Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96092 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nazgul: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by JpBiz92: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
dynicks:
lion is not the strongest land animal...Even tigers are stronger..!!

The grizzly stands tall as a strong contender!!.

The anaconda shouldn't get you in its grip sha....
you just said it, the anaconda shouldn't get u in its grip. If it mistakenly does, be you grizzly bear, lion, chimpanzee, you're gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Natbrowny: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
My comment.

There is nothing teddy about bears.

Very ruthless
Can withstand bites and stings for many hours.

They'll all die, I'm just saying BEARS will die last from injuries sustained

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
cole19:

ok.. according to the few Hollywood actions have seen .. kingkong to win but straight to ICU after it.

statistically based on NAT GEO. .. bear remains the strongest
Okay thanks 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by JpBiz92: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nazgul:
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

even your video said extremely rare,
To be frank with you, a lion is the weakest among the four

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
first thing Google told me below ⬇️

A tiger would kill a gorilla in a fight. If a tiger managed to ambush a gorilla, the tiger would immediately kill it. Although the gorilla is strong, the fact is that it could not stop 600 pounds of charging muscle and teeth
How about the Bear?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Doubleoh7: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

Lion not as strong as a lioness?

Are you joking or?
Not joking. Lionesses are the hunters. If nairaland were a flexible site, would have shared few clips of lionesses dealing with lions. Same thing that was portrayed in lion king movie, the lionesses are the main warriors of the pride. They are the ones that teach the young ones how to hunt. Lions usually don't join in hunting but will be the first to come chase off everyone to feed

9 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Starboytwo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

How about the Bear?
lol, the bear is my personal sigil, and the big cat is my favorite wild animal for her ferociousness. I don’t want them to fight.

One thing I know is or suspect is, a well fed, filled up lion might see me pass and just turn his back and continue snoring.

You can actually scare a bear to back off by appearing big, flailing your arms widely, making noise etc

Don’t know about Gorillas tho, however, NOTHING and I mean absolutely nothing will make you go unscathed against a tiger. Even before you are dead you are gone. Oti lor.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nazgul:

The only key word I can pick here and it's a great advantage to the lion is

"The Killer Instinct"

Only the lion possesses that 100%

But this is survival of the fittest duel and not hunting

Don't you think the lion will have a lesser chance facing two Giants in the Grizzly and the Silverback putting into consideration, the fact that A bulfalo is not as intelligent as a Gorilla or Ferocious as a Bear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Doubleoh7:

Not joking. Lionesses are the hunters. If nairaland were a flexible site, would have shared few clips of lionesses dealing with lions. Same thing that was portrayed in lion king movie, the lionesses are the main warriors of the pride. They are the ones that teach the young ones how to hunt. Lions usually don't join in hunting but will be the first to come chase off everyone to feed

Please stop joking around.

No lioness can fight off a male lion except that male lion is a juvenile.

That the lionesses are the main hunters for food doesn't make them stronger than the male.

The job of providing food in the lion kingdom is that of the lionesses unless the prey is too tough for the lionesses to handle, that's when the male steps in.

Watch when the male comes around feeding ground, the whole female leave the table for him to feed.

If the female are stronger, how come the male chases them off the kill?

You need to expand your knowledge of the animal kingdom.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
lol, the bear is my personal sigil, and the big cat is my favorite wild animal for her ferociousness. I don’t want them to fight.

One thing I know is or suspect is, a well fed, filled up lion might see me pass and just turn his back and continue snoring.

You can actually scare a bear to back off by appearing big, flailing your arms widely, making noise etc

Don’t know about Gorillas tho, however, NOTHING and I mean absolutely nothing will make you go unscathed against a tiger. Even before you are dead you are gone. Oti lor.
grin grin

@ gone before you are dead grin

7 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nazgul: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
JpBiz92:
even your video said extremely rare,
To be frank with you, a lion is the weakest among the four
Lol... bears aren't as skilled as lions when it comes to hunting, same as gorillas. Calling a lion weak can be very funny cos if you replace that lion with a hyena, the hyena would still put up a good fight cos they're top hunters as well.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FahBuLous: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:
I support the Cocaine Bear

grin cheesy
So u don follow watch that movie.. Now just imagine a fight between these four animals and the grizzly bear takes cocaine..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Trizyd(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Reason for that Sir

Pound for pound, The bear will hold it's own against the other 3, though it will be difficult to say how the bear will fare against the gorilla.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by BrutusOj(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I go for the Gorilla

Fun fact - Bears are faster than horses in short distance races.

Food for thought - The Lion although being the king of the jungle can still be taken down by some animals e.g. Gorilla

Check my siggy
I think it should be Lions are king of the jungle. They are only so strong when in parks. A single Lion or Lioness cannot take down that gorilla. They will fight and the Lion will get exhausted and give up. Though, I doubt if the gorilla can kill the lion, it's going to be a bloody fight with the lion running a way.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by BrutusOj(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol... bears aren't as skilled as lions when it comes to hunting, same as gorillas. Calling a lion weak can be very funny cos if you replace that lion with a hyena, the hyena would still put up a good fight cos they're top hunters as well.
Some of you are mistaken a park of those cats/dogs for a single one as the OP is asking to confirm the strongest among the listed animals. Hyenas are good hunters cos they go in parks. A single hyena facing the gorilla will receive serious slaps and beating till it dies.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Trizyd:

Pound for pound, The bear will hold it's own against the other 3, though it will be difficult to say how the bear will fare against the gorilla.

Okay Sir thanks
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
BrutusOj:
Some of you are mistaken a park of those cats/dogs for a single one as the OP is asking to confirm the strongest among the listed animals. Hyenas are good hunters cos they go in parks. A single hyena facing the gorilla will receive serious slaps and beating till it does.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Karlifate: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
FahBuLous:
So u don follow watch that movie.. Now just imagine a fight between these four animals and the grizzly bear takes cocaine..

The other animals are in trouble grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by TheBillyonaire: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
"Irrespective oif Habitat and Climatic condition" ?

Logically, it means under rain and sun, whether on land (terrestrial) or water (marine world) which animal is the strongest?

Ha Ha Ha, why did you not throw in a human, cos we could use a gun to shoot them all. But any entity among those animals mentioned. Which of them can survive on both land and sea?

Is that not a no-brainer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by FahBuLous: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:

Big trouble! E no go even reach 30seconds.. grin
Karlifate:

Big trouble! E no go even reach 30seconds.. grin
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Manna4Gurls: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's called survival of the fittest for a reason

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tuzle(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

True,

This fight would be between the Grizzly Bear and the Silverback

But I must ask, why do you guys underestimate the Silverback or even the Lion?
the lion has no chance except it is a sneak attack or the entire pride with a lot of loses(which I am very sure the pride would avoid). One swipe from the grizzly and the damage that would be done to any of this animal would be far more than what they can dish in return, since the grizzly has a very thick skin compared to them. I see the gorrila winning 2 out of 10 and that is if it fight very smart otherwise it is a gooner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
"Irrespective oif Habitat and Climatic condition" ?

Logically, it means under rain and sun, whether on land (terrestrial) or water (marine world) which animal is the strongest?

Ha Ha Ha, why did you not throw in a human, cos we could use a gun to shoot them all. But any entity among those animals mentioned. Which of them can survive on both land and sea?

Is that not a no-brainer?
All the Animals listed here can do well on land Sir, the anaconda can do well on land and water

I meant regardless of their domains, territories and ways of life, if they were kept in a cage, (obviously on land) since they all do well on land

Bears are found in colder regions, Anacondas, Lions and gorillas are found in hoter regions

Hope you get what am trying to say?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by RemoveKebab: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
The camera man

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by JpBiz92: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nazgul:

what makes an animal strong or weak are the weapons at its disposal. These weapons include size, weight, claws, fangs, aggression, flexibility etc. A cheetah hunts more than a beer but would you put a cheetah ahead of a bear?.

Forget your skills, a lion kills by dominating an animal with its strength and weight. Most of the big animals Lions hunt are animals without claws and fangs. The ones with claws and fangs are always smaller in size and weight compared to the lion, examples are hyena, leopards, cheetahs. Imagine a lion coming one on one with an animal more muscular, weighs more, bigger, has claws and fangs like the bear, the lion does not stand a chance.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
tuzle:
the lion has no chance except it is a sneak attack or the entire pride with a lot of loses(which I am very sure the pride would avoid). One swipe from the grizzly and the damage that would be done to any of this animal would be far more than what they can dish in return, since the grizzly has a very thick skin compared to them. I see the gorrila winning 2 out of 10 and that is if it fight very smart otherwise it is a gooner.
Hmm now that's a very good point
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Johnycastro18: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Starboytwo:
Anaconda is out. Very obvious
Next is lion( I wonder who gives it king of the jungle over the real king of the jungle TIGER)

Champion league final is silverback Gorilla vs indefatigable Bear.

Scintillating final to behold.
to think that lions don't even leave in the jungle, I wonder were the idea of lion been "king of the jungle" comes from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by hardbody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Nlfpmod

Lalasticlala

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks

Check Quora. It is the Gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
hardbody:

Check Quora. It is the Gorilla
Quora like nairaland is also a forum people express their beliefs

What say you about this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Thomasankara(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
[/color]I believe. It's the gorilla,it's the most intelligent[color=#770077]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by hardbody: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
skywalker240:

Quora like nairaland is also a forum people express their beliefs

What say you about this

You are right!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.