Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru (28867 Views)

Are Nairaland Tech Guru's Truly Wicked / I Need A Tech Guru To Help Recover My Facebook Account / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by deyplay: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Just small limitations

You carry sell am for ordinary 71k dolls

You don fuckkk up I swear
he for partner or get loans or invite venture capitalist. Who help am evaluate the company. Indian tech coy are stingy, why did he make bids to Indians?
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Thomasankara(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color] something dey tell me say @seun osewa might be tempted to sell this forum someday[color=#770077]😆😆😆😆
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by deyplay: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Make seun no sell nairaland oh... Dis one wey we Don dey see plenty Google ad for front page
I notice too my bro. But, it was not like that before? Has he restored his relationship with Google?

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by omoadeleye(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lol, i thought, 71m dollars
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
sad
Money too small

Before I opened the thread, I was so sure it would be a Yoruba person.
Yorubas are one of the most successful people from the entire Africa.
Go outside the country, they are doing exceptionally well in tech and medical fields.. go to Texas, maryland, Canada, Scotland, Australia, New York etc

But they don’t make noise, unlike our noisy neighbors that beat chest any small thing. They will drum their chest like King Kong and scream of the little they have. It is true them sabi spare parts, import and exportation. That’s their calling doesn’t mean that’s the only calling in the world
Some people sabi farming and cattle, some na gold dey sabi sell.
Yorubas are so good in tech and medicine, entertainment, education and finance and are doing super well.
And it is on one of this forum owned by a Yoruba man some people will say Yorubas are lazy (jealousy wan kill them)

Of course... There can't be such a thread without an Ethnic reference or tribal gloating! I mean, how else can y'all live with yourselves if you don't indulge in this self-exaltation?

Success is universal! It knows neither tribe nor creed! This is just common sense!

Now, say "Thank you"! cool

5 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by UNDFTD: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
ijustdey:
Nigerian Entrepreneur Sells Off Students Networking App, GoCampus, To Indian Tech Guru

https://leadership.ng/nigerian-entrepreneur-sells-off-students-networking-app-gocampus-to-indian-tech-guru/

Why would he sell such a tech company for a mere $71,000? I know he probably thinks that that is a lot of money in Nigeria as things stand now but I believe he sold it for cheap and the Indian company that bought it knows it too. Deals like that in the US go for millions of $$. Now, watch, in the next couple of years the same company would be valued in the millions and the current owner would be smiling to the bank. He should have gotten a good attorney that deals with business valuations and negotiations to get a better deal for him.

9 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by dermmy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
OboOlora:
Good move!
If u can’t sustain it, sell it off!
5eun should swallow his pride and sell off Nairaland, it has become a shadow of itself lately
He can use the $10k to build a big house in Sango and be competing with his mates like Portable
#LocalChampionSHiiiiiiiiii

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na only the guy sabi the bug hin don sell, nor blame am cheesy

ijustdey:
Nigerian Entrepreneur Sells Off Students Networking App, GoCampus, To Indian Tech Guru

https://leadership.ng/nigerian-entrepreneur-sells-off-students-networking-app-gocampus-to-indian-tech-guru/

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by biggz82: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Make this boy help Uber and bolt build their own app
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by ffo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Legittravelng1:
High success Rate visa application guaranteed 10slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on O8O::61::71::03::90

SCAMMER
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by OlujobaSamuel: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
All dis our reporters sef, I tried seeking what the student networking app does or how it works but I found none, other than, the guy could not maintain the huge traffic so he sold it off.
They should try to do better
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by AmazingELixir: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Before I opened the thread, I was so sure it would be a Yoruba person.
Yorubas are one of the most successful people from the entire Africa.
Go outside the country, they are doing exceptionally well in tech and medical fields.. go to Texas, maryland, Canada, Scotland, Australia, New York etc

But they don’t make noise, unlike our noisy neighbors that beat chest any small thing. They will drum their chest like King Kong and scream of the little they have. It is true them sabi spare parts, import and exportation. That’s their calling doesn’t mean that’s the only calling in the world
Some people sabi farming and cattle, some na gold dey sabi sell.
Yorubas are so good in tech and medicine, entertainment, education and finance and are doing super well.
And it is on one of this forum owned by a Yoruba man some people will say Yorubas are lazy (jealousy wan kill them)

An example is this retarrdd below

lipsrsealed

Just an honest question bruh....of all those accomplishments you listed which category do you belong...you know as they say charity begins.......

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by shiwex: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bad Idea....you could have made millions.....very bad idea.
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Omoawoke: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

Just an honest question bruh....of all those accomplishments you listed which category do you belong...you know as they say charity begins.......

I’m currently in tech, I am Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by RemoveKebab: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Indians Sabi price rubbish
Like those aboki iron condemn way go price new working TV for N200

This guy don loose guard

4 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by seborrhic: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
The only thing I can type here is Uhm.
An application said to have 370,000 users sold for a mere $71k.
With 370k active users of students with claims of the reach even being global,you can attract advert revenue on a good day of up to ₦5m,so why sell for a mere ₦50m or so?
My view is that there is more to the story than this scanty report has written and some of the facts maynot be as they seem.

7 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by arsenal33: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
The new owners will sell it on to a US firm for $1bn
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
He sold it too cheap, that Indian buyer will sell $1 million plus later in the future, that means the indian guy will benefit more.
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by seunayantokun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
He should have been supported by Nigerian business gurus so that they turned it into its full potentiality which could have been worth multimillion dollars, even billions. But they watched that chap until poverty forced him to surrender it to an Indian who will grow our children's information and harvest everlastingly therefrom.
That was ridiculously cheap. That's what we call gbanjo in Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by blacktolu: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
RemoveKebab:
Indians Sabi price rubbish
Like those aboki iron condemn way to price new working TV for N500

This guy don loose guard
He be like say those indians don show una pepper
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by goslowgoslow(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Of course... There can't be such a thread without an Ethnic reference or tribal gloating! I mean, how else can y'all live with yourselves if you don't indulge in this self-exaltation?

Success is universal! It knows neither tribe nor creed! This is just common sense!

Now, say "Thank you"! cool
This your comment is suppose to be for the guy he mentioned he started the tribal talk.

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by inkon: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Sukovick(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Go and watch ACRIMONY you will really understand you can make more money than that $71k u sold your app..

However congratulations to u
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Masterito(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
As you or Nigeria we sponsor him. He made the best decision for himself.
ReturnMan:
Damn this bro don loosegard

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by RemoveKebab: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
blacktolu:

He be like say those indians don show una pepper
I Sabi them wela. grin Greedy folks.
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Terrahawk: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
If he is really clever, he can just start a new one with a different name to rival the one he just sold. Make it slightly different and better if possible, and not sell for cheap this time .
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by IbileIfe: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Just small limitations
You carry sell am for ordinary 71k dolls

You don fuckkk up I swear

He for even contact me as a real niggar Make we work together..I'm always on my huzzling table keyboarding with my two systems...
That guy don looseguard

I don't believe his cock and bull story for selling it
He must be in debt.

He should have opted for rounds of funding that would have raised over $3 million.

I have a similar app in startups incubator. And even though I am flat broke, I will not sell the MVP.
I had an invitation from a leading tech investor, but what they were offering was asking for too much for too little.
Invitation: and sales team @ Fri Nov 4, 2022 3:20pm - 3:35pm (WAT)

Well, $71, 000 can be invested in another tech startup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
jabex:
Come and see the leaders of different countries during World War 2

Watch Here

Please show us some love and support by SUBSCRIBING to the channel if you love our Kind of content smiley

What has this got to do with the post of progress?

Mxm
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Ajsmart(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
$71k is too low to sell off such an app. He was low-balled and probably converted dollars to Naira and jumped on the first offer. Apps like this should be going for $250k minimum.

4 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by IbileIfe: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
GoCampus is like a copied name from several GooCampus startups.

GooCampus Edu Solutions
GooCampus is an educational counselling & student assistance firm based in Bangalore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project / Development Agencies The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Magebay. / Nigeria Rated 3rd Best Programming Nation In Africa Behind Egypt Nd South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.