Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos (465 Views)

What Will Happen To Houses Owned By Igbos Outside Igbo Land If Nigeria Separates / Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by shortgun(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Igbos outside the southeast geopolitical zone are not Igbos but other ethnic groups in the south east belong to their respective tribes.

The divisive propagandists are pushing the narrative that the newly appointed Chief of Navy is not Igbo but an Igala man from Enugu state.

Yet they claim Igbos from Delta, Rivers,Akwa ibom, Benue,kogi states are not igbos according to them.
This doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by shortgun(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
helinues:
Still looking for sense in this write up

Maybe the post is beyond your mental capacity

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by Solsix(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
shortgun:
Igbos outside the southeast geopolitical zone are not Igbos but other ethnic groups in the south east belong to their respective tribes.

The divisive propagandists are pushing the narrative that the newly appointed Chief of Navy is not Igbo but an Igala man from Enugu state.

Yet they claim Igbos from Delta, Rivers,Akwa ibom, Benue,kogi states are not igbos according to them.
This doesn't make any sense.
What is this one saying??

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by misano(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
I am from SS and I will like to drop it here, every average SS man thinks most Yorubas are jealous of Igbos and are very tribalistic.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by BossGerald: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
misano:
I am from SS and I will like to drop it here, every average SS man thinks most Yorubas are jealous of Igbos and are very tribalistic.

Apc yoruba

There're too many omoluabis who aren't bigoted, mostly the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
misano:

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by Highlife217: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
So this is the new agenda, trying to divide Igbo nation grin

Won’t work buddy
Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by misano(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

It's hard to digest. I know.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by shortgun(m): 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
Solsix:

What is this one saying??
Same way we get confused when we are told that igbos outside the southeast geopolitical zone are not igbos.
Very confusing
Re: Igbos Outside The Southeast Are Not Igbos by waynetee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
misano:

Jealous because ibos own shops in alaba and Ladipo abi.

It is contradiction to be envying people you are controlling and ruling.

A fish brain like you with Stockholm syndrome will not understand what is going on.

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Happening In Asaba / Eve Of Salah & Tinubunomics: Have You Bought Salah Ram Or God Go Help Us? / Fuel Price: Labour Congress Threatens To Pull Out Of Talks With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.