Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 (25815 Views)

SERAP Issues Tinubu 48 Hours To Reverse Ban On 25 Media Outfits / Election Tribunal: Reasons LP Witness: D Professor Of Maths Has Roped INEC / Endsars: The IIIJ Report Was Allegedly Written By The FG To Discredit CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:09am On Jun 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Sorry my brother I am not a confirmedzombie, I have a complete cross examination with me here and she made it abundantly clear that she downloaded the report from the AWS website and when they asked her if she used password to access it, she said no. Meaning the report was not a classified document and is for public consumption and use. If it was classified report, then, she has not right to download, it would even be protected from downloading or use. Now all anyone need doing is to download it and make reference to the author if need to be used. I know she must have provided the https for the court to access too. As an expert in the field she is qualify by standard to talk about the report as a private individual because that is her field of endeavour.

Just I have been telling you people, you people always want the petitioner to do thing in your own terms and conditions but always forgetting that these petitioner lawyers are more wiser than you people and more grounded in election matters. Don't forget some of them are part of those that just won the case for Adeleke in Osun gubernatorial election litigation this last month. Cool temper, emotional support and blackmail doesn't make you wise. As you're fond of blackmailing people in this forum, you need to desist from this.
In that case she should just have tendered the document and not attempt to speak to it as if she owned or made the document! It is not her document! Anyone could have downloaded it and presented it in court. She is not an expert witness in the eye of the law! Slant eye strategy!!!!πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:12am On Jun 21, 2023
LadyExcellency:

You didn't read the part that the Court agreed that the surpenoed was not to AWS but as the Staff of AWS in her private capacity.

According to her statement, everything she exerted are public records of AWS and as such authentic and unquestionable.

The court also noted, based on her admittance that the subpoena that compelled her appearance was not delivered to the company she works for, but to her in person.

This led to further questioning on how she got the report she submitted before the court, and she responded that they are public information posted on the AWS Amazon.
Anyone literate enough knows that you do not believe things you read on the internet without more. Maybe the more is coming like they say Obi is coming!🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by NomborPhilip10: 4:14am On Jun 21, 2023
So shameful, Obi keep hiring people to impersonate and testify on his behalf. Look at the disgrace brought against this woman, I see somebody heading to kirikiri for impersonation and tendering of fake documents

Star witness turn shameful witness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:18am On Jun 21, 2023
vastolord4:

That network failure isn't the same as network glitch... eg a glitch on a mobile network is when you call A and B's phone rings, network failure is when it doesn't connect at all! I'm IT sir.. inec said they had a glitch but other results were uploaded.. do you understand the point?
πŸ€πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ’₯πŸŒΉπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ. About the best comment I read on this post!
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:21am On Jun 21, 2023
tonytony208:

And so?
The answer to your question will come in the judgment? Please get back when you receive the answer.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Is Dino not a card carrying member of PDP and now a gubernatorial candidate in Kogi state? But he testify in court last week for PDP. This one is even safer because she came as an expert witness, which she leverage on.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by zoedew: 4:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Cleo18:
The Amazon acclaimed expert turned out to be an Obidient, a registered LP member.

From what I read, I'm not sure she's an employee of Amazon.

Her responses weren't professional.

Glitches can occur at different stages of the SDLC.

SDLC has a standard procedure which consists generally of 6 phases. She claimed different companies have their own SDLC phases. That's false.

Again, as an IT expert and a Cybersecurity officer at that, she's supposed to know the CIA triad. From her responses, she said she's testifying on her own, using Amazon data but without the authorization of Amazon. Who does that?

Also, she doesn't even have access to INEC server facility like she made Obidients believe.

When asked if she's aware that the results when transferred via BVAS to the IREV would appear in image format such as .jpg, .jpeg, etc, she said she had no idea.

Help me ask her in what format scanned documents appear. Do they appear in .doc format or .xlxs format?

This lady proved me wrong.
I thought I would be listening to/reading from an expert but she spoke like an amateur.

There are lot of faulty points from her defence. Here's the link to the full hearing.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0vN5SLDp2wVkNSPFCTJNKSYpPfnKEnKChszmAFyykcjybc9N1nwjfA2AgFv5dJ1mZl&id=100001949281099&mibextid=Nif5oz
Thanks to
You for the link. Please keep up the good work but do be careful with the law!

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Starhearts: 5:08am On Jun 21, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming

Is obvious dat .... to read and comprehend is ur problems

D money wey dem take send u to skool suppose used to built poultry farm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Starhearts: 5:11am On Jun 21, 2023
Aba made Amazon staff?

Obi is Nollywood actor

1 Like

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by xenten: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2023
danijesus:
Obi is coming
The lady's testimony is already discredited on the ground of bias. The report she provided was not directly from Amazon.
Obi is coming no where.

2 Likes

Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Bkelly2: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2023
favor914:
Quite obvious that you cannot read, & comprehend.

So you that read and comprehend..Tell the person what you understood by the write up. Some of you guys will just come and be doing like you know everything. What the petitioners wanted has been established already. Every other cross-examination was just academic..with regards to the main write up.

The respondents are just jittery. Why do I say so.... In this light, they will need to defend the observation and prove to the court and the public that there was a glitch hence the presidential upload could not succeed the same day the legislative upload succeeded. Is that not very strange? If they brought in a witness to buttress their point....The cross examination from the petitioners will be so massive and a lot will be revealed. Truth cannot be covered . Neither can smoke be covered too. I don't care who becomes the president but what I want is that whoever is the president should win in a free and fair process and not fraudulently. Those who support fraud are thieves. And those who try to cover up lies and fraud just to gain power by hook or crook are evil people.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Bkelly2: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Its obvious u did not read the post

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obidient IT expert and a failed HOR candidate who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play.... in fact,this show certified him as the best entertainer in Anambra history.

when dem dey close the case sef

The facts have been established that there was no glitch on the day of election. All these one way una dey dance about na just academic exercise. All am after is the truth. INEC should come out to prove it actually had a glitch on that day.

This is where the petitioners want to box inec into.....They fell for the trap. The cross examiners were looking for loop holes where there was none....Anybody can be a member of any party and also be an expert in a given profession. So does it mean that that person cannot come out to defend his or her profession?

Most people do not understand the essence of having a witness in the court. And most don't understand what the court is looking for in a witness...And most people don't have an indepth understanding of court proceedings. The lady did well. She was not intimidated. Let INEC come out and tell the public and the court that there was actually a glitch that made only the legislative upload successful and the presidential upload unsuccessful on the same day when the network on that day was healthy.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Bkelly2: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2023
xenten:

The lady's testimony is already discredited on the ground of bias. The report she provided was not directly from Amazon.
Obi is coming no where.

So Amazon go leave all him own wahala come court to come be a witness? Then you do not know how Amazon works and what remote work is all about.

Most of those working in Amazon especially in the tech department are remote workers with certification from Amazon. That certification has qualified them as experts in their various field concerning how Amazon and everything related to the tech department of Amazon works. The lady has tendered and stated the source that made her an employee of Amazon remotely. So all these una Michael Jackson dance over her authenticity is just mere entertainment. The fact has been established that there was no glitch on that day. Inec should come and prove to the court and the public that there was a glitch. Una no dey see where Dem push inec to?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Espelbengz(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Understanding these days is a problem ooo

quote author=successmatters post=123927238]This is a big bone in the throat of INEC [/quote]
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Bkelly2: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2023
The lady is smart. Anybody can come to court to be a witness so long you have a cogent evidence devoid of bias. And such evidence will definitely be tendered as an exhibit.

Most people here do not understand court proceedings and the role of a witness. They also do not understand that most international companies don't employ raw staff but remote workers globally. Infact remote work is still a new thing to most of them.

The fact has been established that there was no glitch on the day of the presidential election. Inec should come out and prove otherwise. A remote worker of an establishment is always a certified worker recognized by that establishment. And has the authority to represent them in matters arising.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by drlateef: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Hope15:

Good one there.

She is actually dull. She was rambling about availability - region, server, bla bla bla. Cloud service is definitely not just about infrastructure as a service (IaaS), INEC might have gone with the Platform as a service model, and even have different apps for HOR/Senate and the President elections. In that case what she was reporting would be just about the infrastructure alone, she would never know about the status of the secure apps on PaaS. The performance stats on those apps would only be between the service provider (AWS, in this case) and the client (INEC, or its rep).

To make matters worse for her, it is very obvious that she is on a vendetta mission against INEC because she was not able to contest the HoR election under LP by INEC due to technological glitches. The potential for bias is there. I don’t know why the court accepted her as expert witness when she has serious personal grudges against INEC. What manner of expert witness is that? Does Nigeria legal system not have standards for expert witness?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by KonTagiousBull: 7:31am On Jun 21, 2023
SwissMass:
What da hell is going on , the embittered labour party member had issues with INEC because her name wasn't published to contest election, imagine she came not on behalf of Amazon but on behalf of Peter Obi

Illeterate....does that effect the health of the status quo?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by fayomim: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2023
successmatters:
This is a big bone in the throat of INEC

Did you read it at all?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by TruthinAction: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2023
When will they address the 25% requirement in FCT issue?
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by April396949: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Transparency and accuracy are crucial in any electoral process, and it's important to ensure that all votes are counted fairly without any glitches or errors. Let's hope that the concerns raised by LP witness are addressed appropriately, and that future elections can be conducted with even greater transparency and accountability.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
successmatters:
This is a big bone in the throat of INEC

Is that what you could deduce from what you read ? Truely, Obidients can do with some wisdom.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2023
vastolord4:
This will show the world if the executive, legislative and judiciary in nigeria are swimming in the pool of corruption together! The whole world is watching.. with the evidences so far, there's no way this case should be void of justice

Borrow some sense, please.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2023
Orathird:

Many of you can only read but can't comprehend what you read
What a shame m

Thank God for Twitter o. You all claim to know more than the lawyers and the judges but in the real sense, you all come to Nairaland to constitute a nuisance.

The APC/INEC lawyer wanted to know how she got the report she presented to them. She was smart to let them know that she did not hack any website to get her report. Her report is available and accessible online. That is to say, anyone can get it.

That's to tell you the LP candidate was not illiterate. She's a top-tech girl that wants a represent her people at the green chamber.

Dino was also a witness in the PDP case.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2023
elipheleh:
INEC will be exposed at last. Stealing and corruption must stop at this time or never.

If an illegitimate government is allowed to stay, it encourages evil in the land.

For all our information, Amazon does not issue any staff ID card based on the name Amazon or AWS. All identification cards are tagged Employee Resource Center.

So Madam Ogar is right and I pray with all these, the principalities and dark powers holding this nation captive will be exposed and swept about of our polity once and for all.

It is obvious that Obidients lack comprΓ©hension. It's tragic. They all reason like 3rd class elements.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by manikspears: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Provide a section of the law that permits such .

We have what we call Evidence Act. No court can accept a third party Evidence as far this matter is concerned.

Only AWS and its staff can validate such.

Stop misleading yourself. Obi has no case and he has lost.

Actually this is very true only direct Aws staff can provide such information even contract staff cannot.

Obi should sack his legal team and get sensible ones but the sensible ones would advise him not to proceed with the case which is something he and his followers don't want to hear. At this point I am feeling Nigeria has just dodged a bullet by not electing him because this display of illitracy and cluelessness is somehow.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
IamNat:
So this so called "expert" wasn't only a Nigerian, she's also a labour party member? This is quite funny and interesting at the same time.

They made it seem as if her report was from Amazon themselves not knowing she only downloaded them online.
grin grin grin

Obi is coming in did.... grin grin grin

The entire LP team at the PEPT including their legal team are a disgrace to education m
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2023
SaintLucia:
May will not labour in vain even if we go to Egypt for no reason grin

As if there's a magic wand for good governance was in Egypt.
The man Obi, was really a time waster and a classic 3rd class product.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by AfonjaScud: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
It is very funny, an organisation that hosted the server produced a report that there was no glitch on the 23/02/2023 and it was posted on their website for public consumption but some people with ulterior motive still saying otherwise. If the host says there was no glitch, then, the glitch must have been internal glitch, that was intentionally done to affect only the presidential election but not senatorial and House of Reps Elections. The more you see the less you understand.

I am sure you only acquired half education which blurs your perception and comprehension.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by litaninja(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2023
You all realize there is a difference between underlying infrastructure and the application built on it right? Infrastructure can be fine 100 % and the application glitching.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by obrian888: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Its obvious u did not read the post

So that Ogar isn't even an employee of Amazon neither Was she here to represent them....she's just an obidient IT expert and a failed HOR candidate who was only here to join bandwagon of failures to legally show her grievances against Inec and they all became jittery during the cross-examination

Its safe to say Obi was only here to play.... in fact,this show certified him as the best entertainer in Anambra history.

when dem dey close the case sef

She never lied that she is from AWS, unlike the mandate thief that lied about everything, from age to certificate, schools attended, drug case, money forfeiture, throw back picture, election result, the list is endless, so quit talking nonsense.
Re: My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 by Funflipper: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Gajagojo:

The whole thing shows unintelligent lawyers and a dishonest witness.
Did they imagine her identity would be concealed?

You present yourself as an Amazon staff and say nothing about the fact you were a Labour party member and candidate. How stupid can some people be?
From that point she lost all credibility as a witness

Spot on! Peter Obi has lost his already because he has not been able to prove how he won the election till date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Sentences Sarah Ochekpe, Ex-PDP Deputy Chairman & Evangelist To Jail / Governor Ayade Locks Out SSG, Other Government House Staff For Coming Late. PICS / Ganduje Has Already Lost 2019 Election, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.