Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96178 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Doctortest: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2023
The male Lion go run am
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by jagorinho: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
just India and the lions are getting extinct..
So what is your point exactly? Tiger is a better combatant than the lion, there are many videos that shows that on the net. Even during the Ancient Roman games when animals were paired against each other, Tigers were winners in most conquests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Les:
The Lion has pride but it's not really the strongest compared to other strong animals.

I don't know the possibility of the anaconda constricting the bear 🐻 and the gorilla but it might not work because those two beasts are super strong. If the grizzly bear grabs the anaconda by the head with its strong jaws and sharp claws, it's gone for real.

The real fight there is between the grizzly bear and the silverback gorilla, I don't know who will win but I go for Kingkong. That beast is strong!

So you actually think a gorilla can defeat a lion in battle undecided
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by EdiskyHarry: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2023
The bear
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by SpencerM(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

Lion not as strong as a lioness?

Are you joking or?

No he is not, he is actually right, lol Lions are not even a strong BEAST on a scale of strong and ferocious animals lions no dey top 5πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Do you know the Buffalo, Bear, Crocodile are way stronger than the lion?

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FxMasterz: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2023
defashan:

In a cage, the anaconda might kill all of them. The other three need space to move and attack. Look is a hunter and it’s fighting and survival skills might be impeded by lack of space to move around.

Anaconda is highly favoured in such environment, once it wraps its muscular body around any of them, they are gone.
It actually depends on the size of the cage.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by jflower06(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=skywalker240 post=123914500]Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

The Anaconda will surely survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by okoroemeka(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2023
Allisgud:
Bear near gorrila,no na,gorrila that fights like human it will just grab the bear by the leg roll it like 10 times and use his head to open the gate of that cage
I was of the opinion that gorillas are stronger but a detailed research has shown that an average gorilla can weigh 180kg and stand 5,5 feet tall but a grizzly bear can weigh from 300-400 kg and stand 8-9 ft tall which makes a whole lot of difference,the bear will win hands down,only the mass of the bear alone will smother the other snimals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by EdiskyHarry: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Nazgul:
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE
Funny.
The lion only hunt in pride.
A lion cannot stand a bear.
The only big cat that can withstand a bear is the Indian tiger. A lion is no match for a full grown bear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Pootle: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2023
lion king of all animals for a reason
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FxMasterz: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

My bro, tiger is d most strongest nd fearless land animal.
Gorilla will come out.

I have once watched a fight between a lion and a tiger in a cave on National Geographic. They both did themselves shege. No one won but the two animals suffered a lot of physical damages. It was the Lion's cave, so later on, the tiger slowly walked away while the Lion looked on. The tiger was still in sight when the lion lay down on its side breathing heavily.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tuzle(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
jagorinho:

So what is your point exactly? Tiger is a better combatant than the lion, there are many videos that shows that on the net. Even during the Ancient Roman games when animals were paired against each other, Tigers were winners in most conquests.
read my response, u claimed that tiger is claimed as the king of the jungle in Asia and lion in western world and I said that is because lions are hardly found in Asia, I am not arguing who will win with u and the winning condition even depends on the breed of tiger self.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by PAQ(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
The grizzly bear will come out alive, because;

1. Its the only animal from the four with a thick fur coat and skin covering from head to toe, preventing it from bites from the lion, snake or gorilla.

2. Its the largest of the four.

3. It has more stamina than the others, keeping a steady speed of 50kmph for miles, outrunning even a horse. A lion lacks that stamina in a fight, talkless of the gorilla or snake.

4. Bears are solitary hunters and go one on one against tough animals like Moose and Bison.

5. Bears have a bite force of 1200psi against a gorilla 1300psi and a lions 650. The beer has an advantage of being a carnivore over the gorillas bite force.

6. Grizzly bears have claws between 2-4 inches long as against a lions 1.8inches. Bears use their claws to remove barks of trees in search for insects and honey.

7. Grizzly bears are larger and heavier than the rest.

Gorillas are strong with a bite force to match but will loose to the carnivores.

Anacondas are the heaviest snakes but are aquatic, bears can swim and also hunt in water unlike the others.

A grizzly bear has all the advantages over the rest, from physical, body armor, attacking tools to the ability to survive in almost any environment and under any condition that the others thrive in.

My 2 cents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by jagorinho: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2023
tuzle:
read my response, u claimed that tiger is claimed as the king of the jungle in Asia and lion in western world and I said that is because lions are hardly found in Asia, I am not arguing who will win with u and the winning condition even depends on the breed of tiger self.
And I responded that in India where both animals are found, the tiger is still superior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Daxray07(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2023
I am putting my money on the anaconda NOT to come out alive cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by oneman2k7: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2023
The under dogs here are Anaconda and lion. Lions can only fight any of these creatures in pack. Though the lion will enter semi final.

The real final is between bear and gorilla.

I will pick gorilla because of some human instinct he possesses.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by vickydevoka(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2023
DaveJacuzie:

The only time a lion will kill a bear is if the bear is ambushed. But facing each other, the lion wouldn't win that fight! Go and verify!
Grizzly bear is the strongest predator alive
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by nickyvil: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2023
OKOATA:
God bless you bro, and some people were saying the lion will loose against a Tiger, tigers that tire out quickly, I have even watched a fight between a Tiger and a Slot bear, the Tiger fought and fought but the sloth bear managed to stand tall and endured until the Tiger ran off. I watched on Natgeo wild. Ordinary sloth bear o.

Most people saying this are not aware of the ability and agility of a Lion. Lion is a symbol of a kind and fighter that is why so many culture adopts it through out the world.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Jagermeister(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

Please stop joking around.

No lioness can fight off a male lion except that male lion is a juvenile.

That the lionesses are the main hunters for food doesn't make them stronger than the male.

The job of providing food in the lion kingdom is that of the lionesses unless the prey is too tough for the lionesses to handle, that's when the male steps in.

Watch when the male comes around feeding ground, the whole female leave the table for him to feed.

If the female are stronger, how come the male chases them off the kill?

You need to expand your knowledge of the animal kingdom.

Almost like you spoke through me.. he contradicted himself with his last comment about males chasing off everyone else at the buffett.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FxMasterz: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2023
hardbody:

Check Quora. It is the Gorilla

Link please.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by vickydevoka(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2023
chatinent:

This is clearly ChatGPT4.
How do you know
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Priapus69: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2023
infofta:

The poster said Gorilla not some small Chimpanzee. You think Beer is physically stronger than Gorilla

Average Silver Back Gorrila weighs 180kg compared to 270kg of an average Grizzly Bear.
The Grizzly Bear will dominate the Silver Back Gorrila anytime, any day!
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Adakintroy: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2023
I dont think there will be a fight. Because first all of this animals live in separate habitat. Secondly, animals hardly contend with equals they will growl and hiss but will avoid the fight..cuz it will cost them much Injuries. A injured animal is morre or less a dead animal. He can't hunt he is no good to himself.

But if there will be a fight, the grizzly and the lion is my pick for the final With the grizzly maybe edging it due to size advantages. L

The lion has for one a strong retractable claw it use to grip prey. His bite force is also superior to any this category. It also strong and very agile.

The bear on the other hand has a huge size advantage. Size is almost everything g in animal kingdom. it also posses a lot of strength and surprising quick of its size. Its paw are not suited for grip but are large and one swipe would do significant damage. Its also posses a very impressive bite. Though not as strong as a lion. In a one on one. I dont see a lion doing much to wrestling it down. It can also stand impressively on both feet for long duration during fight giving it a good height advantage. And a disadvantage to the lion who usually go for the throat. Even a tiger will struggle. I have seen tiger struggle to subdue black bear which are relatively smaller compared to grizzly. Yet tiger are more agile and bigger than lions.. So yes the grizzly wins in my view.

As for gorilla I don't think they stand a chance here..yes they are strong..but in relation to men..not to this other beasts
. They don't possess the claws or sharp teeth for biting and in animal fight those are real weapons. A Gorilla will constantly struggle with that paw swipe. Plus one good bite to the neck is all it may take. Its is strong but fight with no weapons. I.e teeth's /daggers or claws. Just brute strength alone, puts it at a disadvantage strongly.

The anaconder last is tge dark horse. I don't think he has a rival here though because of its size. However it is way too slow for this categories. Plus it relies too much on the element of surprise. Once there is no suprise it is practically at the mercy of any of this once. It can take on large prey even as big as a cow..but in a one on one. In which the snake has only one posture which is lying belly flat, it is at strong disadvantage. The lion mostly target its head long enough with strong paw slap. If it can get his body round the lion its all over. But only if. Lion grizzly posses good strong reflexes .and like I said lying down belly flat give it a strong disadvantage. Easy to read.

So yes grizzly,.lion, gorilla and anaconda in this order.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FxMasterz: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:

Quora like nairaland is also a forum people express their beliefs

What say you about this
But there are many knowledgeable people on Quora. You'll see people sharing real life experiences with photos and video evidences. You'll hear from wild park managers and wild life professionals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by chatinent: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2023
vickydevoka:

How do you know

I'm a writer.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Jaysleeves(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Are you aware that leopards hunts gorillas, stop using kingkong fiction movie to compare reality. The battle is between the grizzly bear and the lion, if care is not taken the anaconda can even kill the gorilla. Just one lucky strangle at the neck and chest and it's all over. The winner here is the grizzly, it possess all the attribute of the four combine. Teeth, size, weight, adaptation, muscles and can even stand erect longer than a gorilla..
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by hardbody: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Link please.

I read this a long while ago, I am sorry. Just google Quora and ask same question, already provided answers may pop up. Cheers bro

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by DeBigFab(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
What does the semi final pairing look like
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by hardbody: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

But there are many knowledgeable people on Quora. You'll see people sharing real life experiences with photos and video evidences. You'll hear from wild park managers and wild life professionals.

Very very true. Most answers are based on real life experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Bobo100: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
While it is difficult to definitively predict the outcome, it is generally believed that in a confrontation between these animals, the lion and grizzly bear would likely have the advantage due to their size, strength, and predatory nature. The gorilla could potentially put up a formidable fight with its strength and intelligence, but it may be at a disadvantage against the lion and bear due to their natural hunting abilities. The anaconda, being a snake, would likely rely on ambushing its prey rather than engaging in direct combat with the other animals.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Teenwolf(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
you probably did not understand what you watched. The lion was messed up by the Tiger. Majority of the times, it was the lion on the floor defending while the Tiger was attacking. Considering the age and sex of the Tiger, the Tiger was smaller than the lion. The lion with its hype should have ended the life of the young female Tiger in minutes but it didn't happen. The commentators stated that the lion sustained more injuries and there was no winner. The lion at a time thought the Tiger was gone and went to finish her up only to be given another blow.

The tiger being younger does not necessarily mean the tiger was smaller, if u are unbiased you would know that the older asiatic lion resembled a skeleton and was unhealthy while the tiger was more healthy and larger than the lion
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Dimehook: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks
The clear winner is Grizzly bear, those thing are straight up manace to the society, they are bigger, stronger. Why do you think california has a Grizzly bear on their flag, those thing were killing and eating people and they had to kill them all, gorilla could compete but its no match

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.