Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96113 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by samuelanj: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bear will come out alive as it's devouring and deadly.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Slimwhyt(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Inicharles: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there
I think should be waiting for that gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Inicharles: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Inicharles:
I think ICU should be waiting for that gorilla
u're right
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Semaj77(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Les:
The Lion has pride but it's not really the strongest compared to other strong animals.

I don't know the possibility of the anaconda constricting the bear 🐻 and the gorilla but it might not work because those two beasts are super strong. If the grizzly bear grabs the anaconda by the head with its strong jaws and sharp claws, it's gone for real.

The real fight there is between the grizzly bear and the silverback gorilla, I don't know who will win but I go for Kingkong. That beast is strong!

Bear comes out on top
Lion next
Gorilla
Boa
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Semaj77(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I go for the Gorilla

Fun fact - Bears are faster than horses in short distance races.

Food for thought - The Lion although being the king of the jungle can still be taken down by some animals e.g. Gorilla

Check my siggy

The lion and bear decimates the gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Jagermeister:

Almost like you spoke through me.. he contradicted himself with his last comment about males chasing off everyone else at the buffett.

He's the type that say whatever that comes to their mind without thinking it through.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
SpencerM:

No he is not, he is actually right, lol Lions are not even a strong BEAST on a scale of strong and ferocious animals lions no dey top 5πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Do you know the Buffalo, Bear, Crocodile are way stronger than the lion?

What are we saying and what are you saying?

We're talking about who's stronger between a lion and a lioness.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
yes he is correct

Abeg you have alot go catch up with.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
AbuAeesha:

STRENGTH was never mentioned as a criteria in the write up.
i agree, u knew it better
thnk u
have a nice day.
lolz

The meat of our discussion was between a lion and a lioness.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Charlie2020(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

Lion not as strong as a lioness?

Are you joking or?
I was surprised too. Male lions come to the party when the prey is too strong for the female pride to take down
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nigeriagood(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

Abeg you have alot go catch up with.
hmm πŸ˜‚ no words for you πŸ˜‚
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nigeriagood(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Charlie2020:
I was surprised too. Male lions come to the party when the prey is too strong for the female pride to take down
ahh where did you see that one
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
hmm πŸ˜‚ no words for you πŸ˜‚

How you dey?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nigeriagood(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

How you dey?
good and you
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by dahunsi12(m): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
labelle123:
Very educative I must commend

The most reasonable post since I joined this forum
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nigeriagood(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Guys,I did my research and the lions are a bit stronger than the lioness although some lioness can overpower their male counterparts and the reason female lions go hunting is being they are built for hunting while the lions are to protect and expand their territory

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Nigeriagood(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Charlie2020:
absolutely
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Jagermeister(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Procashtips:

He's the type that say whatever that comes to their mind without thinking it through.

πŸ’―
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by chineesfx21728: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
I have seen a snout bear and a tiger fight before... And the tiger couldn't take down the snout bear and a grizzly bear it's much bigger and stronger than a snout bear... Also the tiger is much stronger than a lion from this analysis the lion and the anaconda is taking out cos it's a land for an anaconda who has more advantage in water.... So, the contest is between the beer and the gorilla... As for me I choose the grizzle bear as the winner
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Viridis(m): 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
kingyakos:

Beer parlour talk grin
Lion can beat a gorilla
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Probably be the gorilla, but as its coming out, it's heading straight to ICU cos that bear will greatly mess it up. Lions are really not as strong as lionesses so it's not even a strong contender there

Lions are way stronger than lioness. Stop capping
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Procashtips(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
good and you

Nice.
Enjoy your day
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
defashan:

In a cage, the anaconda might kill all of them. The other three need space to move and attack. Look is a hunter and it’s fighting and survival skills might be impeded by lack of space to move around.

Anaconda is highly favoured in such environment, once it wraps its muscular body around any of them, they are gone.

What sort of analysis is this. The anaconda stands no chance. The best it can get is to take the lion down. The Bear and Silver back Gorilla would go for it. I tip the bear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Charlie2020(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
many people underrate the Tiger so much. I don’t know why to be honest.

A full grown Siberian Tiger will destroy any lion of its size.

they failed to realise that the lions strength is in their numbers (pride) while Tigers are solitary
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Tiger hunt alone while lion hunt in pride. Lioness are d power of a lion.

You are clearly ignorant or just chose not to make proper research...You lots watch one or two clips and you think you know the animal world. Go study how things work with Lion pride. A lioness cannot survive without the protection of a Lion. They are no match.

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
HustleandWin:
One on one, I think the Anaconda will do the really damage .

Anaconda would take the first fall...Easily off
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by taiwotosho22(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
even your video said extremely rare,
To be frank with you, a lion is the weakest among the four
I misquoted. Sorry
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by taiwotosho22(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nazgul:
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE
Guy, what we are talking here is a fight in a cage not bush. We all know that lion is a skillful hunter in a bush not cage. So count lion out in this fight.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nazgul:
I've been shaking my head in total disappointment at some of the comments I've been reading on this thread.

Most people don't understand the lion. This isn't an issue of weight or bite forces it's an issue of experience. The lion is the most experienced Hunter there cos he hunts for a living and therefore would come out victorious...why?

See how an adult is analyzing an outright fight in the wild like its a cartoon. The instinct of every animal (when they see another animal that can harm or use them as meal) is to attack. No one stays looking

You said the lion hunts for a living......The Anaconda does also..Also when it comes to hunting, lions aren't the best. They are way more ferocious hunters like Tiger etc. Lions don't hunt alone, Lions are restricted (mostly don't hunt in water and can't climb trees (tho they are evolving)..The Anaconda and the lion will be taken out easily. A lion can't even stand toe to toe agai st a tiger, rhino, hippopotamus etc.

The Bear takes it but at a cost because the silver back will cost it so much damage.

Because it's very easy to predict how everything would play out. The lion would sit by a corner and observe the other animals.

The gorilla would be the loudest in that cage, shouting and trying to attack everyone violently, in his aggression, he'll rip the anaconda apart.

Grizzly bears are not hunters therefore it's safe to say they're not as aggressive as lions and gorillas, meaning after ripping the anaconda apart, the gorilla would lunch a full scale attack on the bear.

It would definitely be a bloody fight but the gorilla would come out victorious. By this time, he's exhausted and would seriously be in need of rest, this is when the brutal Hunter (the lion) with it's killer instincts would lunch it's own attack on the gorilla's neck, the gorilla wouldn't stand a chance cos he's already exhausted. Thus making the lion the ultimate winner.

This is the video of a male lion single handedly taking down a male Buffalo more than twice its size. If a lion can take it down, it definitely should be able to take down a gorilla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-yhrTnblPE
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
JpBiz92:
you just said it, the anaconda shouldn't get u in its grip. If it mistakenly does, be you grizzly bear, lion, chimpanzee, you're gone

Dey play...You think a Grizzly Near is same as an Antelope? Or a Silver Back is Same as a Kangaroo?
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nazgul:

Lol... bears aren't as skilled as lions when it comes to hunting, same as gorillas. Calling a lion weak can be very funny cos if you replace that lion with a hyena, the hyena would still put up a good fight cos they're top hunters as well.

The question is are they hunting? They are fighting off a formidable opponent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.