Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) (89451 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Kdon2: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Too early to say.

"Buhari body language"
"A new sheriff is in town"

We all saw how it ended.

You just didn't see it on time. Buhari na body odor from start but for pbat na capacity from day one. Spor the difference
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Owopumpy: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All this initial gragra, let's see how it will end .
you must be an Igbo person 🤪😀

No logical reasoning
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by GeneralPula: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
oglalasioux:
If president Tinubu travels by helicopter to the airport, I believe Abuja people will love him for that. It takes Buhari at least 6 hours for a one way journey to the airport.
Ahh!
6hours?

Which Airpot is that?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Olatrent: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Bad belle pple clear road
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Jaypop22: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Learn to appreciate good efforts of people else you will die of heart attack
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Mustaphaarome: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
mightyhaze:
I still dey use 50k fill my tank

100k in a month for just car fuel

Pack the car
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
StainlessCup:

Is HE Obi the President? What has Obi got to do with this interaction? People sha

I said don't worry about my grounds. Na by force?

You are Obi supporter and going back and forth with you and kind is always pointless.

.... besides, I don't do trolls.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by 4hisdamself: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
On colos! On colos!
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

Ask your Dad! All I know is that many Nigerians lived in comfort, built mansions, did well in business, lived in good health while some wailed throughout as it's their wont, expecting that government should bear all their burdens. So you see, what's good for the goose may not necessarily be good for the gander.

If you say I should "ask my dad", how come you eventually said the following?:

"All I know is that many Nigerians lived in comfort, built mansions, did well in business, lived in good health"

Who are these "many nigerians that lived in comfort, built mansions and did well in business"? Can you give me the number of these nigerians compared to the entire population?

Was their living in comfort, building mansions and doing well in business a product of anything buhari did in carrying out his duties as president?

Are you one of those that built mansions and did well in business?

Were the Nigerians u mentioned living in good health a product of any of buharis policies?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
lexy2014:

Is Google your enemy? If it isn't why can't u answer the question?

Since u have seen the light, why can't u say what u have seen in relation to this question?

what are the right calls he has made and what makes them the right calls?

Like I said, if you don't see it already, even if I told you, you still won't see it, so there's no point bothering myself.

If you have anything else to say, please do, if not, just hold your peace.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
IamNat:

Like I said, if you don't see it already, even if I told you, you still won't see it, so there's no point bothering myself.

If you have anything else to say, please do, if not, just hold your peace.

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

Since u have seen the light, why can't u say what u have seen in relation to this question?

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
lexy2014:

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

1. Google isn't my enemy, is it yours?
2. You seem to be missing the part where I said if you don't see the light already, even if I show you, you still won't see it. I don't think there's any ambiguity in that simple statement.

So I don't understand why you keep repeating the same thing. If you don't see the obvious light already, I'm so sorry for you but I'm not ready to go through the stress of making you see it.

Anything else?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by abbiboy: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2023
plaindealer:
For the first time in our history we are experiencing the true meaning of governance, President Asiwaju will set a new and the highest bar for future Nigerian presidents..
Subsidy never hit u🤣...na goalpost u go dey talk in few months from now no be bar.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2023
IamNat:

2. You seem to be missing the part where I said if you don't see the light already, even if I show you, you still won't see it. I don't think there's any ambiguity in that simple statement.

So I don't understand why you keep repeating the same thing. If you don't see the obvious light already, I'm so sorry for you but I'm not ready to go through the stress of making you see it.

Anything else?

You must keep in mind that the person you are going back and forth with is NL resident troll, all he does is ask stupid and dumb questions just to troll you and even after answering his question a million times, he'll return to ask you and nother dumb and retrardedd question.

Don't feed the troll or he will troll you to death and to confirm, go through his posts.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by optionalY09: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Normally Tinubu is not your fathers matter, the guy solid from childhood up. So you can’t tell me nothing
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2023
IamNat:

Anything else?

is that a convenient way of saying that you simply have no idea as to how to answer the questions?

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 4:10am On Jun 22, 2023
plaindealer:

You must keep in mind that the person you are going back and forth with is NL resident troll, all he does is ask stupid and dumb questions just to troll you and even after answering his question a million times, he'll return to ask you and nother dumb and retrardedd question.

Don't feed the troll or he will troll you to death and to confirm, go through his posts.

are the questions stupid because they are stupid or are they stupid because you feel uncomfortable with the questions and simply cant answer them?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Fortruth: 4:44am On Jun 22, 2023
atobs4real:
Baba no get time for laziness ooo.
We shall All be greater

You fools say that for the last 24 years….

Nonsense…

maybe you are ar british agent trying to perpetuate the myth of a country called Nigeria when in fact its just a company department of UNILEVER
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Gbagura: 4:56am On Jun 22, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Mr. PRESIDENT.

Tinubu will not win primary,
Tinubu cannot win general election,
Tinubu will never be sworn in

I'm just laughing now.
I told them but they won't listen.
How's that Prince of Abakaliki self. I haven't seen him lately. He probably changed his moniker grin
So you don't know he's now the one using lagosfirstson? He's a big coward and that's how he's been changing monikers. God has shame him on Asiwaju matters and he keep being shamed.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Gbagura: 4:59am On Jun 22, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
This is the name you use now after you'd threatened to leave nairaland if Asiwaju becomes the president? =PrinceOfLagos, it's better you change your ways concerning Asiwaju or get drowned. God have shamed you repeatedly with your doomsday projection on your president. HE'S YOUR PRESIDENT, go Togo if you don't like it.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2023
Kdon2:

You just didn't see it on time. Buhari na body odor from start but for pbat na capacity from day one. Spor the difference

What capacity is that?

Are you saying that Tinubu lied about buhari?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2023
plaindealer:

Wow, thanks so much o, the guy get time.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2023
lexy2014:

is that a convenient way of saying that you simply have no idea as to how to answer the questions?

No it's a convenient way to ask you to keep quiet, check above post, someone just helped me identity you. Kámá pàdé mọ́. Ire o.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2023
IamNat:

No it's a convenient way to ask you to keep quiet, check above post, someone just helped me identity you. Kámá pàdé mọ́. Ire o.

Pls check above post for what I said to the identifier.

If it isnt a convenient way of saying that you simply have no idea as to how to answer the questions, then kindly answer the questions.

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls check above post for what I said to the identifier.

If it isnt a convenient way of saying that you simply have no idea as to how to answer the questions, then kindly answer the questions.

grin grin grin grin
Cry! Cry!! Cry!!!
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 3:36am On Jun 23, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin grin
Cry! Cry!! Cry!!!

sorry about that. what is making you cry? wipe your tears. that is the only way you can see your "light" and see the questions.

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 23, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Why are you so bitter at any good news about our working PBAT and renewed Nigeria?
Don't you think there is a generational and foundational curses on you? Yes it is obvious, you are a cursed child of hate.

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by HayB100(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Mankindman:

Why are you so bitter at any good news about our working PBAT and renewed Nigeria?
Don't you think there is a generational and foundational curses on you? Yes it is obvious, you are a cursed child of hate.
Leave the were alone, e dey pepper am say no be Obi nii 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.