Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,124 members, 7,849,499 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. (1362 Views)

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okay, my apologies to the queen mother.

I have seen children building houses for their parents, but the parents would already be having their own house and the children would be just doing it willingly, not because they feel obliged to do it because their parents live in a rented apartment.

And mostly these kids are not married, because once they get married, it then becomes their sole duty to take good care of their new family.

You can't be a married man and want to build a house for your mother, that's your father's duty, not yours.
talented321:
I never tell u my mother doesnot own a house. I have seen many people with their full family renting an apartment, while many women are living in the husband's houses. So my question is does it mean you have never seen a situation where a son/daughter build a house for his mother or father?
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
I believe there might be some difference in the economy system between SA and Nigeria. Still yet telling me you have not seen a situation where a son build a house for his mother because she don't have a house is not appealing to me. And lastly been married will not stop me from helping my mother, and what if my father cannot be able to build house for her, i should leave to her fate when i can help her out.
Samantha124:

I have seen children building houses for their parents, but the parents would already be having their own house and the children would be just doing it willingly, not because they feel obliged to do it because their parents live in a rented apartment.

You can't be a married man and want to build a house for your mother, that's your father's duty, not yours.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sama, the question to this topic is for instance, you father don't a house or the one he has is not healthy for him to be living in that house while your husband also don't have a house. So now you have the opporunity to build one house for one person between your father and husband, who will u choose? Just answer this one for me.
Samantha124:
Okay, my apologies to the queen mother.

And mostly these kids are not married, because once they get married, it then becomes their sole duty to take good care of their new family.

Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Another instance whereby the children would build their mothers houses is if their mothers are not married and they're still staying in their family house because they can't afford to move out.

I don't think it has anything to do with the economy, if you're strategic and can manage your finances, you can do it.

I'm not saying you mustn't help your mother, but building her a house when you're already married is way too extreme... It's the duty of your father to build or buy her a house and it's unfair for an already married son to come and fulfill his father's failures.. You can't be staying in a rented apartment and be thinking of building your mother a house when you should be building your own wife and children that house... Because by the time you finish building that house for your mother, you won't be having anymore money to build for your wife and kids.

Next thing you're going to also expect your son to grow older, get a job, and be burdened with the idea of building you a house too while he should be focusing on his own young family.

Before you know it, it becomes a generational thing.

Immediately a man says he's ready for marriage, it means he has saved enough money to either build, or buy his wife and kids a house... You can't start a family in a rented apartment... What will happen if he loses his job and his wife's salary is not enough?
talented321:
I believe there might be some difference in the economy system between SA and Nigeria. Still yet telling me you have not seen a situation where a son build a house for his mother because she don't have a house is not appealing to me. And lastly been married will not stop me from helping my mother, and what if my father cannot be able to build house for her, i should leave to her fate when i can help her out.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
I will choose my husband because he comes first and my children would also need a place to call home, not just a rented apartment... I will renovate my father's house until further notice.
talented321:
Sama, the question to this topic is for instance, you father don't a house or the one he has is not healthy for him to be living in that house while your husband also don't have a house. So now you have the opporunity to build one house for one person between your father and husband, who will u choose? Just answer this one for me.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
You take time, what? Your opinion though, after everything relationship matters.
Samantha124:
I will choose my husband because he comes first and my children would also need a place to call home, not just a rented apartment... I will renovate my father's house until further notice.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
What if I build my father a house only for me and my husband's finances to suffer afterwards or even worse, what if we lose our jobs, where will we then stay?

talented321:
You take time, what? Your opinion though, after everything relationship matters.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Before doing something for anybody make sure you are comfortable. You can't build house for your father when you don't have your own house, that was not my point you must have your house first.
Samantha124:
What if I build my father a house only for me and my husband's finances to suffer afterwards or even worse, what if we lose our jobs, where will we then stay?

Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
But in your title you asked who will the guys will choose between their mothers and wives.

What's the point of choosing between your mother and wife when you'd have already built your wife a house
talented321:
Before doing something for anybody make sure you are comfortable. You can't build house for your father when you don't have your own house, that was not my point you must have your house first.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
I only use u to sight am example, this the question, i have my own building as man living with my wife and my wife too don't have a house yet, and now i have the opportunity to build a house for one of them between my mother and wife, who i am suppose to build the house for. The question was directing to men who find theirselves in that situation or have experience such.
Samantha124:
But in your title you asked who will the guys will choose between their mothers and wives.

What's the point of choosing between your mother and wife when you'd have already built your wife a house
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Why build your wife a house when you already have a house that you live in together?

talented321:
I only use u to sight am example, this the question, i have my own building as man living with my wife and my wife too don't have a house yet, and now i have the opportunity to build a house for one of them between my mother and wife, who i am suppose to build the house for. The question was directing to men who find theirselves in that situation or have experience such.
Re: Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. by talented321: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
I believe you have understand the message. But as for me i will still later build house for my wife, because she is also from family
Samantha124:
Why build your wife a house when you already have a house that you live in together?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Underestimate Any Man / When Ur Babe Slap U What Will U Do? / Cheated -another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.