Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96091 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Karlifate: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
I support the Cocaine Bear

grin cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tmberwolf1:

A grizzly bear is far faster, stronger and lager that all of the above. The anaconda might be the one to come the closest because of its constriction, but the grizzly is just too large, plus it's claws will do a lot of damage to the constrictor.
Okay that's true, but the Gorilla has a higher bite force, plus it's punches are deadly

The Anaconda can't constrict more than one at a time coupled with the fact that it's the slowest among them, don't you think it will be the very first to die?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:
I support the Cocaine Bear

grin cheesy
Can you please tell reasons?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Trizyd(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
I feel the bear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Karlifate: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Can you please tell reasons?

Once it takes the cocaine, it becomes high. cheesy

🐨>>>🐻

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
cole19:
kingkong

drizslim:
Lion is the strongest & most fearless Land Animal The Almighty Created

xest:
Gorilla

Can you please give us enough evidence and reasons to back up this claim
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Okay grin grin
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Rexymania(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shey lion wey dey fear hippopotamus πŸ¦›? Dey play

drizslim:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rexymania:

The Four animals mentioned here are no match for an adult Hippopotamus πŸ¦›

Fact

It's probably the second or third most Aggressive animal in the planet, plus it's bigger than the four and also a agile and ruggedly rough animal

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tuzle(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Are you saying it can't be possible?

I watched a video of a Honey badger making a mess of a python
one thing is they can't really face themselves but if they do the bear will win more times. Although the gorrila is stronger but the bear has sharper claws and faster.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Tmberwolf1: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Okay that's true, but the Gorilla has a higher bite force, plus it's punches are deadly

The python can't constrict more than one at a time coupled with the fact that it's the slowest among them, don't you think it will be the very first to die?
A stronger bite force is all it's got over the grizzly. A grizzly is by order of magnitudes stronger than a silver back. A grizzly can also tank whatever the silver back can dish out because of its thick fur and tough hide.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tuzle(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tmberwolf1:

A stronger bite force is all it's got over the grizzly. A grizzly is by order of magnitudes stronger than a silver back. A grizzly can also tank whatever the silver back can dish out because of its thick fur and tough hide.
the silver back is stronger, all other things fall to the bear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Tmberwolf1:

Though hide, thick fur hmm πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

6 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Rexymania:

Even an adult Mugger or a Dominator crocodile, the land animal with one of the highest bite force of Over 3000psi won't dare near a hipo both on water and land

The hippopotamus won't fare well against a Rhino 🦏 (second largest land animal) on land, but it will surely make a mess of the Rhino in the water

Only the elephant can defeat a hippopotamus both on land and maybe water

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by defashan: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Les:
The Lion has pride but it's not really the strongest compared to other strong animals.

I don't know the possibility of the anaconda constricting the bear 🐻 and the gorilla but it might not work because those two beasts are super strong. If the grizzly bear grabs the anaconda by the head with its strong jaws and sharp claws, it's gone for real.

The real fight there is between the grizzly bear and the silverback gorilla, I don't know who will win but I go for Kingkong. That beast is strong!

In a cage, the anaconda might kill all of them. The other three need space to move and attack. Look is a hunter and it’s fighting and survival skills might be impeded by lack of space to move around.

Anaconda is highly favoured in such environment, once it wraps its muscular body around any of them, they are gone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by cole19(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

are you gonna award for it?

Can you please give us enough evidence and reasons to back up this claim
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Tmberwolf1: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
tuzle:
the silver back is stronger, all other things fall to the bear
Lol... The silver back isn't anywhere stronger. Not at all and it's not even close.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
defashan:

In a cage, the anaconda might kill all of them. The other three need space to move and attack. Look is a hunter and it’s fighting and survival skills might be impeded by lack of space to move around.

Anaconda is highly favoured in such environment, once it wraps its muscular body around any of them, they are gone.
Sadly in this case, even the anaconda won't be a match for the lion

It's the slowest and it can't crush an animal as big as the grizzly Bear easily without the Bear breaking free

It's construction would definitely be one at a time, and that's when it's mostly vulnerable

A punch from the Gorilla spell's Doom

The grizzly Bear can rip it's head off with just it's claws and mouth

The lion is more smarter than it and has more stamina, infact the anaconda has the lowest stamina among them

Odds are 90/1 % the anaconda survives the fight

If you had said inside water, we would have considered that to some extent

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Starboytwo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anaconda is out. Very obvious
Next is lion( I wonder who gives it king of the jungle over the real king of the jungle TIGER)

Champion league final is silverback Gorilla vs indefatigable Bear.

Scintillating final to behold.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
cole19:
No this is a logical question in the education section, we are asking to learn broader knowledge Sir
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
drizslim:
My bro, tiger is d most strongest nd fearless land animal.
Gorilla will come out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Starboytwo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

My bro, tiger is d most strongest nd fearless land animal.
Gorilla will come out.
many people underrate the Tiger so much. I don’t know why to be honest.

A full grown Siberian Tiger will destroy any lion of its size.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Trizyd:
I feel the bear..
Reason for that Sir
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
tuzle:
one thing is they can't really face themselves but if they do the bear will win more times. Although the gorrila is stronger but the bear has sharper claws and faster.
True,

This fight would be between the Grizzly Bear and the Silverback

But I must ask, why do you guys underestimate the Silverback or even the Lion?

3 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Ate247(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

Lion not as strong as a lioness?

Are you joking or?
don't mind them. NatGeo caused it. There are watching without listening.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:

Will the Siberian Tiger πŸ… be a match for the silver back or the Grizzly in this case?

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:

Tiger hunt alone while lion hunt in pride. Lioness are d power of a lion.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by cole19(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

No this is a logical question in the education section, we are asking to learn broader knowledge Sir
ok.. according to the few Hollywood actions have seen .. kingkong to win but straight to ICU after it.

statistically based on NAT GEO. .. bear remains the strongest

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by HustleandWin: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
One on one, I think the Anaconda will do the really damage .
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by iHateFraudsters: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
They don't know brother, check the pictures below.

Oh they don't know.

They think a bear is a teddy bear.

Remijuice:
Don't you ever mess with the Bear

Priapus69:
The Grizzly Bear will come out victorious.
It's bigger, and much more ferocious predator.

danielistics:
The grizzly bear

tuzle:
Some people are funny a gorrila beating a grizzly bear

skywalker240:

It's the Bear for me though

Tmberwolf1:

A grizzly bear undoubtedly

Tmberwolf1:

A grizzly bear is far faster, stronger and lager that all of the above. The anaconda might be the one to come the closest because of its constriction, but the grizzly is just too large, plus it's claws will do a lot of damage to the constrictor.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by iHateFraudsters: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Omo, na bear be that o.

Do your research well, bears are the strongest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Starboytwo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Will the Siberian Tiger πŸ… be a match for the silver back or the Grizzly in this case?
first thing Google told me below ⬇️

A tiger would kill a gorilla in a fight. If a tiger managed to ambush a gorilla, the tiger would immediately kill it. Although the gorilla is strong, the fact is that it could not stop 600 pounds of charging muscle and teeth

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.