckup can be treated in the NE. El-Rufai and terrorism sponsors won't like this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:
why shouldn't it be news? You don't want to know the people responsible for your safety and security?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by bdon12: 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Briany:
No this is chess game.he gave coas to north ,bt southern kaduna.they cant say no be north.southern hav history of galant generals i naija millitary like martin Luther Agwai etc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by Okhuadams(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=123907203][/quote] Wonderfulment even the disobediently disobedient are singing and dancing his praise. PBAT carry go

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa by jrusky(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
post=123907380:

AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™Œ πŸ™ ❀️

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

GOD BLESS OUR LEADER, PRESIDENT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.

AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where they are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them πŸ’―.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

Bro I'm 100% Tinubu believer undiluted one indeed, under this new govt E mi ari BATISE. Bro I'm not from SW but born breaded in SW and I love SW and I'm proud to say it anywhere.

God bless Tinubu a champion maker and a destiny helper.

15 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.