Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) (89492 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Cowbell521: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All this initial gragra, let's see how it will end .
You know that end fit kill you? Mr Bad Belle

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by obi4eze(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by fabian063: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
WorldRichest:

Yes, that is what is making him live younger that the generation of lazy youths
Yes, he can't do without it, if not dem for carry am for back
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Savechild23: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
A thief
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
mightyhaze:
I still dey use 50k fill my tank

100k in a month for just car fuel
lol😂😂
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Jubrilv(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Our PBAT

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Noerection: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anything to make ipob terrorists feel sad is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by NaijaElba(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

It's no more return the stolen mandate It appears reality is gradually dawn on you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by damkin24(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Carry your bad belle go one corner abeg

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Samade7: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Showmix(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by daygee12: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Under the influence of something’ white?
Because of this man some people will definitely get stroke
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Boss no b initial gragra o

The New President has been moving everybody ass...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by AntiMarxist: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Your village

That's where it will all end for you.

You will return to Alaigbo Biafra whether you like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Savechild23: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
plaindealer:
For the first time in our history we are experiencing the true meaning of governance, President Asiwaju will set a new and the highest bar for future Nigerian presidents..

Business as usual

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Confirmedzombie: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Very gallant, younger and fresher than Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Jubrilv(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
mightyhaze:

May be you can sell it and buy Bajaj

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by adekolaelect(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
In shame for you.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by OLOKOESHIN: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
It will end well.
But in Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by sukkot: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
mightyhaze:

na trailer you dey drive

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by AntiMarxist: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
mightyhaze:

100k?

When Biafra comes you will pay treble .

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by LivingSage: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
You've always been a pessimist all your life on Nairaland.

Change your ways.

Try and see good in others so that you'll be good in life as well
LagosFirstSon:

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Bluntemperor: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Snapping of pictures is also initial gra gra?

The guy you are replying has serious problem,for Not being a Lagosian.He is an enemy of the Nation Nigeria!
So,we moved!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Michaelspresh(f): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
How is this picture of the day Abeg?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
mightyhaze:

na only car u come to drive for this life? Do something else nah

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Drupzempire: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
See swag, See presido wey get doings, children of hate are hating while we dey enjoy......As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Bluntemperor: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
plaindealer:
For the first time in our history we are experiencing the true meaning of governance, President Asiwaju will set a new and the highest bar for future Nigerian presidents..

I agree with you bro.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Enemyofpeace: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Some people no go fit sleep tonight because of this photo. Eloooooo pee 77 grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by oglalasioux(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
If president Tinubu travels by helicopter to the airport, I believe Abuja people will love him for that. It takes Buhari at least 6 hours for a one way journey to the airport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.