Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. (1350 Views)

Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Kenyan Lady Shares Picture Of Her Married Lover In Bed After Lying To Her. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Wittyglam(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
In this video I will be talking about a young lady that went missing after she lied to her parents that she was going to do a school project with her friend.

She ended up not coming back. Her friend was held responsible cause she was in on the lies.

Some ladies might feel this is an attack on ladies which is not but an awareness. It’s important you’re careful with the risk you take cause action has consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ph-TVkusgE

This video is an educative, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and also share.
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by TemplarLandry: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
cool
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by izonborn098(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giving birth to a girl-child is just pure waste of sperm, is better i poured it in one fish brain mouth.
Imagine what the fish brain gender is doing everyday.

1 Like

Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wittyglam:
In this video I will be talking about a young lady that went missing after she lied to her parents that she was going to do a school project with her friend.

She ended up not coming back. Her friend was held responsible cause she was in on the lies.

Some ladies might feel this is an attack on ladies which is not but an awareness. It’s important you’re careful with the risk you take cause action has consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ph-TVkusgE

This video is an educative, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and also share.

stop advising your gender. they get coconut head.
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by picaso313(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
shocked
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
shocked
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by fyzaila: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
izonborn098:
Giving birth to a girl-child is just pure waste of sperm, is better i poured it in one fish brain mouth.
Imagine what the fish brain gender is doing everyday.

The fish brain gender gave birth to you as well. If your maternal grandfather had said this, you won't have been here spewing trash. Nonsen$e

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Osashalom: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
As if they will hear
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Olarewaju89: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
fyzaila:

The fish brain gender gave birth to you as well. If your maternal grandfather had said this, you won't have been here spewing trash. Nonsen$e

Don't mind the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Dikastan: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2023
She will come back
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by eepeepook: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2023
Capital lie.
Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by izonborn098(m): 7:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Da be ya fa
fyzaila:

Re: How She Went Missing After Lying To Her Parents. Ladies Please Be Careful. by Wittyglam(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Dikastan:
She will come back
that is what we hope for.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Am I At Risk? / Ereluroz Exposed: She’s A Troll Pics and evidence attached / Relationship, Friendship: Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.