Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend (1068 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by NotNairalandi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2011
what would you do if such thing happens?
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
What did she do to warrant the slap?cause you just don't go about slapping people.
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Cuddlemii: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nairalandi:

what would you do if such thing happens?

Dude, what is it with u & slaps. Ok tell me who slapped you, lets treat his/her mess up.
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Odunharry(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
wetn she do?
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2011
if she tries to seduce him, and he slaps her, i will buy him beer!
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by tellwisdom: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2011
That your guy no get respect for you be that, sometin wey me wey get property no fit do angry angry
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Nyme(f): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2011
U dey craze, if she do anything, report her to her bf, than taking any stupid action.
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2011
Slapping my girlfriend for whatsoever reason when you know she is in a relationship with me is absolutely nonsensical! You can always report to me if you feel she has offended you! It could lead to the end of my friendship with my male friend, cos i expected him to show a higher level of maturity, even when she behaves childish! And on second thoughts, what would make my girlfriend act so disrespectful, as to warrant a slap in the first place? Who needs a foulmouthed, uncouth, disrespectful girlfriend? undecided
Re: Your Male Friend Slaps Your Girlfriend by Nayah(f): 11:59am On Oct 03, 2011
Poster for me violence is for weak people as long as you can defend yourself with mouth, now if someone beat you can defend and you have to defend yourself

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Married! / Pls, Help My Mind .what Do I Do? / Boys, How Do You Keep In Shape For Your Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.