Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace (7275 Views)

2016 Budget Palaver: Presidency Gives Fresh Conditions For Assent / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by philip0906(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Na today ?
Ibos have been targeted for long by the hausa/fulanis,they record the highest casualty in every crisis but what baffles me is how ibos and hausas can work together for Ghadaffi without killing each other !
grin
u have over 8000 posts,I wonder if u have ever typed 50 meaningful posts in ur stay here on nland undecided
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by BABSIN(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ Bisieat : I think you should see below, Oh please tell me you hate the Bible as well as it was suppose to be a total word of peace,

Jeremiah 18:21 Therefore deliver up their children to the famine, and pour out their blood by the force of the sword; and let their wives be bereaved of their children, and be widows; and let their men be put to death; let their young men be slain by the sword in battle,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by bisiaet: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
If boko haram meant business they should come out less test the leather / fire power, face less cows

They wont come out all they know is sending text messages, leaflet distribution and be sending innocent little Almanjiri in a life wastege mission. I had said it over and over if the Boko i d i o t s knows that they are fighting a good fight and its Allah who send them or is the prophet who send them let them show their faces this is very simple.

When prophet Mohamed was in his mission to conquer for islam he never hide  or run away according to history and that made him a true fighter of what he belief BUT all thse cowards who called themselves Boko animals kept runing and hidden only to send text oh we are bombing today Bros. Boko i d i o t s all of you are coward a true army dont run in battlefield.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by TomFord: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2011
Forget luggard.countries much younger than ours(with a history of colonialism)are getting it right&have even surpassed us.so tellme when&where did we get it wrong?islamacize nigeria?tell that to the wind.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by bekay911(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
i wish the ibos will stand up and give dis bloodsuckers war.i really pity dem cos at any slightest provocation dey r d ones being killed i bet dey cant try such child play wit us[ yorubas] and dey beta dont cos if they want war we r ready 2 start world war 3@ least i will witness this one
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by chuks30: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
how many times do u as an individual pray for the peace of this country?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by stevo4life(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
Yes lord lugard cause this way back with d so cal amalgamation of the troublesome & terrorist northern region with d western  & southern region. Sharia law cant work 4 d whole nigeria, let seperate so that d terrorist north wil continue with their destructive lives & d other region wil cont 2 live in peace & unity.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by mathskill: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
1soul:

@Babagy or whatever you call urself, We are better of without you bloody vampires from the North . You hate christians for no just reason and yet we share thesame country!? I don't blame you, I blame the whitemen that amalgamated us into one imperfect entity. 51 years couldn't heal the stitches, that goes a long way to show how incompatible we are and will forever remain. The end is here already, I can't wait to wear a new and better identity than this one that puts me through intense security scrutiny at airports as potential terrorist each time I'm travelling, all because of my God forsaken Nationality. Yes! every Nigerian is seen as a potential threat and it's all because of this same North. I just pity the liberal muslims amidst them. they might as well be hunted as saboteours after the eventual collapse of Nigeria.

Democratic Republic of Southern Nigeria is now or never!!

Southern Nigeria= SE+SS+SW+NC.

It shall come to pass in Jesus Name!!
I gree and hope with you that NIGERIA divides but you are being far fetched to believe there will be a united southern nigeria.For one the SS wouldnt want to share their oil with the SW n SE.The SW and SE wont see eye to eye.And were did you get the notion that the SW,SS or SE will ever incorporate the NC,what a dream.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by TomFord: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
Peradventure we split,who becomes the president of southern nigeria,how will power be shared so no region is marginalized?are you aware some northern elements will never allow this option to come to fruition?think about the vast resources at the whims&caprices of the south,transport,social amenities,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
Tom Ford:

Peradventure we split,who becomes the president of southern nigeria,how will power be shared so no region is marginalized?are you aware some northern elements will never allow this option to come to fruition?think about the vast resources at the whims&caprices of the south,transport,social amenities,
In case of a secession,it is going to be nothing short of a sovereign yoruba nation where lagos will be our capital territory.who gives a fu-ck about southern nigeria with their useless wahala ?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
Why are these boko harams more well spoken than our average NLers and First Lady?

I was expecting something like Arabic.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by philip0906(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^
Meanwhile, spokesman of the group, Abu Qaqa in an email message sent to newsmen written in Hausa language yesterday said that “the country would not have peace until there is 100 per cent implementation of Sharia law in the country as enshrined in the holy Quran as well as immediate release of all our members who were detained and in the custody of security agencies for no just cause”.
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by mekaboy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
OK WHEN I SAY MAKE WE MOVE THE CAPITAL TO THE EAST UNA NO GREE ABI ? OK MAKE WE LEAVE AM FOR ABJ, NO WE DEY CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE INSIDE ASO ROCK grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by netharam: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
i want everyone to be careful of how u talk about islam and holy quran, especialy victorazy or what do u call urself. Holy Quran preach peace but some people are deaf and wicked to understand. and by the way, we muslim ar not also happy about boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by kemmeye: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
is it by force like seriously it makes no sense watsoever some people are just too uncivilized and the thing if their leaders should do something bad i dont think they will ever implement the useless sharia law oh
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by 1soul(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Mathskill & Tom Ford.
The kind of break up that will happen in Nigeria is going to be just an exclusion of the BokoHaram listed states. forget the rivalry between the Igbos and the Yorubas, in real life they get along well. The SS on their own want a united southern Nigerian republic more than you think. Ok reason like this, if they want to go, you think the Igbos there would leave their kit and kins in SE?

And to even say the truth, the whole south are all endowed with one resources or the other. Agriculture, solid minerals, crude oil and human resources which is the topmost. And talking of oil, almost all the southern states are sitting on crude oil eg. Ondo, Abia, Imo, Anambra etc.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
1soul:

@Mathskill & Tom Ford.
The kind of break up that will happen in Nigeria is going to be just an exclusion of the BokoHaram listed states. forget the rivalry between the Igbos and the Yorubas, in real life they get along well. The SS on their own want a united southern Nigerian republic more than you think. Ok reason like this, if they want to go, you think the Igbos there would leave their kit and kins in SE?

And to even say the truth, the whole south are all endowed with one resources or the other. Agriculture, solid minerals, crude oil and human resources which is the topmost. And talking of oil, almost all the southern states are sitting on crude oil eg. Ondo, Abia, Imo, Anambra etc.
Says who and who told you yorubas want to live in this same country with okoros ?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by philip0906(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Says who and who told you yorubas want to live in this same country with okoros ?
my friend close ya mouth if u have nothing to say angry
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by netharam: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2011
To all d muslim broda & sista islam is a religion of peace dont let us waste our life for nothing. D holy prophet (saw) lived with d non muslim ppl without conflit after their agreement, we av agree to be a nigerian let us work togeda to make dis country great.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by mathskill: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2011
1soul:

@Mathskill & Tom Ford.

Bluetooth has proved you wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
philip0906:

my friend close ya mouth if u have nothing to say angry
With this your attitude,how do you want me to feel safe living in a so called southern nigeria with you ?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by philip0906(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

With this your attitude,how do you want me to feel safe living in a so called southern nigeria with you ?
lol grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by TomFord: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
Lol indeed
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by welovethee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
we dont av a president he is just tooo dull

how i wish u were nt in dis country, it could have been a bter place.

Well spoken.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Kolababa: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
I feel worried when some idiots start abusing Islam for the barbaric acts of some devil minded people called themselves muslims in the name of Boko Haram. You that posted abusive words against muslims is no difference from Boko Haram in terms of your level of thinking and ideology. For the upteenth time, most Islamic scholars have condemned the foolishness of Boko Haram in all ramifications. What Boko Haram is doing is even totally against the teaching of Quran and Islam. Quran 4 verse 29 and 30 clearly condemn suicide under any condition. Verse 30 even decree it that any muslim that involves in suicide act will be condemned to hell fire. Allah also advice we muslims not to force our faith and laws on others. No compulsion in religion. Read Quran 109 verse 1 to 6.
Please try to be informed before you post nonsense on this forum. he teaching of Quran and Islam. Quran 4 verse 29 and 30 clearly condemn suicide under any condition. Verse 30 even decree it that any muslim that involves in suicide act will be condemned to hell fire. Allah also advice we muslims not to force our faith and laws on others. No compulsion in religion. Read Quran 109 verse 1 to 6.
Please try to be informed before you post nonsense on this forum.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by bing(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
soldier boyz i guess its time to do us proud. so far so good nothing good has come out of this democracy of a thing other than serious looting.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by sammirano: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
very soon hausas will be hunted down at every corner for what their brothers done.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by francisj(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
sammirano:

very soon hausas will be hunted down at every corner for what their brothers done.

well, let just say, it have started somewhere ,somehow !!!
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
philip0906:

^^ undecided

I guess everybody should then stick to their father's language. I mean, look at your shameless first lady and her malleable puz zy husband.

Thank god for the wonderful likes of Fayemi to grace Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by untainted: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
Kolababa:

I feel worried when some idiots start abusing Islam for the barbaric acts of some devil minded people called themselves muslims in the name of Boko Haram. You that posted abusive words against muslims is no difference from Boko Haram in terms of your level of thinking and ideology. For the upteenth time, most Islamic scholars have condemned the foolishness of Boko Haram in all ramifications. What Boko Haram is doing is even totally against the teaching of Quran and Islam. Quran 4 verse 29 and 30 clearly condemn suicide under any condition. Verse 30 even decree it that any muslim that involves in suicide act will be condemned to hell fire. Allah also advice we muslims not to force our faith and laws on others. No compulsion in religion. Read Quran 109 verse 1 to 6.
Please try to be informed before you post nonsense on this forum. he teaching of Quran and Islam. Quran 4 verse 29 and 30 clearly condemn suicide under any condition. Verse 30 even decree it that any muslim that involves in suicide act will be condemned to hell fire. Allah also advice we muslims not to force our faith and laws on others. No compulsion in religion. Read Quran 109 verse 1 to 6.

While I truly understand your pains; I must say that 99% of Northen Nigerian (can't say for the Southwest) Moslems that I know will lynch any non Moslem they catch with materials written in Arabic, let alone the Qur'an. How will others understand Islam if they are denied acces to the roots of Islam itself Brother?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by passionate88: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
Kolababa:

Mr. Man shut up, islam commands it followers to kill the infidels wherever they are nd to collect money for protection on them just like the mafias.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by passionate88: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2011
Are these verses not in the quran?,  Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39

Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74(77 Virgins, Mansions & wines)

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.

Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers,

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51

Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02) 

Religion of PISS indeed,  Useless bunch of people following a Useless Man,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pension Scam: FG Promotes Indicted Deputy Director / I Am Tired Of NEPA / Govt And Private Oil Companies Should Relocate From Lagos To Nigerdelta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.