Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) (89487 Views)

New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am / Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Picture Of The Day. President Buhari And VP Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by eleniyan2020: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
All this initial gragra, let's see how it will end .
you go wait for 8yrs b dat!
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by yahmohy27: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
It shall ends well
Be positive

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by IamNat: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2023
lexy2014:

what are the right calls he has made and what makes them the right calls?

grin grin grin
Unfortunately, if you don't see the right calls already, even if I tell you, you still won't see it.

So I'll just say, Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Starz825(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Too early to say.

"Buhari body language"
"A new sheriff is in town"

We all saw how it ended.

see...you can't compare buhari with this guy...you can see that in the first few weeks...so lets wait and see how things unfold with time

a lot of us are hopeful with his actions /decision making so far....

He is in-charge......buhari, Jonathan wasn't...

infact buhari was a dingus....

you and I would make a better president than buhari.......man gat nothing upstairs...was confused and was never prepared...
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by OmoNla99: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Hypocrite loser and you are up at the same hour replying to me because you are troubled, sad, and depressed.

Unlike you hateful, bitter, sad and depressed losers, they don't have to pay me to love my country and my president good or bad/

The fact that you and your kind are genetically formed to be aggressive, sad, bitter, hate and hate Nigeria and our president doesn't mean the rest of us must be like you.

It's OK if sadness is your portion in life, but it's not mine and a million of you pandora losers cannot dictate to other Nigerians when and how to love Nigeriana their president.

Losers..
Hmmm, you can read yourself how hateful and a very sad human looser you are. First, I’m not in the same time zone with you and I’m not the type that jump on to quote anyone here. I try to reason with people that are reasonable and not a jobless nitwits like you. Everyone that didn’t align with how your retarded brain works is an enemy of the state. Presently none of Tinubus policy or signings have yielded any result, rather it has pushed millions into poverty. Your ilks will still blame Jonathan that last ruled 8yrs ago for BATs failure (which I don’t pray for) in the coming days. I come here to read and to contribute my little cent when I have the time and not to be here all day attacking and defending a government or her people. I’ve told you read through all my posts here and you will see the loser between you and I. This will be the last time I will dignify a person like you with a response . Ire ooo
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2023
OmoNla99:

Hmmm, you can read yourself how hateful and a very sad human looser you are. First, I’m not in the same time zone with you and I’m not the type that jump on to quote anyone here. I try to reason with people that are reasonable and not a jobless nitwits like you. Everyone that didn’t align with how your retarded brain works is an enemy of the state. Presently none of Tinubus policy or signings have yielded any result, rather it has pushed millions into poverty. Your ilks will still blame Jonathan that last ruled 8yrs ago for BATs failure (which I don’t pray for) in the coming days. I come here to read and to contribute my little cent when I have the time and not to be here all day attacking and defending a government or her people. I’ve told you read through all my posts here and you will see the loser between you and I. This will be the last time I will dignify a person like you with a response . Ire ooo

Typical sad, depressing and uninspiring rubbish.

I'm in a happy and Nigerian-loving mode, I'm immune to sad, hateful, bitter, angry and depressed anti-Nigerian people like you.

Keep your pain, sadness, sorrow and depression to yourself.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by candygist: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

You don't wants Nigeria to progress, God go shame you and all enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by zinaunreal(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Bros I can categorically beat my chest that this one is initial gra gra. But the issue here is that Nigerians will give this man problems when they now adapt to the new system. The problem will not come from him
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Espelbengz(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2023
God bless Mr President 🙏
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Globad(f): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Talk is cheap

Initial gragra is NOT cheap
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by LivingTribunal: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2023
As prices of food stuffs in the market are skyrocketing
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by osigiepurr(m): 6:43am On Jun 21, 2023
mightyhaze:
I still dey use 50k fill my tank

100k in a month for just car fuel

Oga, cut your purse according to your spending. Complaining won't make your a rich man but will reduce your thinking capacity.

Park your car and take public transport, nobody will flog you. Na national matter.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by osigiepurr(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2023
mightyhaze:

Oga, cut your purse according to your spending. Complaining won't make your a rich man but will reduce your thinking capacity.

I dey sell "wisdom" for small money. You fit come buy to reduce spending 50k....
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2023
osigiepurr:

Park your car and take public transport, nobody will flog you. Na national matter.

I think some of them are just over-privileged and self-entitled people.

What's the point, give them everlasting subsidized fuel while we go bankrupt?

Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by glorification(m): 6:53am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Can we try to see or say something positive for once about an individual that is doing his best to make this country good again; rather than drooling with bitter saliva?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 6:59am On Jun 21, 2023
IamNat:

grin grin grin
Unfortunately, if you don't see the right calls already, even if I tell you, you still won't see it.

So I'll just say, Google is your friend.
Is Google your enemy? If it isn't why can't u answer the question?

Since u have seen the light, why can't u say what u have seen in relation to this question?

what are the right calls he has made and what makes them the right calls?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2023
glorification:

Can1 we try to see or say something positive for once about an individual that is doing his best to make this country good again; rather than drooling with bitter saliva?

When u say Tinubu is trying to make the country good again, are you saying that the country was bad?

When was the country bad and under whose stewardship was the country bad?

What are the things Tinubu has done so far to make the country good?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2023
yahmohy27:

It shall ends well
Be positive

How will his positivity make those in government to do their jobs?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2023
Okealaaye:

It'll end well for us genuine Nigerians. But as for the treasonable folks who call our Fatherland Shithole and Zoo - people who do not wish Nigeria well - they'll continue to work Unpaid, the work of other people but eat of their own victuals.

How did the last 8years end for "genuine nigerians"?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Procashtips(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2023
GeneralPula:

So if he’s hopefully that the government will succeed, hows that a false hope?

Why tagging it false hope?

Is being hopeful is a new thing to you as a human?

Is there a specific time to be hopeful and to not be hopeful?

History should teach you that it's too early to heap praises on a president just less than a month in the position.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Illegal1(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2023
omoh........i jst hope baba no go fall hand
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by BabaO2: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2023
jackcanfield:
No be Oga Wale Edun be that , see as he look like stone cold body guard .. anyway na the Chief of Protocol go dey enjoy life sha.... This one everyone is carrying their bag themselves ...you na sure say you na no go need Chief Logistics officer bayi.
Oga, no be just bag o.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Jalaw: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2023
You people stole Peter Obi's photo concept
Copycats!
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by yemex04(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Just wish him well & it shall be well you.
I shall wish him well & it shall be well with me in his time.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Tareq1105: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

See princeofLagos disguising as LagosFirstSon.
For your information, it would end in glory for the upliftment of Nigeria and her economic recovery for the betterment of Nigerians under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by plaindealer: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Jalaw:
You people stole Peter Obi's photo concept
Copycats!

Funniest post..

You might want to be a comedian.

grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by Alajiki(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Blah...blah...blah...😜
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by loswhite(m): 7:30am On Jun 21, 2023
mightyhaze:

Sell the car...lol.You follow for the ppl when scatter subsidy Table. Them say them stop because it favors the rich.
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by windofchange: 7:34am On Jun 21, 2023
NOHOLDSBAR:

Mr. PRESIDENT.

Tinubu will not win primary,
Tinubu cannot win general election,
Tinubu will never be sworn in

I'm just laughing now.
I told them but they won't listen.
How's that Prince of Abakaliki self. I haven't seen him lately. He probably changed his moniker grin

you dint add tinubu will be thrown out by the tribunal?
Re: Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR) by michoim(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
You can say that again. That's how dey did for Buhari. Nigerians always hoping where there's no hope...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.