Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 (25800 Views)

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Election Tribunal: Reasons LP Witness: D Professor Of Maths Has Roped INEC / Endsars: The IIIJ Report Was Allegedly Written By The FG To Discredit CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Jamestown123: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2023
vastolord4:
This will show the world if the executive, legislative and judiciary in nigeria are swimming in the pool of corruption together! The whole world is watching.. with the evidences so far, there's no way this case should be void of justice
Where's the evidence? Seems you didn't even read the article at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by WorldRichest: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
abbey621:

LP just embarrassed itself with this charade! It is clear that they've lost the plot....So expert witness na LP member.....WONDERFUL grin grin grin grin

Even judges go meet themselves later and laugh while rolling on the floor until their stomachs begin to hurt.

8 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Poll23: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

So you people actually thought one amazon expert was coming from USA? Nah Made in Aba Amazon IT then carry come court 😃

Judges are really trying cus if I be judge, I go just deh laugh ni
You'll be lenient be that na... ago just throw the fraudster in prison immediately ni

7 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by fredoooooo: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Its obvious u did not read the post

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obidient IT expert and a failed HOR candidate who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play.... in fact,this show certified him as the best entertainer in Anambra history.

when dem dey close the case sef
You dey mind the phool..
One of the characteristics of obituarists is to be naturally pholeesh and follow the mob.
This hediot may read the article ,knows what it meant but choose to write the rubeesh he wrote, because he knew the other phoolesh obituarists just need one person to say something positive about it and boom , they will spread the pholeeahness ..

7 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
I knew a day like this will come. This was my post here before we became aware they used AWS

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Christistruth03: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
What a waste of Time

The Supreme court has already ruled in the Oyetola vs Gov Adeleke case that results
don't have to be Electronically Transmitted

5 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Okarakwu, Ofunaofu it is good that I mention you on this thread. Come and follow the case grin cheesy. cheesy

Okarakwu:
That shows you are not seeing where the case is coming from and going, the target is the foundation.... iNEC.... and they are doing a good job of it ,no need of all the polling agents ,compare what PDP is doing by calling do many polling agents with watery evidence and what LP is doing, which one scares Apc? Today an amazon worker testified and rubbished the server glitches excuse... Learn to follow the case and stop quoting whasapp group rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by IfnobeGod20: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Oga read the post well or you go and testify in court to substantiate your claim.

Your Aba expert has made all obedients foolish.

All una noise yesterday don stop
Sorry my brother I am not a confirmedzombie, I have a complete cross examination with me here and she made it abundantly clear that she downloaded the report from the AWS website and when they asked her if she used password to access it, she said no. Meaning the report was not a classified document and is for public consumption and use. If it was classified report, then, she has not right to download, it would even be protected from downloading or use. Now all anyone need doing is to download it and make reference to the author if need to be used. I know she must have provided the https for the court to access too. As an expert in the field she is qualify by standard to talk about the report as a private individual because that is her field of endeavour.

Just I have been telling you people, you people always want the petitioner to do thing in your own terms and conditions but always forgetting that these petitioner lawyers are more wiser than you people and more grounded in election matters. Don't forget some of them are part of those that just won the case for Adeleke in Osun gubernatorial election litigation this last month. Cool temper, emotional support and blackmail doesn't make you wise. As you're fond of blackmailing people in this forum, you need to desist from this.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Earthquakes: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

So you people actually thought one amazon expert was coming from USA? Nah Made in Aba Amazon IT then carry come court 😃

What thing about you lots is like you don't read, do you think Amazon is small company to be involved in this.
Amazon offer 99.99999 percent availability for their servers and anyone can fetch the information.
Do you think Amazon will because of Nigeria election soils their availability reputations in Africa market and the whole world. Very soon AWS will provide it's availability for customers confidence but in the mean time, browse AWS server availablity online
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by LadyExcellency: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
abbey621:

LP just embarrassed itself with this charade! It is clear that they've lost the plot....So expert witness na LP member.....WONDERFUL grin grin grin grin
You didn't read the part that the Court agreed that the surpenoed was not to AWS but as the Staff of AWS in her private capacity.

According to her statement, everything she exerted are public records of AWS and as such authentic and unquestionable.

The court also noted, based on her admittance that the subpoena that compelled her appearance was not delivered to the company she works for, but to her in person.

This led to further questioning on how she got the report she submitted before the court, and she responded that they are public information posted on the AWS Amazon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Omenlon: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
successmatters:
This is a big bone in the throat of INEC
do you people read at all.?

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Majesty7: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Read!
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Centcanada: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
favor914:
Quite obvious that you cannot read, & comprehend.
You that know how to read and write oya explain. Ewu
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Bar1941(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
This is what happens when a thirdclass graduate is being represented by a team of thirdclass lawyers.

Obi will only cum in his trouser but will never come close to Aso villa.

8 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Omenlon: 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
LadyExcellency:

You didn't read the part that the Court agreed that the surpenoed was not to AWS but as the Staff of AWS in her private capacity.

According to her statement, everything she exerted are public records of AWS and as such authentic and unquestionable.
from what you read what do you make out of it?

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Majesty7: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jubrilv:
I can't just laugh alone, she and LP should be charged for impersonation at the first ground

Most of them will be jailed or fined.

2 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by imam07: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
is like u no understand English at all. U better tell your teacher to explain what dat means to u

5 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by LadyExcellency: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
Omenlon:
From what you read what do you make out of it?

The conclusion is self-explanatory. She is just there like a Pastor who read a passage of the Bible as what Jesus said, or like an Imam who read some passages of the Koran as what Mohamed said. Those are not her words and as such can't be interpreted on her terms but on the authenticity of the AWS claims as published on their websites.

The court also noted, based on her admittance that the subpoena that compelled her appearance was not delivered to the company she works for, but to her in person.

This led to further questioning on how she got the report she submitted before the court, and she responded that they are public information posted on AWS Amazon.

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Confirmedzombie: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
BrownSugq:
Seun, your mods are a now pushing Fake news to the Front Page.

This post is Fake news

Post the real news and link to substantiate your claim.

You go get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by imam07: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
elipheleh:
INEC will be exposed at last. Stealing and corruption must stop at this time or never.

If an illegitimate government is allowed to stay, it encourages evil in the land.

For all our information, Amazon does not issue any staff ID card based on the name Amazon or AWS. All identification cards are tagged Employee Resource Center.

So Madam Ogar is right and I pray with all these, the principalities and dark powers holding this nation captive will be exposed and swept about of our polity once and for all.
Why u Obidients are displaying your stupidity online. So she no get anything to identify her with Amazon. Are u wiser than d inec lawyers? U these people dey craze.

3 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Babaibe: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
Obi don lose gallantly.Elluppee should be wailing.This is defeat

2 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Confirmedzombie: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
LadyExcellency:

This led to further questioning on how she got the report she submitted before the court, and she responded that they are public information posted on the AWS Amazon.

The evidence Act does not revognize a third party.

Can an individual testify on behalf of WAEC in court.
?

4 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by imam07: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Abfinest007:
I don't believe this story .nairaland reporters can report the opposite at times .The reason I read my news from multiple sources. All can't be lying
people like u, even if u hear it from CNN, u no go still believe it. Go to your arise TV dat Obidients believe in

2 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by severee(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
grin coming in your dad
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Baatunde(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Which evidences?

vastolord4:
This will show the world if the executive, legislative and judiciary in nigeria are swimming in the pool of corruption together! The whole world is watching.. with the evidences so far, there's no way this case should be void of justice
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
More than likely another IPOB lying MOFO. Who cares about upload anyway. Show us where the final results differs from what was signed at the polling units. That's all that matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by godlovesyou77: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
When you invite expert ...lawyers do always have serious issues in cross examining the expert...The health status of the server used indicated no clinche ...inec and apc has a long way to dispute this ...
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by vastolord4(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Baatunde:
Which evidences?

That network failure isn't the same as network glitch.. kapish?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by asiga(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Shocking to know that adults cannot read and understand it was a poor outing by the Labour party team, sadly.

4 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by tooth4tooth: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
favor914:
Quite obvious that you cannot read, & comprehend.
My brother! He doesn't even understand what he's responding to.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by vastolord4(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jamestown123:
Where's the evidence? Seems you didn't even read the article at all.

That network failure isn't the same as network glitch... eg a glitch on a mobile network is when you call A and B's phone rings, network failure is when it doesn't connect at all! I'm IT sir.. inec said they had a glitch but other results were uploaded.. do you understand the point?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Arrests Insurgents Planting Explosives On Military Supply Route (Pics) / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? / Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.