Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) (18068 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by LagosFirstSon: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Just checking my weight gain. Trying to compare them. Please any difference between these ones and the ones I posted earlier?
stop littering nairaland with dirts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
condralbedez:
She go fit withstand the Engine
be like she will be aggressive o
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Waywardson6:
If you are not it, you can never be it. So, don't force it. Over sabi, who ask her. I wonder why Nigerians love copying what others do.
so Baci coped the indian Right olodo
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
if them born you well,post your photo here
Lolz
E pain am😁
Even as a guy, i fine pass 90% Yoruba girls
That tribe is cursed with ugliness and they are mostly dirty
The day i fuuuuck one Yoruba girl, i promised myself never to try it again because of wetin she carry give me
So much for the accommodating and sophisticated tribe😁
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
how much you dey charge short time??
Short time? What work is that? I need a full time work, with maybe weekly or monthly pay.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by condralbedez: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
be like she will be aggressive o
Dey play, forget the hours wai she cook oh, kitchen dey different from bedroom
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
E pain am😁
That tribe is cursed with ugliness and they mostly dirty
The day i fuuuuck one Yoruba girl, i promised myself never to try it again because of wetin she carry give me
Such much for the accommodating and sophisticated tribe😁
😂 no wahala,na war to post your photo ni or you dey fear lolz
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Kion: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mtcheww typical
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
😂 no wahala,na war to post your photo ni or you dey fear lolz
Why i go post my photo for anonymous forum🤣🤣
Abi this one forget his sense for him mama stomach 🙄
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
stop littering nairaland with dirts
Dirts? I bet you it's cleaner than that your tiny manhood that I know. Don't let me expose you.

Instead of you to say it's dark, you're saying dirt.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by nedekid: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
Can you do the 3rd one?

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by nedekid: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
E pain am😁
That tribe is cursed with ugliness and they are mostly dirty
So much for the accommodating and sophisticated tribe😁
Lolz, haba, we weh marry Yoruba for over 20 years nko? grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

sorry I am busy right now so can I ignore you another time
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Themanleshey: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
VikingKing:
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some shameless yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

No body hate Hilda , stop preaching hate everywhere and stop putting too much emotions on little thing. Think with your brain that is why you have one !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
This woman needs to sit down.

She doesn't even have "star power". I've never seen her smile once. She has no personality.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

You can never see a fine Yoruba girl
All their girls are so ugly
Tufiakwa

Pain will choke you till you die.
And die shall you die.

Yoruba girls don show you shege grin
Yoruba girls never reason conc Omo yibbo like you with your irregular head shape and thick Igbo accent. They don mock you die, calling you Omo inna
Take the pain easy
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Themanleshey:

No body hate Hilda , stop preaching hate everywhere and stop putting too much emotions on little thing. Think with your brain that is why you have one !

We hate Hilda, na only olosho and aristo like her.
The girl na first class runs girl. A celebrated bad example to our innocent girls

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Can you post your picture here. People make too much noise online, your type offline cannot even stand close to even approach dammy.
You are ugly, your armpit smell, you no get money. You jump danfo and okada and you are talking down on a beautiful girl whey above your class.
So what exactly will give you liver to even approach dammy?
Go and chase your class

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

People like you are very ugly and never well to do.
Broke and smelly.
Dirty.
Your sisters are probably into runs, probably your mother too.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Can you post your picture here. People make too much noise online, your type offline cannot even stand close to even approach dammy.
You are ugly, your armpit smell, you no get money. You jump danfo and okada and you are talking down on a beautiful girl whey above your class.
So what exactly will give you liver to even approach dammy?
Go and chase your class
i ve always known u to be a quiet being, what happened?
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by isabi2lof: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seankhalifa:
low key the gal fine pass hilda axx grin

And she's also a virgin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
VikingKing:
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some shameless yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

I was wondering too about the difference between a chef and a "cook".
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Seankhalifa: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
isabi2lof:

And she's also a virgin
omo... no reason am ohh.. until u enter d place.... my ex run me the virgin street ohh....
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by isabi2lof: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seankhalifa:
omo... no reason am ohh.. until u enter d place.... my ex run me the virgin street ohh....

But na small girl
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by forerunner022(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeriagood:
bro this is total rubbish,did Baci try something different from the previous indian owner or you think na she start am
Records are meant to be broken and I never said Hilda was the one who started it. It is in public knowledge that an Indian held the record before Baci broke it and Dammy can also break Hilda's. But what's it with the press conference?
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]dey play[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Pain will choke you till you die.
And die shall you die.

Yoruba girls don show you shege grin
Yoruba girls never reason conc Omo yibbo like you with your irregular head shape and thick Igbo accent. They don mock you die, calling you Omo inna
Take the pain easy
Lolz
E pain am🤣🤣
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by phemmyfour: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
This girl fine pass hilda.
Hilda with fake yansh and ugly face
Hilda is sex appeal
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Seankhalifa: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
isabi2lof:

But na small girl
omo... u tink say small gal dey 9ja.... small gals don badt pass our mussy age mate......
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

People like you are very ugly and never well to do.
Broke and smelly.
Dirty.
Your sisters are probably into runs, probably your mother too.
Eyah!!!
Pele ooo
Don't cry
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by isabi2lof: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Seankhalifa:
omo... u tink say small gal dey 9ja.... small gals don badt pass our mussy age mate......
grin grin grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
nedekid:

Lolz, haba, we weh marry Yoruba for over 20 years nko? grin
Lolzz
Sorry o
U go done chop raw pepper, and a mixture of okro and oil stew tire 🤣🤣
And that their ewedu way dem dey use broom beat 😁

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) / Please What Is Tomato And Guava Called In Yoruba Language? / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.