Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. (2374 Views)

Two Hausa Having A Quicky / Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by RTID: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2023
If you can, pick one or two Hausa boys from the streets.

Nurture and train them to the highest level of education.

Oh yes, they'll surely prosper and make it to the top, because the competition is less for them, considering many of them aren't educated.

And when they rise to the top, they'll never forget you.

The Hausa tribe are the only loyal people you can find in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by RoadMozart(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2023
RTID:

Oh yes, they'll surely prosper and make it to the top, because the competition is less for them, considering many of them aren't educated.

You're right bro. Although sometimes they tend to be ungrateful

1 Like

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Omihanifa: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2023
The two of you are very correct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Zonefree(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2023
I'll rather pick, nurture and train a stray dog.

20 Likes

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by YouandiAllofus: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2023
Pick who for what, from where to where? Everybody should just mentain their lane and dey their dey. Our choice of leadership over the years brought the nation to where it is today. We can as well seek the needed help from the incompetent fools we have being voting for since 1999 base on sentiments, religion and tribalism. Everyone to their respective tents these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by diogo23: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
RTID:

How many of them have you picked and trained?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by mapist(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
RTID:

Very true!
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2023
All of you are rightโ€ฆ

Where is the thread's EXIT?
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
RTID:

Until they bring wife number 2.
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Les: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2023
RTID:

Soliciting the help of other tribes while still inciting the hausa tribe against others. Continue on ur mission.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Really.

Let their billionaires pick them.

They control power.

Why should I pick them.

I have people in my village even family members wey I never pick na stranger wey go learn jihad. One day his brothers will tell him I stole him from Islam. Then they teach him to kill me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Nigeriagood(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Boss,your comment disappointed me o ๐Ÿ˜”
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Nigeriagood(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Really.

They control power.

Why should I pick them.

I have people in my village even family members wey I never pick na stranger wey go learn jihad and kill me.

no wahala,do for your villagers
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeriagood:
no wahala,do for your villagers

How many of your friends you don call ask if Dem don chop?

Eye service oshi

3 Likes

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by NobleSeed(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
on colos on colos ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Me carry my hard earned money go sponsor another person ,Auto say if them grow and prosper they will remember me ..the kind weed most of una dey smoke ehn
When them dey marry up and down dey Born,born children for everywhere them no know say them dey train them ni?
Na them get big people for the full country in all sectors both past and present,so what happened to the people? Na to pack money go Dubai them Sabi ni? Abi them no want make them remember them?
You never help your family and extended finish na Hausa man from street you won help,who you won impress?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Mercury12(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Zonefree:
your choice anyway
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Nigeriagood(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

How many of your friends you don call ask if Dem don chop?

Eye service oshi
Iโ€™m busy right now, can I ignore you another time?
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Rexymania(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
True but wey money? Na their people scatter Nigeria
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Lawly: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Really.

They control power.

Why should I pick them.

I have people in my village even family members wey I never pick na stranger wey go learn jihad. One day his brothers will tell him I stole him from Islam. Then they teach him to kill me.

Exactly my brother

1 Like

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Gadafii: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Let their rich people pick them from the streets, na them get people like malami, ganduje, bash ur and his short father etc
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by austine4real(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Don't go and pick who will kill u o

Some are criminals

Running away from the law,

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
abeg speak for yourself.

it's OK to help people.

it's OK to advice people to help others.

but, directing them to assist only a particular group of people is very wrong.
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by Silentgroper(m): 5:26am On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Na till death do una apart oo..
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by mytime24(f): 6:37am On Jun 21, 2023
O.Y.o
Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2023
RTID:

Werey thinks humans can be grateful. You are you even grateful to God?

If you want a grateful being, get a dog. It's the only specie that won't abandon you.

1 Like

Re: If You Can,pick One Or Two Hausa Boys From The Streets Do It. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
I would rather pick a stray dog to keep my dog company and then have two dogs than bring someone that will kill me.
I also need someone to pick and nurture me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Crazy Statement This Lady Posted On Facebook Today / Is It Gay To Look At These Viral SA Male Celeb Sex Tapes? (PICS) / Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.