Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) (18065 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Waywardson6: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
If you are not it, you can never be it. So, don't force it. Over sabi, who ask her. I wonder why Nigerians love copying what others do.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Girl is a typical Ekiti girl, her accent is 100% Yoruba
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Delightsome2023: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.
what's your location
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Somethings that make it to nairaland fp are so trivial that u no choice than to ask who keeps moving them to the fp. Too bad
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
but Hilda no useless like your ashawo mama.
Thunder strike you there

If Insult you, you fit fine rope hang yourself… make I just pity you.
Jobless miscreant
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by sexyking1: 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.
E get new hotel wey them open for my area, they are recruiting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by kulekaa(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
This girl fine pass hilda.
Hilda with fake yansh and ugly face
thunder faya u
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
Cheap wannabe.....
Without any accomplishment, rolling with guards. This one get nose, he go put snuff!
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by forerunner022(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
I like the fact that the girl is also trying her hands in the Guinness book of records marathon cooking challenge, but she's doing it like she's in competition with Hilda and it really makes no sense. Hilda came up doing her thing in her own special and unique way that's why she won so many hearts. My point is Dammy should do what she knows how to do best, and history will be kind to her. I nor know wetin concern singing and cooking. Na so she take call press conference the other day.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Delightsome2023: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
babamadiba:
She beginning to behave like a mentally imbalanced human. Those pushing her are wicked.
grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by mymadam(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Be like I don nack this girl before

🤭 Baad guy, YOU
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.
how much you dey charge short time??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
VikingKing:
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

Yoruba people do not hate Hilda.
Dont bring tribalism into this.
Competition is competition.
Did Hilda displace the previous record holder becsuse Nigerians hate Indians?
Calling Dammy a chef or a cook does not disqualify her from participating.
GWR does not specify the title of whoever may attempt to break the record.
Stop hating on the poor girl Dammy.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dshocker:
Girl is a typical Ekiti girl, her accent is 100% Yoruba

What is wrong with having accents?
Have you seen Indians speaking English
Spanish, Germans, and all non native speakers speak with accents and are living their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:
Check well......e dey confuse me sef!
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Can we have a live interview with you this week?

Discuss with my manager grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by haffaze777(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chef dammy is a Christian right?let's see those who hate her here,you will agree with me that they're Christian like her from other side of river Niger,there's anything Christian in them and that's why they find it hard that muslim,Christian and traditionalist can co-exist in South West. Awon alayebaje dede

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
KingDash09:

You need Jesus.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
This girl again?
Yes ooooo, dis stewpid girl again!

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6ePVm1rw8

Popular Nigerian chef, Damilola Adeparusi, who reportedly cooked for 120 hours in a cook-a-thon said she can also sing.

She shared a video of herself singing with others. The video was captioned on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/dammypass/status/1671412101112385536?t=_okvppG4SDW7HblyUAfW0g&s=19
You can never see a fine Yoruba girl
All their girls are so ugly
Tufiakwa
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
See her yariban face?

I no fee fuck_this one for free.

How this one want take get customers with her ekiti face?

must u lie?
How this one take fine pass hilda,

Can you post your picture here. People make too much noise online, your type offline cannot even stand close to even approach dammy.
You are ugly, your armpit smell, you no get money. You jump danfo and okada and you are talking down on a beautiful girl whey above your class.
So what exactly will give you liver to even approach dammy?
Go and chase your class
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by condralbedez: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
This gurl is indirectly looking for husband
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Enjoy the little attention you have garnered while it lasts...! It won't last long!
Good afternoon
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
condralbedez:
This gurl is indirectly looking for husband
just say,you are sighting the girl 😂
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Gospel2Day: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
babamadiba:
She beginning to behave like a mentally imbalanced human. Those pushing her are wicked.

Just because she sings a godly song?
Why are you people so hateful?
You should go for check-up.
You seem to be the one suffering from mental imbalance actually.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Can you post your picture here. People make too much online, your type offline cannot even stand close to even approach dammy.
You are ugly, your armpit smell, you no get money. You jump danfo and okada and you are talking down on a beautiful girl whey above your class.
So what exactly will give you liver to even approach dammy?
Go and chase your class
ah my dear, terminate him small na
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Edusouls(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
From cook a thon to singer, the hustle is real for Nigeria, poverty is biting everywhere and everyone
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

You can never see a fine Yoruba girl
All their girls are so ugly
Tufiakwa
if them born you well,post your photo here

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dis one wey no fine
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by condralbedez: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
just say,you are sighting the girl 😂
She go fit withstand the Engine
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
forerunner022:
I like the fact that the girl is also trying her hands in the Guinness book of records marathon cooking challenge, but she's doing it like she's in competition with Hilda and it really makes no sense. Hilda came up doing her thing in her own special and unique way that's why she won so many hearts. My point is Dammy should do what she knows how to do best, and history will be kind to her. I nor know wetin concern singing and cooking. Na so she take call press conference the other day.
bro this is total rubbish,did Baci try something different from the previous indian owner or you think na she start am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) / Please What Is Tomato And Guava Called In Yoruba Language? / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.