Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? (96090 Views)

Missing OAU Student Is Found Alive (Photo) / At What Point Did The English Language Get You Logically Confused Or Irritated? / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Pepperoniq(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
aremubabs:

I am not sure you know what a grizzly bear is.

In fact, you don't know anything about lions.

Lions are hardly ever successful hunters when they do so individually. A lion's strength is in numbers.

But the grizzly bear is a one-man soldier.

Did the question categorically state that both the lions and the grizzly bear are in numbers inside the cage?
If I didn't know anything about lions and grizzly bear, atleast Google is your friend.

Learn how to reply relevantly to question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Pepperoniq(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pepperoniq:

Did the question categorically state that either the lion or the grizzly bear are in numbers inside the cage?
If I didn't know anything about lions and grizzly bear, atleast Google is your friend.

Learn how to reply relevantly to a question
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by tipdrips: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2023
Shegzy8:

Read the first part of your quoted words again.

Let me help you out, so that you could understand. Here you go...

"A bear’s strength without aggression is 2-5 times stronger than the average human. However, a gorilla's strength without aggression is 4-9 times stronger than a human."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2023
Stevebuffet:

Lions don’t attack hippo
Lol

Do you know who the Lion is Those guys hunt anything huntable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJzHoxEBsg

Lol!! You clearly heard him saying a young hippopotamus. You lots see scenes if a baby hippo or a sick one being killed and you assumed. Nawa for una

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Shegzy8(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Raf4:
Funny enough, the Lion may just roar once and every other animal here may decide to pick race and not able to face lion in fighting.

Watched too much movies and tales.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by aremubabs: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pepperoniq:

Did the question categorically state that both the lions and the grizzly bear are in numbers inside the cage?

Learn how to reply relevantly to question

My point is that the lion is not used to fighting individually, which is what it would be doing in that cage.

Even with a Buffalo, the lion still struggles by itself to make any kill.

The lion is not so strong individually against many big animals.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by eepeepook: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
The snake will get its head chewed clean off by the gorilla or bear. The next to face an onslaught will be the lion in a 2 vs 1 or whichever animal is not busy with the snake will handle it. With both gone, the bear and gorilla will have to tolerate themselves till the end of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by wallace18(m): 12:45am On Jun 24, 2023
At 1,235 pounds per square inch, polar bears have a greater bite force than great white sharks, Bengal tigers and African lions.
As well as their massive size and razor-sharp claws, they have a bite that's strong enough to crush a bowling ball… or a human skull, without flinching but still the gorilla will beat it with a bite force of 1300+ psi though it's a vegetarian mostly
skywalker240:
Logical question

Irrespective of habitat, climate region, domain and territories, adaptiveness etc

Between an African Lion 🦁

A Silver Back Gorilla 🦍

A Grizzly Bear 🐻

And an Anaconda 🐍

Locked up in a cage, Who Would actually come out victorious

Ps animals fighting are not legal and shouldn't be encouraged, but if such situations ever take place, who will be the last one standing?

Please can this make Front page for a louder audience?

Thanks
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by A40(m): 3:50am On Jun 24, 2023
caracas:

Oga go watch videos of tiger/ lion battles, before coming here to type what you don’t know
Lol the average Siberian or Bengal tiger all circumstances being equal kills a lion 9 times out of 10. Do your research

Lion PR is crazy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by A40(m): 4:07am On Jun 24, 2023
caracas:

Oga in a fight between the lion and a tiger irrespective of size, the lion always wins cos of its stamina n doggedness. Funny thing is when it comes to battling other animals the tiger seem to appear stronger of the two. Meaning the tiger is far more deadly with other animals compared to the lion….
You're a lion PR merchant. Even Bengal tigers will kill a lion never mind a Siberian tiger

Tigers are far more powerful and faster. Maybe na their group hunting dey wind you. One on one it will be ugly for the lion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2023
wallace18:
At 1,235 pounds per square inch, polar bears have a greater bite force than great white sharks, Bengal tigers and African lions.
As well as their massive size and razor-sharp claws, they have a bite that's strong enough to crush a bowling ball… or a human skull, without flinching but still the gorilla will beat it with a bite force of 1300+ psi though it's a vegetarian mostly
Your analysis are actually inappropriate, inaccurate and incorrect Sir

At 4000 psi, the Great White Shark has the greatest bite force of any present existing animal on the planet followed by the salt water crocodile

The animal in that picture is not a polar bear, it's a Grizzly Bear with a bite force of approximately 1015 psi

The Gorilla doesn't have a killer instinct like the Bear, the Gorilla would rely mostly on blows from its very strong and muscular build and extremely powerful hand, but just like the lion, the Bear knows where and where to target for a damaging bite, another advantage of the Bear is it's armour like body, that skin covered with a very thick fur has some kind of repellant believe me Sir, that animal can withstand bullets, unless you are talking about assault rifle fired at continuous follow-ups

It's bigger than the Gorilla

I doubt only bite force will be a determiner for a Bear vs gorilla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Semaj77(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Animals ain't humans.

The three would fight each other to death unlhke humans who would first take out the weak ones.

That isn't what my statement means , one on one the lion will kill a gorilla and one on one the bear kills a gorilla , that is what I mean by the lion and bear decimates the gorilla , I'm not saying they will gang up and kill the gorilla together
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by CandidAdmin(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
Semaj77:

That isn't what my statement means , one on one the lion will kill a gorilla and one on one the bear kills a gorilla , that is what I mean by the lion and bear decimates the gorilla , I'm not saying they will gang up and kill the gorilla together

The post says if they were in a cage..... This is no one on one match.

It's all on all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Semaj77(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

The post says if they were in a cage..... This is no one on one match.

It's all on all.

I am not talking about the cage now , I'm talking about on a one on one situation. A grizzly will kill a gorilla and a lion will kill a gorilla that was what I was implying with my initial statement or where did I imply that the bear will team up with the lion You're the one who brought that shit up. Moreso if you're talking about a cage the "weakest" might be the one to survive , there's no way to predict how it would turn eventually

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by CandidAdmin(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Semaj77:

I am not talking about the cage now , I'm talking about on a one on one situation. A grizzly will kill a gorilla and a lion will kill a gorilla that was what I was implying with my initial statement or where did I imply that the bear will team up with the lion You're the one who brought that shit up. Moreso if you're talking about a cage the "weakest" might be the one to survive , there's no way to predict how it would turn eventually

Sorry, I never meant outside the cage.
But I disagree on the weakest animal stuff that you said.
In an all on all situation, the weakest go first.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Semaj77(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Sorry, I never meant outside the cage.
But I disagree on the weakest animal stuff that you said.
In an all on all situation, the weakest go first.

You can't be so sure , the weakest might not be threatening and others may not attack it first , if all 4 square up together the lion and bear may have a got at each other first

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by cho25bc(f): 5:34am On Jun 26, 2023
Between the grizzly bear and the gorilla, i dont know which to stake for but im 100% sure one of them will win.

But i'll pick grizzly over the gorilla for now smiley

1 Like

Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by cyrilemakhu: 10:57am On Feb 01
https:///FIYB98wUcXWLCL0Rnf4QsD for a great opportunity to make money into your local bank account in Nigeria.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by cyrilemakhu: 6:55am On Mar 03
Why don't you use your telegram to start making money by joining the free money making bot. https:///Free_Usdt_Lightning_Pay_Bot?start=r08313816854 .Message me for any question.
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by Kobicove(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25
CandidAdmin:
I go for the Gorilla

Fun fact - Bears are faster than horses in short distance races.

Food for thought - The Lion although being the king of the jungle can still be taken down by some animals e.g. Gorilla

Check my siggy

A gorilla can never take down a male lion!
Re: Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? by CandidAdmin(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25
Kobicove:

A gorilla can never take down a male lion!
It can

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Owe L' Esin Oro, Oro L'esin Owe / Lovely Pictures / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.