Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I'm In Love With Two Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Women (2315 Views)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
ghettochild:
It's obvious u know nothing about hiv

Just ignorance and vibes lmao.

SonofGod231:
Aunty it's too early for sobs.... I advice you only take important things in life seriously,it will brighten your life.

Alright.

I will be expecting you to respond to the guys who insulted you on this thread before deciding if thunder should f*** you or not.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by vislabraye(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

I've known her while we were much younger.only started dating last Dec and the fact she opened up to me for anything about her status made everything dicey...I can't count the numbers of doctors that have assured me she can't infect me as long as she's regularly on her tabs,yet it remains a big problem to me....She remains so far the sweetest soul I've ever dreamt of dating... maybe coz she's positive,who knows.

She can't infect you if she takes her medication but are you ready to risk it ? I know they are human and therefore deserve to be loved, but are you ready to handle it ?
But btw, did you attempt to date her when you were younger ?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Just ignorance and vibes lmao.

Alright.

I will be expecting you to respond to the guys who insulted you on this thread before deciding if thunder should f*** you or not.
Aunty, don't make this messier than it is already....Just reading and moving would have been a fair comment...I wont even take you seriously talkless of them,dey here chat shiit ontop nothing.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Magnoliaa(f): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:
Aunty, don't make this messier than it is already....Just reading and moving would have been a fair comment...I wont even take you seriously talkless of them,dey here chat shiit ontop nothing.

I will like to see how messier it will get. If you specifically to the two ladies who commented in this thread while leaving the guys alone.

I mean, an offended person would react randomly, quote anybody.

You're that scared of fellow guys, ba?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
vislabraye:

She can't infect you if she takes her medication but are you ready to risk it ? I know they are human and therefore deserve to be loved, but are you ready to handle it ?
But btw, did you attempt to date her when you were younger ?
Exactly,what one consultant said that she deserves to be loved......Nope we were just friends,then I was dating a mutual friend we both knew.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Magnoliaa(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

So why are you not telling the guys to read and move on?

Me calling you unserious warranted a retort from you, but you're mum for the people who said you have clinical madness and a brainless head? Right?

And secondly, do you find it hard to recognise your family members or who is your 'Aunty?' undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

So why are you not telling the guys to read and move on?

Me calling you unserious warranted a retort from you, but you're mum for the people who said you have clinical madness and a brainless head? Right?

And secondly, do you find it hard to recognise your family members or who is your 'Aunty?' undecided
I can't respond to everyone....I felt your's was unnecessary abi you no sleep well lastnight.
Na play I play come oh but it's obvious everyone can not see the real picture.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SmartPolician: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

I've known her while we were much younger.only started dating last Dec and the fact she opened up to me for anything about her status made everything dicey...I can't count the numbers of doctors that have assured me she can't infect me as long as she's regularly on her tabs,yet it remains a big problem to me....She remains so far the sweetest soul I've ever dreamt of dating... maybe coz she's positive,who knows.

You don't love that girl - you just have pity for her.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

You don't love that girl - you just have pity for her.
Yeah,intially but I'm loved up right now bro.
I dey think of settling down with her but will I be living with the secret or stigma that she's confirmed positive? We've been banging without bro since January and each month I go for test I have remained negative til date.
I think maybe if I turned positive before my mind go rest for better for worse with this babe coz I've been risking it based on her assurance and that of doctors oh.
It's not something I can discuss with friends and family right now and she doesn't even want me to relate it to anyone. Besides,my friend that's a doc it has remained between us.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SmartPolician: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

Yeah,intially but I'm loved up right now bro.
I dey think of settling down with her but will I be living with the secret or stigma that she's confirmed positive? We've been banging without bro since January and each month I go for test I have remained negative til date.
I think maybe if I turned positive before my mind go rest for better for worse with this babe coz I've been risking it based on her assurance and that of doctors oh.

Well, I learnt that proper medication reduces the viral load, which in turn lowers the chances of HIV infection. To be honest, I admire your courage to have unprotected sex with her and appreciate her honesty too.

However, If you continue to have unprotected sex with her after marriage (in case you marry her), the odds are that you may get infected. Afterwards, know that antiretroviral drugs are free today because many foreign NGOs are financing it with their hard-earned money. What if people like Bill Gates die tomorrow and the medication becomes extremely expensive?

If you ask me, I will advise you let that babe be. It's not your fault she's HIV positive. There are millions of young ladies praying for suitors. Go and marry one of them and save yourself the headache of always looking for ARVs when you contract HIV in the future. Don't let your emotions control you. Instead, control them.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Well, I learnt that proper medication reduces the viral load, which in turn lowers the chances of HIV infection. To be honest, I admire your courage to have unprotected sex with her and appreciate her honesty too.

However, If you continue to have unprotected sex with her after marriage (in case you marry her), the odds are that you may get infected. Afterwards, know that antiretroviral drugs are free today because many foreign NGOs are financing it with their hard-earned money. What if people like Bill Gates die and the medication becomes extremely expensive?

If you ask me, I will advise you let that babe be. It's not your fault she's HIV positive. There are millions of young ladies praying for suitors. Go and marry one of them and save yourself the headache of always looking for ARVs when you contract HIV in the future. Don't let your emotions control you. Instead, control them.
My thoughts exactly. But how do I break up with her now?! Sentiments asides I don't know how to end this one...She's more like a dove...No Bad blood No Quams.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Magnoliaa(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

I can't respond to everyone....I felt your's was unnecessary abi you no sleep well lastnight.
Na play I play come oh but it's obvious everyone can not see the real picture.

Get out, abeg.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Get out, abeg.
See this monkey...make sure you stay away from full moon and take your meds you go dey alright.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Tenrack: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

When you're spent, you will revert back to your default setting...
what default settings? sad sad Don't be like that nau
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SmartPolician: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
SonofGod231:

My thoughts exactly. But how do I break up with her now?! Sentiments asides I don't know how to end this one...She's more like a dove...No Bad blood No Quams.

Let's face it, in these relationship games, everyone has a selling point, guys and girls inclusive. Girls play hard to get when they feel they have the qualities they need to get the kind of suitors they desire. Where this doesn't exist, their only selling point is working on their character and other areas to attract their kind of man.

At this point, nobody can sweeten a pill. There's no way you will break up with her now and she won't know you did because of her HIV status; no way! I am sure the girl must have worked on herself to become near perfect because that virus has kept her in a disadvantaged position. To call it quits, you can tell her that you have thought about the whole relationship seriously and that you're sorry you cannot continue with her. Simple!

Once again, there's nothing you can say to that girl that she won't know why you broke up with her - ZILCH. End things, apologize to her, avoid her (to prevent getting into the loop of having sex with her again) and move out of the area (if you two live close to each other). This, for me, is the best way out of this mess.

Yes, you may never end things well with her, but your life is precious to you more than anything else. Believe me, those doctors who advised you that it's fine to have sex with a girl living with HIV won't dare have sex with them - not even with a piece of condom. Think, bros!

Let me play the devil's advocate a little bit. On the flip side, if you go ahead to marry that girl, she will practically worship you for the rest of her life. Wouldn't you like your woman to worship and adore you? wink After all, we will all die someday. So, the choice is largely yours! cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Let's face it, in these relationship games, everyone has a selling point, guys and girls inclusive. Girls play hard to get when they feel they have the qualities they need to get the kind of suitors they desire. Where this doesn't exist, their only selling point is working on their character and other areas to attract their kind of man.

At this point, nobody can sweeten a pill. There's no way you will break up with her now and she won't know you did because of her HIV status; no way! I am sure the girl must have worked on herself to become near perfect because that virus has kept her in a disadvantaged position. To call it quits, you can tell her that you have thought about the whole relationship seriously and that you're sorry you cannot continue with her. Simple!

Once again, there's nothing you can say to that girl that she won't know why you broke up with her - ZILCH. End things, apologize to her, avoid her (to prevent getting into the loop of having sex with her again) and move out of the area (if you two live close to each other). This, for me, is the best way out of this mess.

Yes, you may never end things well with her, but your life is precious to you more than anything else. Believe me, those doctors who advised you that it's fine to have sex with a girl living with HIV won't dare have sex with them - not even with a piece of condom. Think, bros!

Let me play the devil's advocate a little bit. On the flip side, if you go ahead to marry that girl, she will practically worship you for the rest of her life. Wouldn't you like your woman to worship and adore you? wink After all, we will all die someday. So, the choice is largely yours! cheesy
This man!!!😁😁😁😁
You be Badooshi,we should be taking dating advice from you ohh.
I'm trying it.
To be fair though,there's a difference between chatting with someone and getting to know them completely...If they're nice the more you draw closer the more difficult it is to untangle.
Thanks for your comment,I needed that.🙌
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tenrack:
Hi..
Why you dey Kala me nau? sad I already apologized. I didn't know it was you. Do you have a forgiving spirit at all?

Why you even think this is about you knowing it was me is the point? undecided

Someone said something wrong about (sexual) blackmailing and I was setting things straight, you were saying I was writing an epistle.

Even if you didn't know it was me, does that make such a post nonsense? Or that the things I said about blackmailing isn't realistic and serious?

It doesn't matter who said it, and if you knew the person or not. What matters is your reaction, and you apparently thought blackmailing is a light or unserious matter. Don't pretend to be cool with anything because it's coming from me. I h8 that attitude.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Tenrack: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Why you even think this is about you knowing it was me is the point? undecided

Someone said something wrong about (sexual) blackmailing and I was setting things straight, you were saying I was writing an epistle.

Even if you didn't know it was me, does that make such a post nonsense? Or that the things I said about blackmailing isn't realistic and serious?

It doesn't matter who said it, and if you knew the person or not. What matters is your reaction, and you apparently thought blackmailing is a light or unserious matter. Don't pretend to be cool with anything because it's coming from me. I h8 that attitude.
I'm sorry. Tbh.. I was making light work of the issue. I wasn't even really serious about what I said. Yes I play too much. That's all there is to it. I don't condone sexual blackmailing of any kind. I do not condone violence in relationships either.

I didn't mean what I said, I promise.
I want us to be cool.. I'm really sorry. I can be naughty at times. That was one of such scenario. sad

I'm sorry.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Jakumo(m): 5:59am On Jun 22, 2023
ghettochild:

Knowing enough to RUN FAST when I heard the mere mention of that word is adequate for my purposes sir. God breast Nigeria.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Ex0rrcist: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Setting aside the story bring true or false, I wonder what the importance of education is in Nigeria. So many people are just literate, but not educated. How a supposed literate write about someone with hiv still shows we have a long way to go, and most of you will be saying a back man is this a black man is that when you're also taking the black man backward with your archaic thinking. This is 2023, how will you attribute marrying an hiv positive to being mentally ill? How, just how. See the amount of likes, to show how many people read that rubbish and agree with him. No one knows it all, but ignorance is not something to be proud of.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Ex0rrcist: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2023
ghettochild:

And he's willing not to learn either.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Ex0rrcist: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I will like to see how messier it will get. If you specifically to the two ladies who commented in this thread while leaving the guys alone.

I mean, an offended person would react randomly, quote anybody.

You're that scared of fellow guys, ba?
He's that scared, he just pick on who he perceives as weaker. 😂
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Ex0rrcist: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2023
SonofGod231:

This man!!!😁😁😁😁
You be Badooshi,we should be taking dating advice from you ohh.
I'm trying it.
To be fair though,there's a difference between chatting with someone and getting to know them completely...If they're nice the more you draw closer the more difficult it is to untangle.
Thanks for your comment,I needed that.🙌
Adding to the flip side, you may not get infected at all. But there's plenty of fish in the water, and don't marry out of pity.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Jakumo(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
Setting aside the story bring true or false, I wonder what the importance of education is in Nigeria. So many people are just literate, but not educated. How a supposed literate write about someone with hiv still shows we have a long way to go, and most of you will be saying a back man is this a black man is that when you're also taking the black man backward with your archaic thinking. This is 2023, how will you attribute marrying an hiv positive to being mentally ill? How, just how. See the amount of likes, to show how many people read that rubbish and agree with him. No one knows it all, but ignorance is not something to be proud of.

With millions of perfectly healthy women of stunning physical beauty all readily available for oza-room wrestling bouts and for marrying in Nigeria, I hereby confidently reiterate my resolute perception that any person of either gender who KNOWINGLY engages in sex with an AIDS carrier is by definition suffering from a severe case of profound clinical insanity meriting an extended period of secure incarceration within the serene confines of a competent lunatic asylum under heavy sedation.

God breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2023
Ex0rrcist:
Ignorance they say is bliss....Most times you read stuffs and evaluate how people major,think and react based on their level of exposure. In as much as no body knows it all and learning is continuous so It is not hard to notice a head without brains,a zero IQ and a complete dummy...We learn everyday and it really feels good meeting someone that is more exposed and learned that's why we are here...I can bet you most peeps here wouldn't know much about people living with HIV but what do I care...If you're ignorant and unaware of a thing it doesn't trouble you.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by SonofGod231: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Jakumo:

With millions of perfectly healthy women of stunning physical beauty all readily available for oza-room wrestling bouts and for marrying in Nigeria, I hereby confidently reiterate my resolute perception that any person of either gender who KNOWINGLY engages in sex with an AIDS carrier is by definition suffering from a severe case of profound clinical insanity meriting an extended period of secure incarceration within the serene confines of a competent lunatic asylum under heavy sedation.

God breast Nigeria.

If I give you flying marching ehn!
How does your disdain perception correlate with what we are saying here.
We are not perfect yet we are so easy to discard others.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women by Jakumo(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2023
SonofGod231:

If I give you flying marching ehn!
How does your disdain perception correlate with what we are saying here.
We are not perfect yet we are so easy to discard others.

Oga to each his own. I you like the idea of infecting yourself with AIDS, by all means, do go ahead with my full unreserved blessing and approval.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door / Most Romantic Girl On NL's Romance Section (Guys Only). . . / Naija Broke-sharp Guy Vs Naija Hungry Chick! Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.