Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) (18064 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Electorate: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
babamadiba:
She beginning to behave like a mentally imbalanced human. Those pushing her are wicked.

VikingKing:
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some shameless yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

Stop being ignorant, who certified Hilda as a chef? Hilda only learned cooking from her mum who has a catering outfit (she publicly said this), Hilder never went to any culinary school and yes you don't have to attend a culinary school to be called a chef.

You can now cover your ignorant and tribalistic face in shame.

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Eyah!!!
Pele ooo
Don't cry

Who’s has been crying Omo nna? Better go court go retrieve your manhood for Peter obi, no be Dammy carry your manhood
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]dey play[color=#770077]
Not playing. I'm serious.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Who’s has been crying Omo nna? Better go court go retrieve your manhood for Peter obi, no be Dammy carry your manhood
🤣🤣
Tinubu will be chased away from aso rock very soon
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6ePVm1rw8

Popular Nigerian chef, Damilola Adeparusi, who reportedly cooked for 120 hours in a cook-a-thon said she can also sing.

She shared a video of herself singing with others. The video was captioned on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/dammypass/status/1671412101112385536?t=_okvppG4SDW7HblyUAfW0g&s=19

Then, let her create a new record of cooking and singing together non-stop...
Let's see how long and how far her inborn talents and energy and stamina can take her.

SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW.!!

Some World-Class people might even come for her sweet record-breaking voice sef.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

🤣🤣
Tinubu will be chased away from aso rock very soon

I like how you adjust with every occasion.

he will not win apc primary
He will not contest for election
He will never win election
He will never get inaugurated
New challenge is that he will be chased away ba?

Don’t you see how you failed in everything? In this life, it is okay to give up. Mc oluomo alone pass you, not to talk of Jagaban. He is the biggest and most powerful man in Africa currently

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.

I’ve reviewed your CV and will contact you shocked
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Electorate: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Enjoy the little attention you have garnered while it lasts...! It won't last long!

The same little attention made you open the thread after seeing her name and went as far as to comment on it...no be juju be that?

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Electorate:

The same little attention made you open the thread after seeing her name and went as far as to comment on it...no be juju be that?

Please, what exactly is your point?!!!... We shouldn't just bandy words for the sake of it!
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]what can you do?[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
Not playing. I'm serious.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

I like how you adjust with every occasion.

he will not win apc primary
He will not contest for election
He will never win election
He will never get inaugurated
New challenge is that he will be chased away ba?

Don’t you see how you failed in everything? In this life, it is okay to give up. Mc oluomo alone pass you, not to talk of Jagaban. He is the biggest and most powerful man in Africa currently
An ordinary convicted drug pusher 🤣🤣🤣
APC primaries he bought it with drug money and Lagos taxpayers money
The main election gaan, he bought the entire INEC with same money source
In a Free and fair election both APC primaries and main election, he would have come last 😁😁
Dey play
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
TERMlNATOR:

must u lie?
How this one take fine pass hilda,
She's finer than Hilda. I can sell all my family lands for her.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

An ordinary convicted drug pusher 🤣🤣🤣
APC primaries he bought it with drug money and Lagos taxpayers money
The main election gaan, he bought the entire INEC with same money source
In a Free and fair election both APC primaries and main election, he would have come last 😁😁
Dey play

He is not a convicted drug pusher, please don’t mistaken him for your uncles and cousins in Malaysian prisons.
Don’t worry, since he can buy anything, I’m very sure he will soon buy you and put a chain round your neck and throw you inside zoo. Your parents will willingly sell you to him, at least, human tracking is part of your family business

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]what can you do?[color=#770077]
Anything at all. As far as money is involved and it's legitimate/legal.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

He is not a convicted drug pusher, please don’t mistaken him for your uncles and cousins in Malaysian prisons.
Don’t worry, since he can buy anything, I’m very sure he will soon buy you and put a chain round your neck and throw you inside zoo. Your parents will willingly sell you to him, at least, human tracking is part of your family business
Lolz
Tinubu is forever a convicted drug pusher and he is still a drug pusher today 😁

U think everybody is like ManHood Yakubu and those of u in APC that stand on the scrotum and bladder of the criminal that can be bought with money

It's only the accommodating and slave tribe that one criminal can control
Even to the position of OBA of Lagos, na him dey appoint am🤣🤣
Such a slave and coward tribe😔😔
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Omoawoke: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolz
Tinubu is forever a convicted drug pusher and he is still a drug pusher today 😁

U think everybody is like ManHood Yakubu and those of u in APC that stand on the scrotum and bladder of the criminal that can be bought with money

It's on the accommodating and slave tribe that one criminal can control
Even to the position of OBA of Lagos, na him dey appoint am🤣🤣
Such a slave and coward tribe😔😔

Not everyone are like your uncles doing drug pushing and heroine.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color] anything is nothing[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
Anything at all. As far as money is involved and it's legitimate/legal.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not everyone are like your uncles doing drug pushing and heroine.
🤣🤣🤣
At least we don't vote and celebrate common criminals
We place criminals in prison where they belong

But the self acclaimed most lenient, sophisticated and accommodatimg tribe rather vote criminals like Tinubu into power and call him jagaban, and a mentally unstable Sanwo olu as gov🤣🤣
Abiodu of a ogun state is also a convicted drug pusher
Femi gbaja na retired yahoo boy and a credit card scammer 😁
Sanwo olu was a convicted credit card scammer😃
Etc

Chai
What a tribe😁😁
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
She's finer than Hilda. I can sell all my family lands for her.
grin grin grin
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Meteng: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
immortalmortal:
She dey wait for person to break/set GWR so she go challenge am? She no Sabi cook, she no Sabi sing.. make she get out. People wey chop her food talk say e no sweet. It doesn't even look appealing. Now this kind voice? Who dash her talent.
But she dey like person wey go fit suck preeq well o.. who knows, maybe that's her real talent
She even look like who go dey cry when dem dey bang am. E be like she go sweet knack die

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by ComeToJesus: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
She looks disturbed ..
Her orderly is missing today..
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by BlueShirtGuy: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okay oo 😒😒
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Mrfixiit: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omoawoke:
This girl fine pass hilda.
Hilda with fake yansh and ugly face
Hate kills, desist from it
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Nigeriagood(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
forerunner022:
Records are meant to be broken and I never said Hilda was the one who started it. It is in public knowledge that an Indian held the record before Baci broke it and Dammy can also break Hilda's. But what's it with the press conference?
exactly what is it with press conference, can't she do organise it?
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by sogodihno: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
VikingKing:
I wonder how someone who didn't see the four walls of a culinary school is being addressed as a Chef. Who certified her as a chef? Look at who some shameless yoruba people are projecting simply because of their hatred for Hilda.

He is a chef, e pain you? go and die.
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by KingDash09(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Can I give you 50k for one night? Are you in Lagos?
fadilaMaikiriki:
Just checking my weight gain. Trying to compare them. Please any difference between these ones and the ones I posted earlier?
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by Lutherblaq: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I need a job please.
What job did you want?
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by nedekid: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Lolzz
Sorry o
U go done chop raw pepper, and a mixture of okro and oil stew tire 🤣🤣
And that their ewedu way dem dey use broom beat 😁
Lolz, funny enough na normal food we de chop for house from time even before I meet my wife. First time I chop igbo garri and per plate food as optainable in the east was when I went for nysc, my truelly first time in the eastern part in the mid 90s.
Me and my paddies form lagos no fit chop the akpu or yellow garri at first (they later became experts de swallow am anyhow), we had to look for the nearest amala joint in Aba, Abia state. Na there we de chop amala with gbegiri and ewedu, or our normal peper, fried stews.
Omo, true true, if I no chop amala, atleast 3rice weekly, I no sure say I go normal. Those day for ui ibadan, e get where after we booze, I fit take you go chop fresh amala 3 am! Some very old women weh look like "winch" back then. Lol, if you no get mind fear go catch you.
Nice thing about amala is that it is the best food for hangover, very light. Value for money nko, you pick the protains, eg beef, offals 100-200 a piece, goat ie ogunfe, bushmeat, catfish etc. No be the one, one persin go tell you 2k for plate, load big big eba, then put 1 piece of meat ontop as if na bingo wan chop! grin
Anyway, me and madam don de 23 years and counting, wahala must de, but the good times dey better.
She be illaje from ondo. cool
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Short time? What work is that? I need a full time work, with maybe weekly or monthly pay.
hmm wheres ur location
Re: Chef Dammy Sings: I Can Cook And I Can Sing, I’m So Talented (Video) by TruthinAction: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Let others praise you and not you doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Foodstuff Do You Still Consider Cheap Presently? (picture) / Please What Is Tomato And Guava Called In Yoruba Language? / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.