Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing (837 Views)

How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. / Groom Who Went Missing, Days To His Wedding, Found Hiding At Friend’s Home / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by RTID: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2023
TRENDING NEWS:

A submarine that was built to tour the sunken Titanic Ship went missing on Sunday and if the 5 people on the submarine are not found and rescued, they will run out of oxygen. Therefore, they have at least 30 hours worth of oxygen left.

Note that the Titanic Ship is very deep below the surface of the ocean and a small submarine was sent to go find the ship.

There is even news that the submarine was controlled by a game controller. An Xbox 360.

Also, they paid over £250,000 to tour the sunken ship on the submarine. These people are notable and are billionaires who did this for probably research sake.

On the last picture, you'll see that that submarine was to go so deep into the ocean, over 12k feet but now they are missing under the sea with no hope of finding them.

Currently, the navy and every type of help is rendered to find these 5 people before they run out of oxygen. That is if they are not already d*ad.

Well, seems like the Titanic story is having a plot twist.

Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by abibox02: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2023
shocked
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2023
A kraken probably swallowed the little sub.
Also, I don't know why people are mocking and making fun of them on twitter. These neegas are literally fighting for their lives or dey don die sef and that's not a good way to go.
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by eddynaira125: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2023
S
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by F117nighthawk: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Won ti jeun yọ ni,meaning they don chop Belle full,if they are poor and hungry they will not embark on the stupid adventure
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by finallybusy: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Ignorance is the major cause of myths and fables. The bottom of the ocean is unexplored, hence some ‘men of goat’ claimed hell resides there. Give us two hundred years, we’ll create submarines durable enough to explore the deepest pits of the ocean. Every thing about the human body was once guesswork. Now we’ve almost conquered nature.
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by finallybusy: 9:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Olasyke:
Also, I don't know why people are mocking and making fun of them on twitter. These neegas are literally fighting for their lives or dey don die sef and that's not a good way to go.
Krakens aren’t real. Giant squids probably exist. Those live far below the Titanic’s wreckage.
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by brosom(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Olasyke:
lol 😂😂 this guy u wan kill me eit laughter grin.

Shay kraken? Like the movie Olympys abi na wetin be the name sef, the movie of the god's .

Well, who knows? Could be one of the sea monster that swallowed it. 😂 Kraken indeed 😂😂😂
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
finallybusy:
Krakens aren’t real. Giant squids probably exist. Those live far below the Titanic’s wreckage.
Yeah, I know krakens aren't real. When the sub was first reported missing, I thought something huge might've swallowed it or something grin
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2023
brosom:
lol 😂😂 this guy u wan kill me eit laughter grin.

Shay kraken? Like the movie Olympys abi na wetin be the name sef, the movie of the god's .

Well, who knows? Could be one of the sea monster that swallowed it. 😂 Kraken indeed 😂😂😂
Na inside American dad cartoon I see kraken the first time grin. Then I thought maybe something huge swallowed the sub. Didn't know it imploded or exploded.
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by Kobicove(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
finallybusy:

The wreck of the Titanic is at a dept of about 12,000 feet, no form of life can survive there. At that dept the water is pitch black because sunight cannot even penetrate
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by Jakumo(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good riddance to a bunch of arrogant rich ppricks who figured they knew it all because they had more money than sense and were willing to squander a quarter million dollars to become guinea pigs aboard a DIY undersea contraption piloted using a video game controller.

Hopefully, they got to hear the sounds of structural breakup that preceded the impending disaster and thus had at least a few minutes to contemplate just how monumentally idiotic their misadventure was right from the onset before death finally called time up.
Re: A Submarine That Was Built On Your Went Missing by finallybusy: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kobicove:

The wreck of the Titanic is at a dept of about 12,000 feet, no form of life can survive there. At that dept the water is pitch black because sunight cannot even penetrate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-lAftuQgc

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Must Accept That Vibrator Can Perform Their Duties— Sunday Wale Adeniran / Lady Keeps Saying She Has Broken My Heart / I Feel Like Trying Out Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.