Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

“let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients (16361 Views)

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Peacemaker5128: 12:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Mark Essien was a collation officer for Labour Party at just concluded presidential election

I am a big supporter of all the moves Tinubu has been making, and he has appointed many people I feel are great.

Obidients, you are scaring people from saying such things. You won't win via insults and attacks. Let people be able to say their opinions freely.

https://twitter.com/me_uko/status/1670867423551946764

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by PlayerMeji: 12:54am On Jun 20, 2023
A lot of them are coming from the shock of electoral manhood loss...

Warning: Don't expect them to act like NORMAL PEOPLE!!

199 Likes 20 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by TemplarLandry: 1:55am On Jun 20, 2023
No gagging.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by MadamExcellency: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Imagine highlighting a random post from anonymous user's tweet and making a trend out of it.

Unfortunately, IPOB means all Igbos in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Stop deceiving yourself trying to divide and conquer. We know the meaning, and the people using IPOB as slur also know this.

Kate Hansaw was the chief IPOB officer that was mishandled in Lagos State not withstanding being EFIK from Cross Rivers State.

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Peacemaker5128: 3:27am On Jun 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Imagine highlighting a random post from anonymous user's tweet and making a trend out of it.

Stop deceiving yourself trying to divide and conquer. We know the meaning, and the people using IPOB as slur also know this.

Kate Hansaw was the chief IPOB officer that was mishandled in Lagos State not withstanding being EFIK from Cross Rivers State.
if you don’t know mark Essien who is more Obidient than you then I can’t help you

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Peacemaker5128: 3:29am On Jun 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

is this true gidgiddy?
You should stop deny Mazi Simon Ekpa not being ipob member

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by StreetFight: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Zombidients are not scaring anybody oooo. When we asked them to come out during Lagos governorship election, we all ran and hid under their mothers' beds. If they had craze they would have come out and face us on the streets. Anywhere they show their madness, we will match them Fire for Fire, Blood for Blood

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Aufbauh(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2023
There is no gainsaying that those irredeemable Obidients are majorly AfghanEasterns..

Other Nigerians from other parts of the country that supported Obi has moved on cos it's not in their traits to hold on to past failure.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Houseontherock1: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2023
They are politically immature, naturally obnoxious. I don't understand why they can't live and let others live!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by inoki247: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Na Wu wan fear go fear people wey be say na only online dem get mouth if u catch dem in real life one on one dey will come online to cry......

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by seunmsg(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I read the tweet of mark Essien and the OP jointly and I still can’t understand how you ended up making this about Igbos and Ipob.

Mark Essien is a member of the obedient movement, how’s calling our fellow members of his movement an ethnic slur? What has this got to do with anyone’s ethnicity? How’s someone telling his comrades to respect others freedom of speech an attack on Igbos?

Buddy, this is a very shameless and irresponsible comment. You should delete it immediately if you have any iota of integrity left in you.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Judolisco(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Who dey fear? Me dey always talk my mind... I see obi, tinubu and Atiku as d same... No difference whatsoever... Normal Nigerian politicians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by dyera(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu should thread carefully and make sure he doesn't mess things up before Peter Obi the true winner of the election is sworn in.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Oblongata: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
Many bitter leaf people are either hoping BAT will fall and die or that he fails. His success is their bitterness. They aint loyal to Nigeria, they are just loyal to their zone. I wonder how many people didn’t see that from the beginning.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by yisib45809: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2023
I AGREE!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by ybalogs(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Very simple ooo but with them it's war. Touch not my announced in Obi else you will have it. So so annoying.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by chuksanambra: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
They will so insult this guy ehn

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by hafeeanubasy: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
PlayerMeji:
A lot of them are coming from the shock of electoral manhood loss...

Warning: Don't expect them to act like NORMAL PEOPLE!!

One of them threatened to remove me from our place of work WhatsApp group because I gave him a brutal reply on Tinubu.

He claim people should be free to say whatever they like but I should not respond

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Godwin4444: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Igbo = ipob = obimumu

I only pity the gullible non igbos who fell for their scam

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by ybalogs(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Mark Essien has seen the light. Others should open their eyes and mind too.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by chuksanambra: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

If I show you how these animal's called Obidients insulted Efik people because Tinubu did well in Akwa Ibom, you will cry.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by yewit37486: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Goes for both sides. Too much toxicity from both the Obidients and the APC folks, it's just senseless and I hope you all call yourselves to order.
Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Scarrr: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Who dey fear dem... Den go wail tire🙄

12 Likes

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Draslo(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Did you not read where it said that he was a collation officer for ElluP

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Mark Essien was a collation officer for Labour Party at just concluded presidential election

https://twitter.com/me_uko/status/1670867423551946764

So? Nobody is holding anybody or stopping anyone from saying anything. I just don't like stupidity near me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by aycorporat(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
I have never seen a group of people so intolerant like these obedients.

However, I may not solely blame them as the past Government put the country in serious economic crisis. Its a typical case of the Yoruba adage of "omo osan ni n ko kondo ba iya re, eru kan a si ma mu ni bu igba eru: meaning the orange fruit attracted clubbings to its parent as one silly slave attracts insults on 200 other slaves.

I'll advise the Obedients to ask God for blessings in this new government as BAT is already steering its ship towards economic recovery. After all, during Buhari's time, people still prospered.

You can fire me if you want its your call

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Lobotomy02: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Not surprised

Corn dey Mike Essien back pocket.

We been know from time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by Dbestbrest: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
Don't beg them. Let them continue with their bullying. The more they bully their perceived enemies, the more they lose respect in the eyes of others. Internet does not forget so easily. They will come out in 4 years time to campaign again and they will then see the folly in their characters

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by ybalogs(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2023
hafeeanubasy:

One of them threatened to remove me from our place of work WhatsApp group because I gave him a brutal reply on Tinubu.

He claim people should be free to say whatever they like but I should not respond
very despicable lots. To say some of them are really well read and actually brilliant makes it more saddening.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “let People Be Able To Say Their Opinions Freely” - Mark Essien To Obidients by ybalogs(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Don't beg them. Let them continue with their bullying. The more they bully their perceived enemies, the more they lose respect in the eyes of others. Internet does not forget so easily. They will come out in 4 years time to campaign again and they will then see the folly in their characters
Nothing truer has been said. Thanks

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / South-East Governors Unveil Plans To Rehabilitate IPOB Members / "I'm Yet To Dump APC" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.