Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy (5145 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This. / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by peedeeasobie(m): 3:34am On Jun 21, 2023
guobe:
I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.

To give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves? Are you serious? Is he that jobless?

Any girl who gets all the attention she deserves must be dating a lazy man. Men don't have time to be calling girls all the time.

Understood that if the boyfriend doesn't call at all then something is wrong...

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by faceLAGOS: 3:43am On Jun 21, 2023
I made a mistake of giving a girl my whole attention when it was difficult for me to barely have time to scratch myself.

Beech didn’t worth it.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 4:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Not even to say "hello, how are you? I was just checking on you"

Come on... Even when you're working you keep taking breaks... You don't just work from morning to evening without taking any breaks.
those breaks dont mean nothing.. Being mentally stressed can be overwhelming... It's like a mood thing.. It's nt an intentional neglect..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Urchman27(m): 5:35am On Jun 21, 2023
If your boyfriend don't call you then call him instead of seeking nonsense attention on Whatsapp or is this calling one sided thing??
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 5:50am On Jun 21, 2023
peedeeasobie:

To give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves? Are you serious? Is he that jobless?

Any girl who gets all the attention she deserves must be dating a lazy man. Men don't have time to be calling girls all the time.

Understood that if the boyfriend doesn't call at all then something is wrong...
then he is not in love if he can't give her all the attention she deserves.Attention does not really mean being with the girl always.It entails phone calls and having feelings for her.
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by JOACHINpedro: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2023
You guys must have made it so big to have free time.
That complaint came to me but babe no understand say na future I dey plan set for us. Figured it's better to be single than to be guilt tripped of not giving attention.
I don't really blame her, distance relationship is hard to maintain for a hustler

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2023
Those breaks mean something if you really care.

Being an adult alone is mentally stressing, but we mustn't stop caring for those we love just because of work.

Because immediately you start always talking of how you're busy, there's gonna be a time whereby your partner will stop caring and she'll look elsewhere for the attention she needs, next thing you'll be saying women are wicked, when you're the wicked one.

Even your children won't have a close bond with you and by the time they're older, they will always be too busy for you too, but have time for their mother... Next thing you'll be saying the mother has turned your children against you, when you would've turned them against you.

Learn to balance between work and your personal life.

Silentgroper:
those breaks dont mean nothing.. Being mentally stressed can be overwhelming... It's like a mood thing.. It's nt an intentional neglect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Blunttruth: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2023
donbachi:
she dig your style
. Spirit of entitlement. Not everything is green light oga
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2023
Natbrowny:
Relying to a Nigerian Girls status is a NO NO. 98% trap.

U'll see stuffs like

I'm lonely
Need a new phone
Boring weekend
Need someone to take me out
Data has finished.
Lol true most times and it works like magic.se se no go kill these girls
In these posts. She's sure of getting 8 reactions from 10 contacts she has.. 5 outta those 8 will drop some rabas. In the data aspect for instance, She'll gather d raba and have more data than the 5 people combined.

Coded moves. grin cheesy

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2023
UptownVibes:
Her breakfst is ready to be served.. cheesy
better breakfast with ogbono soup
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
faceLAGOS:
I made a mistake of giving a girl my whole attention when it was difficult for me to barely have time to scratch myself.

Beech didn’t worth it.

some girls are like that not all though
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
You guys must have made it so big to have free time.
That complaint came to me but babe no understand say na future I dey plan set for us. Figured it's better to be single than to be guilt tripped of not giving attention.
I don't really blame her, distance relationship is hard to maintain for a hustler
long distance relationship this period is even more expensive with the fuel subsidy brouhaha. If you can survive long distance relationship this period then you can survive anything in life
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by faceLAGOS: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2023
guobe:
some girls are like that not all though

AWALT!
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by UptownVibes(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2023
guobe:
better breakfast with ogbono soup
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by id4sho(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Quickly run am and keep shut
Badman cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Those breaks mean something if you really care.

Being an adult alone is mentally stressing, but we mustn't stop caring for those we love just because of work.

Because immediately you start always talking of how you're busy, there's gonna be a time whereby your partner will stop caring and she'll look elsewhere for the attention she needs, next thing you'll be saying women are wicked, when you're the wicked one.

Even your children won't have a close bond with you and by the time they're older, they will always be too busy for you too, but have time for their mother... Next thing you'll be saying the mother has turned your children against you, when you would've turned them against you.

Learn to balance between work and your personal life.

.. now you're starting to stress me mentally ...

go through my post . you'd see where I wrote it doesn't happen intentionally ...

we can't just seem tap out from the feeling most times .

your lots needs to understand that .

it's not always about you females...
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Tell me this, how would you feel if that one person you love and care about is also always busy to even call and check up on you?

You're in a relationship or marriage, but you feel like you're single.

How would you feel?
Silentgroper:
.. now you're starting to stress me mentally ...

go through my post . you'd see where I wrote it doesn't happen intentionally ...

we can't just seem tap out from the feeling most times .

your lots needs to understand that .

it's not always about you females...
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Tell me this, how would you feel if that one person you love and care about is also always busy to even call and check up on you?

You're in a relationship or marriage, but you feel like you're single.

How would you feel?
I'd be reasonable and inquire when she's less busy esp the day/ days..

Then after, if no changes .. my emotions may get the better of me
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
You see? This is what I meant.

And it's not only just the relationship that'll suffer, but your friendships with others will also suffer... You'll only be left with your colleagues in the end, the colleagues that also have their own lives to live immediately they leave the workplace.

Your relationship with your children will also be affected if you're going to allow work to take up all your family time.

What kind of a job do you do? If you don't mind me asking.
Silentgroper:
I'd be reasonable and inquire when she's less busy esp the day/ days..

Then after, if no changes .. my emotions may get the better of me
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
You see? This is what I meant.

And it's not only just the relationship that'll suffer, but your friendships with others will also suffer... You'll only be left with your colleagues in the end, the colleagues that also have their own lives to live immediately they leave the workplace.

Your relationship with your children will also be affected if you're going to allow work to take up all your family time.

What kind of a job do you do? If you don't mind me asking.

That's why they all fvcking need to understand...

I'm working for their scrawny asses .....

Well there's the weekends ...

weekends should be enough to make up for their starving attention of me..

I'm a sonographer on the route to becoming a radiologist ..
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
But sonographers and radiologists don't work as much as medical doctors and nurses do.

So what will be preventing you from just calling and checking up on the people close to you?

Sometimes you'd even find those radiologists just sitting and doing nothing.
Silentgroper:

That's why they all fvcking need to understand...

I'm working for their scrawny asses .....

Well there's the weekends ...

weekends should be enough to make up for their starving attention of me..

I'm a sonographer on the route to becoming a radiologist ..
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by yellowgarri2(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
guobe:
lol which game again
Boss when will I receive my own giveaway? You have been passing me since. I ask with faith
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by diogo23: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
guobe:
I was in a conversation with a girl after she posted on her WhatsApp status that you use to call me everyday before now but now you nolonger call.
I asked her why her boyfriend nolonger calls her and she said that he is always busy. In my mind I feel if a guy really likes a girl there is nothing that will make him to be too busy to give his girlfriend all the attention she deserves.Just my thought though.
True, the guy man is tired of her

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
But sonographers and radiologists don't work as much as medical doctors and nurses do.

So what will be preventing you from just calling and checking up on the people close to you?

Sometimes you'd even find those radiologists just sitting and doing nothing.

you don't live in Nigeria so you wouldn't know that ...

sonography is not just only abt pregnancy..

Well no one complains abt me not checking up on them .

Besides it's not like I wouldn't .

I eventually check up on them

but it might not just be as frequent aa they expect like a gf or wife would want .

when I'm spaced and I get in that mood, I usually do ..
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Truth be told, your job is not demanding.
Silentgroper:

you don't live in Nigeria so you wouldn't know that ...

sonography is not just only abt pregnancy..

Well no one complains abt me not checking up on them .

Besides it's not like I wouldn't .

I eventually check up on them

but it might not just be as frequent aa they expect like a gf or wife would want .

when I'm spaced and I get in that mood, I usually do ..
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Silentgroper(m): 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Truth be told, your job is not demanding.
and you know that how ?? .. you know nothing if you're not in the same field . .

Once you live in Nigeria ... All kinds of job becomes tasking, demanding and whatnots...

c'est Fini ..

I go no further....

Now lemme go check up on dorcas
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't need to be in the same field as you are to know that even the nurses' job is much more demanding that yours.

I've been around madical practitioners before and I've seen most of the things that happen within the hospital... Your job is not demanding, it's more like those of occupational therapists and physiotherapists... They also claim to be too busy, but they're not really doing anything... grin grin grin

But I respect all medical jobs and there's something sexy about those male medical practitioners, yummy... grin grin grin

Anyways, enjoy.
Silentgroper:
and you know that how ?? .. you know nothing if you're not in the same field . .

Once you live in Nigeria ... All kinds of job becomes tasking, demanding and whatnots...

c'est Fini ..

I go no further....

Now lemme go check up on dorcas
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by JOACHINpedro: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
guobe:
long distance relationship this period is even more expensive with the fuel subsidy brouhaha. If you can survive long distance relationship this period then you can survive anything in life
Lol, I don't see relationship as work hence I can't sacrifice my time and safety traveling to see somebody's daughter that I call gf. Nah, it's not worth it for me.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by guobe: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Lol, I don't see relationship as work hence I can't sacrifice my time and safety traveling to see somebody's daughter that I call gf. Nah, it's not worth it for me.
maybe you have never fallen in love that's why.love can make you do the extraordinary
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Obarofrederick(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Michaelspresh:
You're right tho

When a man starts forming busy...I'll just know something's up
what if, he was not forming? What if, he was really busy?
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by Michaelspresh(f): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Obarofrederick:
what if, he was not forming? What if, he was really busy?
no man is that busy for a woman he loves
Re: When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy by MechanicMike: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2023
guobe:

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? / I Am 26 And Never Had A Girlfriend / My Sister Vexs Me! Advice Needed Urgentlely!(18+ Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.